Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Better Than Any Drug


Vishous
I was shoving the last bite of my sandwich in my mouth standing at the kitchen counter when I heard the shutters start to close on all the windows within the Manse. One black brow shot up and I bailed out of the kitchen like my ass was on fire, I hadn’t heard shit from Butch and I lost track of time after I returned back from patrolling with Rhage. In no time I was hauling ass to the Pit and the whole way I was raging in my head how his ass better be there or sun light be damn. I was so hyped up I punched the code in wrong twice and drew my hand back to knock the key pad through the wall when I made myself stop and try for a third time. Finally the lock rolled over and I about tore it from its hinges in my haste to get inside. I must have been holding all the air in my legs from the moment I heard the shutters drop down till now seeing Butch laid out on the couch because my chest concaved in as a rush of air left me.”Fuck Nallum” Dragging my leather gloved hand through my hair, I moved over to the couch and gently lifted Butch‘s head only to sit down and lay it on my lap. “I think I was damn close to going into full cardiac arrest Cop.” A sly grin started to form until I caught a whiff of the smell coating Butch‘s body from the inside out.”What the fuck Butch, you said a night out with your sister at Rehvs place, did Lessers start hanging there or or some shit?” I was already reaching down and pulling Butch‘s jacket and button up shirt open to reveal the black spot.
Butch
-I heard the door to the Pit open like someone had punched it with a battering ram and I almost shot up off the couch. Of course I had no where near that kind of energy right now but the thought was there and it sure kick started my chilled out heart a good bit. Even through the thick smell of lesser on me I could discern the scent of my male though and I just sat there like a sad lump waiting for him to make his way over. I did manage to throw up a hand in a pitiful wave though.- Heya stud. You bout gave me a heart attack too the way you tore through that door. -I coughed out a laugh and watched you come toward me. I loved just watching you move, there was such a fluid grace to it that I doubted you even knew how sexy you were. I didn’t even try to hold back the deep sigh when you laid my head in your lap. My head turned toward your stomach and I buried my nose in your shirt, it sure as hell smelled better than what I was putting off right now.- You know me, baby. I can’t seem to go anywhere without finding some kind of fun. -I rolled back to where I could look up into those gorgeous eyes and reached my hand up to brush my thumb over your tatted brow.- I ended up handing off my very drunk sister to Zsadist. -Huffing out a small laugh- He better not have wrecked the Escalade. -I didn’t want to look down and see what was no doubt some zombie looking shit when you pulled my shirt open. But I did roll toward your touch. I knew exactly what that hand could do for me and I found that I wanted more contact. I tugged, pulled and tried to outright tear the shirt from you but I was as weak as a baby and I wasn’t making much progress. I ended up practically shoving my head up your shirt to rest my cheek on your hard abs. I was sure it looked stupid but I didn’t care at this point.-
Vishous
I bit back a fuck load of questions and even more what the fucks while I listened none too happily to what Butch said about the nights events.” We’ll talk later my Nallum, about the night’s events, right now fuck everyone else, I want you feeling better and after this I plan on bathing you myself.” I couldn’t stop the grin the worked its way over my mouth while I watched Butch try to get closer. “Damn you have me wrapped Cop.” Quickly but with as little movements as possible I slid my black shirt off and dropped it to the ground. You weren’t the only one that wanted to feel as much of your mate as you physically could under the situation. Holding my hand up I pulled the specially made glove off and laid it down on the back of the couch.. No sooner did the leather come off my hand then the tips of my fingers literally vibrated and I watched as the whole of my hand became aglow in white light. I looked down at the spot on Butch‘s abdomen and lowered my hand to hover to the point of laying over top of it. My head came forward and I kissed the top of Butch’s head as the power radiated through my hand and I pushed the healing light straight into my Nallum.”Relax for me baby, soon I will have you soaking in a hot bath and you won’t be lifting a finger, then when you are up to it, I plan on feeding you. I missed the fuck out of you and plan on showing you just how much.
Butch
-I looked up at you gratefully when you took the shirt off.- I love you, Vishous. -I shifted a little bit until I could comfortably rest my ear against the steady sound of your heart beating. My eyes dropped closed and I focused on you and only you. One hand rested on your pec and I absently traced the star-shaped scar of the Brotherhood. The other hand dug around behind the small of your back and hooked on the opposite hip. It was moments like this that I treasured more than anything on this planet. When I could wrap myself around the one that I loved more than I ever thought possible and entrust my very health to him. I might not like sucking down lesser but I sure as hell loved this part. My fingers contracted and clawed into flesh at the initial spark of that fiery touch and I sucked in a sharp breath. It was more of a shocked reaction than actual physical pain though. You had perfected this down to something of a fine art now and the searing light tore through me with all of the beautiful finesse of a lover’s caress. I let out the air in my lungs in a slow moan of complete ecstasy - From Hell to Heaven in under three seconds flat.-To say that it was orgasmic was putting it mildly. I sagged against you completely, rubbing my head over your chest and kissing the warm skin. I knew that my toes were even trying to curl inside my shoes. I brought my legs further up on the couch and molded my entire body around yours. No one else would ever understand how incredible this felt and that was just fine with me. It was something that was ours and ours alone. A thought occurred to me and I lifted my head to look up at you. My hand on your chest slid over the side of your face to comb fingers through your hair.- Vishous… Come into my mind. You have to know how extraordinary this feels. You’ve always called it a curse nallum. I want you to see how wrong that is. Why I would never in a million years call it that.
Vishous
I really did understand now what it meant to be attuned to another’s body, mind and soul. I felt it throughout my system when Butch started to relax, how every limb seemed to go limp for a second. It was fucking Epic as hell and what topped that off was the one major factor, I brought this on for Butch. So when I looked down at the deep now relaxed hazel eyes and heard the request I nodded. “You know I am always working to get into any part of you Butch.”I laid a hand on your head where it lay on my chest and let the ungloved one stay right where it was but now making full contact and resting on your stomach. The power that moments ago was surging through it, now was at a dull throb which was basically how it was all the time. I let my neck relax and rested my forehead on top of Butch‘s head. It was always easier to drift in when the participant was so willing and as soon as I was in it was like being wrapped up in Butch all over again. I grunted out as I felt the what he felt and fuck if I didn’t get a raging hard on over what was right before me and all around me. Fuck I was a lucky Bastard, the unconditional love and acceptance was something to be in awe of. With a grin on my face I pulled back but didn’t move any part of my body at all. ”Mine, all fucking mine.”

No comments:

Post a Comment