Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Comfort


Butch
-I stared into the mirror and the image that looked back at me was something I never wanted to see again. It was me but only barely. My hair had lost all color and my eyes had drained to a pale blue. I could feel the power of the Omega flowing through me. It was both repulsive and intoxicating. I hated the fact that I enjoyed it as much as I did. The control that I had over the other lesser was addicting but the price was too high. That and I knew that it would only be a matter of time before I was forced to give up the location of the Brotherhood. How I had kept it hidden while being torn apart from the inside out was something of a mystery to me. I liked to think that his control over me wasn’t as complete as he wanted it to be and that my love for my male had saved me somehow. I still remembered the look on V’s face when he saw me like this, the shock and horror clearly displayed across his features. And even then he refused to give up on me. I felt that I was beyond saving. He should have killed me then and there. But this was Vishous… and he never gave up, even if the path was a difficult one. I jolted out of my dream to find myself curled tightly against my hellren’s side, one leg and arm wrapped over him. How I had made it through that hell to be here was nothing short of miraculous. I owed it all to the one that I was wrapped around right now. Reconnecting with him had helped but I still wasn’t getting much sleep. The nightmares still came but they weren’t as intense. I knew that we still needed to talk, needed to come back to the issues that had caused my retreat into myself in the first place. There wasn’t a doubt in my mind that what he’d offered would help me. I trusted him enough to know that he wouldn’t even have suggested it if it wasn’t something that I would benefit from. That wasn’t the part that scared me. What really had me frightened was the prospect of it all being laid bare for him to see. The filthy depths that I knew would hurt him. In the end I knew that I was hurting him more by not addressing the issue. That I was hiding something was obvious and I’d left him to only guess the what’s and why’s of it. I shifted and reached over the sleeping body of my male to grab his gloved hand. I pulled it away from the bed and moved aside blankets before slowly and carefully removing the lead lined leather from his hand. I didn’t want to wake him up and my eyes kept flicking to his face to see if I was disturbing him. When I finally had it free I twined my fingers in his and tucked the dangerous hand in tightly against my chest. I was the only one that would ever know this sensation, anyone else would either be laid out on the floor or burnt to a crisp depending on the intensity. Right now it was a dull hum that worked through my system and comforted me in a way that nothing else could. I rested my head on V’s chest and fell back asleep almost instantly.-
Vishous
I woke up with my lethal cursed hand wrapped in Butch’s hold. At first I scanned the bed for marks and almost yanked it back. It was an instant reaction. Up until I was fated to meet the male that hand hadn’t touched another. Fact is I always hated and resented its existence that was until I realized what it could do for my male. Slowly with great ease I pulled it free of his hold and made my way out of the bed. I found my discarded glove and slipped it back into place. Last night I had definitely got my rocks off hard fucking the Cop in that alley now we was back to reality and I had a mansion to keep secure and a King to check back in with about those names I wanted like yesterday. I looked back at the bed again, at least right now he seemed to be sleeping more chilled then usual. Still I knew the nightmares came to him often but he hadn’t come to me and I had no damn doubt he knew I wasn’t going to push or coddle him about it, no matter how much at times I fucking wanted to. I pulled my gaze from the bed so I could grab some basketball shorts from the closet along with a T. Quietly I left the bedroom and headed to my office where I had all the set at work. There wasn’t a time in the day or night that these monitors were not going. That included all the equipment I’ve set up in, around and way the hell on the outside of the parameters of the Manse. I copped a seat in my chair and with a push of the button I had Wrath’s cell number up and ringing.

No comments:

Post a Comment