Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Valentine's

Vishous
I made sure Butch was still passed out good but I couldn’t resist running my nose up the side of his neck and letting the tip of my tongue lick just along the outer edge of Butch’s ear. My chest rumbled with the small pure taste and I almost dropped my head down on him just to suck in more of that taste and that smell of what belonged solely to me. I forced myself to roll out of bed before the sun set and pulled on some black basketball shorts. This whole Holiday shit wasn’t or hasn’t ever been up my alley but now they brought a whole new meaning. For the first time in my entire existence I wanted to bring pleasure to another. Yeah fuck that, not just another but to my Cop, my best friend, lover and mate for eternity. I got off on doing things for Butch, at first this thinking of others was some mind fucked shit, now it was a lot easier than even I expected. Grabbing one of my hand rolls off my desk, I lit up and grabbed up each gift and went through the pit and placed them exactly where I wanted them. I crept back into our mated bedroom and placed the Bullet cuff-links on Butch’s bedside table.
Slipping back out of our room, I drew heavily on the blunt and sit the bottle of Lag in its box dead center of the bar.
I made my way back into our room, walking stealthily in all ninja style and draped the red rose leather flogger over the dresser. No doubt this was probably as close to buying flowers as I would ever get.

My fingers dragged through the soft strips and I pictured exactly how the fuck I wanted it used. I jerked my hand back before I ended up doing just those images now and waking up my sleeping male.” Fuck “Shaking my head I made my feet walk away and I pretty much inhaled the the rest of my hand rolled and butted it out in the ashtray on my bedside table.
I walked into the bathroom and hung the dagger necklace from the mirror hanging over the sink and made my way to the closet and laid the new designed blades on top of Butch’s shoulder holster. 
Grinning like a fool I decided to catch some time in the gym while Butch slept, maybe work off some of this pent the fuck up need I suddenly had after feeling the leather throngs. Huffing out a low heated breath I left the Pit and locked it up before heading into the tunnels and making my way to the well used gym.
Butch
-I came out of the hazy fog that always followed a good nights sleep wrapped up in my male’s arms. It wasn’t just that I felt safe and secure with him, though there was definitely that aspect of it, it was simply the fact that he was the one. He was the giant IT in my life and there was nothing better than that. I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes and the first thing that I saw was what looked like roses hanging off of the dresser. I turned my head to my hand that rested on the spot in the bed where my male usually was and looked back to the dresser. I slid out of bed groggily and went in for a closer inspection. Soon as I got right up on it, I could tell exactly what it was. My cheeks flushed instantly and I bit my lip to hide the smile. The odd melding of beauty with a promise of pain was exactly up V’s alley. My fingers ran over the leather and I tried to imagine what it would feel like. This was the side of V that always made me nervous but it wasn’t a bad thing. He took me out of my comfort zone to a place that belonged only to him. Something that was only possible with complete and utter trust. I doubted that I would ever get used to it and that was okay because it made everything an adventure. I was still thinking about it as I made my way into the bathroom to clean up. I saw something dangling from the mirror and I lifted it free too look at the small dagger with our initials engraved on it. My thumb ran over it with a huge as hell grin and I looped it over my neck immediately.- God, I love that male. -I slipped into the shower and scrubbed down three or four times just to make good and sure that I was clean. I even leaned in close to the mirror when I got out and plucked pesky nose hairs. I shaved up and tamed the crazy mop of hair on top of my head before walking to the closet. I stood in front of a very nice suit and paused with my fingers on the fabric. I poked my head out and looked around at the now wide open Pit and a slow grin crept on my face. I stepped away from the suit with a low chuckle and caught a glimpse of something else from the corner of my eye.- Holy shit. -I walked over to where my daggers sat and almost reverently ran my fingers over the new set that rested there.- Damn fine work. -I picked one up and twirled it in my hand. Always balanced perfectly to the individual. I didn’t know how he did it but it was an epic thing to behold his handiwork, let alone own it. I let out and appreciative whistle and set the dagger back down. I stood back up and left the closet without actually putting a stitch of clothing on. I stopped again at the nightstand by the bed and reached down to retrieve the bullet cuff links.- Epic. -I almost changed my mind on the naked thing and decided to save the cuff links for some other time. I set them with the rest of my things on the dresser and headed out into the main room of the Pit. I set up and lit several candles along the way to the stereo where I turned on some mellow and sappy as hell love songs. Lighting more candles until I reached the kitchen. It was a confirmed fact that I couldn’t cook for shit and was in fact dangerous in the kitchen so I’d asked Fritz to make us something that I could just warm up. I thought I might actually be able to handle that. I took the plates out and set them on the counter for when V got back from where ever he was. Not far away, that much I could tell. I hummed to the music and even swayed my hips a little.-Yeeeep… I’m a fool in love and that’s just fine. -I danced my way to the bar and found myself grinning yet again at the bottle sitting out all nice as you please.-Don’t mind if I do. -Opening it up and pouring a glass. I lit up a smoke and leaned with my elbow on the bar.- Life doesn’t get better than this.
Vishous
I finished up with the punching bag and sucked down a full bottle of water before I hit the showers in the gym. For some reason I felt a hyper jump in my blood and that only had me doing some quick as hell washing up and getting down. My clear eyes narrowed as my cock filled with the super charge in my veins and I looked down at my jutted out shaft and growled. I jerked a towel from the shelf and wrapped it around my waist and tossed my shorts in the waiting hamper. In a matter of seconds I was stomping through the tunnels that led me to the Pit and went inside. As soon as I did I spotted the lit candles and heard the soft music, then I zoned in on my Cop at the bar with a glass in his hand and not a stitch of clothing on. “Oh fuck me.” I was away from the entrance and grabbing a hold of Butch, one hand at the back of your neck the other down around your lower back. “I knew there had to be a reason a fire was starting in my blood Nallum, son of a bitch you can reach me even without trying.” My tongue came out and swept over my lips before I leaned in and ran it over your lag tasting mouth slowly. My fingers clamped down hard on your neck as that simple taste filled me up and made every part of my system vibrate and sparked. My fangs elongated and I lightly pierced your bottom lip with the tips before sucking it into my mouth and taking the small drops of blood onto my tongue. Every time was like the first time, the hunger that ran rampant, the need to own, the urge to devour every single particle of you, all of it was a high that I could never feed enough into.
Butch
-I could feel you approaching even before you reached the door. I closed my eyes and just zoned in on the feel of it, there was nothing like it. To be able to feel through every fiber of your body that the love of your life was getting closer. I could almost smell you in the air, taste you on my lips and feel you in my arms. It was like a wave that caught me up and carried me under. My length was stiff as a board and I had to resist the urge to reach down and stroke it. My heavy lids lifted slightly and I watched the door to the Pit fly open. And there you stood framed in the light from the tunnel behind you. So perfect. Your hair still wet and dripping down your skin. I only had a moment to process before you were across the room and those muscular arms were around me. I knew that the grin that creased my face had to be wide as hell because it almost hurt.- That’s an interesting ability that I will have to test sometime. -In the back of my head, I wondered if it had something to do with how deep and long you had been sitting inside my mind when we were taken by the bug people. A more than welcome side effect of that terrible experience. There was nothing that I wished to hide from you. And only one thing that I actually did hide, hell I hid that from myself so no worries there. I almost melted to your touch, I didn’t know how you did it but you always spun me like a top. My hands slid over your hips and I yanked the towel away before grabbing your delectable ass with both hands. My lips parted as your tongue ran over them and I inhaled the scent of you through my mouth before flicking my own tongue out. My knees almost gave out on me when I felt your sharp fangs pricked my lip. My fingers dug in to your ass and I hung on for dear life.-
Vishous
I moved as close as I could, toe to toe and chest to chest and with the help of those strong sure fingers gripping my ass, I was as close as I could be without being inside you. “I’m always up for testing anything you want Cop, I enjoy the fuck out of it.” My fingers slid up into your hair and grabbed a nice handful and pulling your head back to bare the full length of that inviting neck. My diamond eyes roamed over the full expanse, the veins running clearly strong and almost seeming to vibrate under the thin skin. “I see you found your drink and also actually listened to me about the clothes.” I lowered my head and ran my tongue flat up against the smooth column, my eyes slid close and in the next instance I pierced the salty skin with my fangs and sunk them straight through until I could feel that vein pulsing wildly against my tongue. My hand at your back decided to go on an exploration and moved smoothly across your back and down over your hip to land firmly on your ass. My lips locked around your heated flesh and I drew both the free flowing blood and skin into my mouth, the rich delectable taste already coursing through me at break neck speeds. I rubbed my now free shaft against you while my fingers moved along the more the warm crease of your ass, dipping down lower to that tightly puckered hole and in a millisecond I used my mind and slammed the Pits door shut and locked.

No comments:

Post a Comment