Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sin-Eaters (part 1)


Butch
-I snuck in to the bedroom of the cabin that had quickly become our blessed escape and found my clothes. I’d actually gotten use to walking around with a shred of fabric on but there was no way in hell that I was going out in the snow like that and I wanted to do some exploring. The fact that I hadn’t somehow scoped the surrounds spoke to the male that kept me occupied. A goofy smile spread over my face as I pulled my clothes on and I couldn’t ever remember being this happy. There was no war with the lesser here, it was just me and him. God, it felt perfect. I knew that I was only deluding myself and that I would soon have to go back to sucking down lesser filth but I was determined to enjoy every minute of this reprieve. It was every bit like a honeymoon for us. Even if our joining hadn’t been strictly official, I didn’t need a piece of paper to tell me that I was his husband; or some pompous woman in a robe to tell us that he was my hellren. This shit was as real as it got in the land of vampires and monsters. At first I really didn’t think that I was cut out for this kind of thing but with Vishous things always seemed to just fall in to place. It was easy to love him, which isn’t to say that everything was a cake walk. Hell we were both stubborn as all get out. At the end of the day there was no one else that I saw myself relaxing and being myself with. He didn’t make me feel like my accent was hard to understand or that my language needed to be cleaned up. I didn’t even feel the need to wear the suits around him, I just liked doing that. It wasn’t a matter of trying to be something that I wasn’t. And god, the passion that lurked beneath his cold exterior… I counted myself lucky to even catch a glimpse of the true depth of his emotion. I guess you could say that I was caught up in the typical love-sick crap that you see in movies and hear in songs but it felt like much much more than that. I stretched out my deliciously aching muscles and braced against the cold of the outside before opening the door. It hit me like a slap in the face and I had to blink a couple of times before I actually went out in it. The bright moon overhead gave me more than enough light to see by as I walked a quick perimeter of the property. I hadn’t even taken into account that I would be walking out in the woods with no light source, I was a city boy and this stuff was new to me. Least I had the benefit of exceptional vampire eyesight now or I would be humped. I pulled out my gloves and tugged them on. This place needed a personal touch. The corners of my lips twitched upward and I began rolling the snow. I worked for what must have been hours on my own little project and stood up to survey the work when I felt that it was finally right. I couldn’t help but laugh at the scene of one snowman bent over a log while another one drilled him from behind.- Priceless. -I fumbled through my pockets until I found my phone and snapped a picture of the image. I looked at the results with a frown and moved to get a better shot. This time I hit the button right as something jumped out in front of me and … hissed?- What the fuck?! -I jumped back and ended up dropping the phone. I couldn’t see whatever the hell it was but I swear to god it resembled an alien. I dug inside my coat and came out with my daggers ready.- Oh hell no, you fucking greys are messing with the wrong sonofabitch. -I raised my hands defensively and put my back to a tree. I wasn’t entirely sure if I’d just seen an animal or something else but it felt like whatever it was, it was still around. My eyes scanned every where and I caught movement but could never quite pin down what the hell it was. I raised my voice and hoped to god it would get to the inside of the cabin.- Vishous!! -Soon as I opened my mouth something hard landed on the back of my head and I hit the snow like a ton of bricks.- Oof… -All of the air fled my lunges and it took me a minute to roll over. What I saw looming over top of me was something straight out of a horror flick. Six fingers with three joints extended toward me as if to grab my throat and I instantly lashed out with my blade. It let out a screech and instantly there were four more around me. I suppose you could say that they were humanoid but not like anything I’d fucking seen and it was hard to tell whether they were male or female. I guess that didn’t really matter when someone was trying to grab you. I came off the ground with a spin of blades that had them thinking twice about getting so fucking close to me. I looked to the door of the cabin and saw that they hadn’t tried to go in there yet. I didn’t know how many there were out there but I was completely cut off from my male. They lunged at me and I would slash back at them but there was only so long I could keep that up. They were fast and I was only getting in a few hits.- Fuck! -I had to make a decision and fast. When it came down to it, it was actually an easy one. I closed my eyes briefly and sent my love to the one who completed me in every way. When my eyes opened again my entire body sprung in to action. I stabbed the monster closest to me, turned and ran. I could hear its shrill screeching as the rest of them followed after me. If I couldn’t get to Vishous then I would sure as shitting lead them away from him. I wasn’t what you would call the best cross country runner but I was going to make them work for it. The further I ran the more there seemed to be. I could see them at the edges of my vision and I couldn’t shake the feeling that I was being herded. Just to piss them off I threw my weight to the side and swung a tight corner around a tree that I grabbed on to like a pole. Sure enough there was a line of the fuckers in front of me but I wasn’t stopping for shit at this point. I used a rock to launch in to the air and came down all boots and knees to their obvious surprise. One took a knee to his jaw and another took a shitkicker to his stomach but I wasn’t stopping to play kick the monster with them, my momentum carried me forward and through the woods to the left of where I was originally headed. Every muscle in me was crying out for me to stop but I couldn’t, the more that I led away from V the better. One of them managed to get in front of me and jumped out with a look of triumph on his fact that I quickly rearranged with my elbow followed by a dagger just under his chin.- Outta my way. Can’t you see I’m jogging here? -I changed directions again and continued running even though my lunges were screaming at this point. I heard the wail behind me as they found the body I left for them and the next minute I hit the ground as my foot came down on a rock that I hadn’t seen and twisted the shit out of my ankle. I bit back a scream of pain and dragged myself into a tree hollow. A poor cover at best but I had no other options at this point. And then I heard them descending on me… It was like an army of ants and I knew that I was fucked. I kissed my crucifix and tucked it back in my shirt and welcomed the inevitable. My daggers flashed in the moonlight and I screamed at them as they came. I would take out as many of the fuckers as I could and raise hell doing it. Eventually their creepy hands pulled me from my refuge and everything went black.-
Vishous
My leg spread out in the bed and came up against nothing but more sheets, I swore out some grumbled curses. ”Fuck, I swear I am going to chain that male to the bed so he is where I want him.” Dragging myself up in the bed, my back leaning against the mounds of pillows and scrubbing my hand over my face to try and wake up some. I knew without looking out or at a clock that is was into the night, but more to the point was I had slept past the sun setting. I couldn’t stop the grin that slid into place on my face. That kind of mind numbing tiredness can only be doled out to me by my male. Just that thought alone had my chest swelling ten times it’s already busted up size with pride. To say it felt good to know I had found my equal was stating it way damn mildly. My Cop was everything all-encompassing to me. Everything I wanted and everything I didn’t know that I wanted was wrapped up in that one male. I slid my legs off the bed and stood up when feet hit the floor. “Oh fuck.” Some more grunts and a few choice words slid out as I stretched every over worked muscle in my body. Damn I loved waking up feeling like this, the aches that pounded away low in my back, the still somewhat opened bite marks that spread back apart as I moved and pulled the skin back open. Just feeling all those reminders of what Butch had inflicted on me in the last few days had my flaccid cock swelling with a massive amount of blood. Yeah it was past time to hunt my prey down, I was in need to release and feed yet again, might even choke in a talk about leaving the bed. Rolling my head around some to work the kinks out of my neck, I walked to the door and the first thing that caught my notice was the discarded clothes of Butch’s were gone. “Damn I swear I’m going to burn those.” My brows knitted down when I didn’t feel that familiar pull inside me when Butch was close. “Butch where the fuck did you go.” Shaking my head I walked through the sparsely furnished cabin, the place still floored me. Just the fact that Butch had went to the length to provide us with a place to get away from it all had me loving the male more if that was at all possible. When I stepped into the living room I scoped out the open space and noticed nothing out of the ordinary so I went to the door and opened it. Yeah even the burst of icy wind that hit me in the face and full frontal didn’t calm the raging hunger for my Nallum. I scanned the white forest in front of me and picked up on the deep bedded foot prints leading around to the side.Shutting the door I went back to the bedroom and pulled on the clothes I wore up here along with my blades and grabbing up the cuffs from the floor I stuck them in my pocket. “Yeah definitely cuffing him to me when I find him.” I left the cabin and followed the snow foot prints till I came to a Snowman getting fucked over a log; no doubt my male had been here expressing his artistic side. Chuckling I went closer but it was then that I picked up on the scattered floor prints covering the snow covered ground. That was all it took to send my mind into fighting mode and my body to tense up and ready for ripping someone apart. I pulled one blade out and followed the tracks, they led closer to the cabin then it seemed in a sudden flurry the ones I knew were Butch’s took off into the woods. That action alone had me growling out more than a series of savage noises. I took off into the woods, it was only too easy to follow the path, the broken branches, the kicked up snow and the deeper I went the more tracks I saw. The blood coursing through my veins was now frozen in my body, clear fear and raging anger warred inside me. Not Butch, not again. Fuck no. Before I knew it I was racing through the darkened woods and came to a halt at a cut out tree. I could smell my males scent, it coated the place. Crouching down I inspected the area, taking it all in, noticing the scattered struggle, obviously Butch had been pulled from the space from the marks in the snow. My hand reached out and touched the inside of the tree; no warmth was there where I knew Butch had been. My fingers curled into my palm and I dug the blunt of my nails into the flesh. Slowly I breathed out and loosened my hold up, pulling my phone out I shot a txt to the Manse’s main line. Giving coordinates and the issue at hand with finishing it off with “Help would be nice I’m going in blind, track my phone.” As soon as I hit sent I pulled up my main screen and in locked onto Butch’s phone. Good the male had it on him, it was indicating away from the cabin and I followed it. Blade still in hand I walked through the frozen night, each step had my gut tightening up and my cursed leather covered hand pulsating with rage. How the fuck did a weekend away from all the fighting land us up in the middle of a damn abduction in the freezing damn cold. I felt like I had walked in circles with all the same scene surrounding me but I knew I was getting closer, the gps was showing I was at least getting within a decent distance. I couldn’t help but wrack my brain for whom and how many had surrounded Butch, there were too many tracks from all different directions for it to be a simple few beings. It was that distraction that had me missing the subtle noise coming in around me. And all too soon at least twenty Sympaths stepped out of the wood all around me. I hissed out a low freezing breath and stood my ground against them. There was no doubt that these bastards had my male and that was all it took for me to know to have me lowering my blade to the icy ground and hold up my hands in surrender. In seconds I was surrounded and wrestled to the ground to my knees, my arms were jerked behind my back and tied and only then was I yanked back up to my feet. I didn’t fight even though my brain resisted being handled or bound like this, I needed to get on the inside, and these cagey bastards were going to get me there. Not a word was spoken and barely any red eyes glanced directly at my face which I had lowered a few notches to hide the glow in my eyes. Yeah this was turning out to be a bad night, I woke up planning on sucking my male off to now being tied and then before another thought could form I felt a splintering clusterfuck of pain explode into the back of my skull and I was down for the count.
Wrath
[I was just getting ready to leave the office and head down to the kitchen when my phone went off. I stood at the door and listened to the message from Vishous, cursing under my breath.] Fritz! [I let out the bellow down the hall and headed back in to the office. I went behind the desk and laid my hand on the rolled up map that stood in the corner. I had it out and rolled open across the flat surface by the time Fritz rushed in to the room asking what I needed. I told him the coordinates that V had left to the doggen and asked him to point it out on the map. His finger came to rest far to the north and I hurriedly asked him where the sympath boundary was on the map. His voice was so small I almost didn’t hear it. ‘It is right next to it, sire.’ My fist came down on desk and it was all I could do to control my voice.] Thank you, Fritz. You may go. [I immediately picked up my phone and tried to contact Rehv. I ended up leaving several strongly worded messages on his voicemail, still cursing as I charged out of the office. I pulled up short in front of Qhuinn’s door and pounded on it loudly.] Up and at ‘em, Qhuinn. You’re coming with me. [Qhuinn had proven that he could keep a clear head in tight situations and I really just needed a warm body to accompany me. I didn’t expect any trouble but that was usually when I found it. I spun on my foot and went back to my room to throw my gear on before I went back down to the foyer and paced while waiting for Qhuinn.]
Qhuinn
<I was just coming down the hall when I spotted Wrath at my door beating it down. First thought that clicked in my head was damn what did I do. Sucking it up I picked up my pace and hollered down the hall to Wrath > Almost up front and center my lord <I tugged my jacket on more and stepped up to Wrath > Either your pissed at my door or I’ve screwed up and damn I swear but I have been watching my P’s and Q’s <I cocked my head and looked up Wrath with a curious if somewhat of fuck look.>
Wrath
[I spun around when I heard Qhuinn and cursed to myself. The fact that I didn’t even notice him told me exactly how fast my mind was flying and I needed to bring it under control.] Nothing like that. We have a situation and I’ve made it a habit of not going anywhere alone if I don’t have to. [I took two steps toward the door and stopped] You do have the whole demateralizing thing down right? Because I’m not in the mood to spend all night in a car.
Qhuinn
<One dark brow rose at the obvious urgency in Wrath whole body language. I nodded simply when I heard the question and I didn’t stop to as questions. Just the fact that Wrath was at my door taking me with him was enough for me.> Yeah I’m good to demat My Lord. Where to?
Wrath
[I nodded at the answer and gruffly barked out] ZeroSum. [I didn’t wait around for any questions. As soon as the door was open, I was gone. My molecules split apart and reformed a moment later in the alley behind the club. I inhaled the contrasting smells of the new surroundings and stepped up to the front of the alley to make sure no one was around while I waited for Qhuinn.]
Qhuinn
<I followed Wrath out of the Manse to go out front so we can demat. No sooner had we stepped through the door the larger than life male was gone and I was only seconds behind. I came to form just feet from Wrath and shut my mouth and kept my eyes open for any possible threats or issues.>
Xhex
{I stood with my back to the bar, one booted foot cocked up on the chrome rail the ran near the floor. The club was packed in like fucking sardines, the air wreaked of the fetted stench of body odor and sex mixed. My eyes ran in a well practiced grid pattern over the main dance floor, catching the movement in one of the darkened corners of some punk ass peddler, pushing his shit. Nodding my head in that direction, I smirked as I watched on of the many bouncers walk over and pick up the scrawny piece of shit by the back of his neck. Walking over to meet the two of them by the back door, I flicked a glance at #Danny and he let go of the dip shit, grinning menacingly as the barely out of his teens wanna be thug almost pissed his pants. I seemed to have a rep around the club for being a bit of a hard ass cunt, was the word used most often and I wasn’t going to correct anyone. I made quick work of stripping the boy of not only the drugs but the bank roll that was bulging out his pocket before kicking open the back door and shoving him out by the back of his neck, calling after him} I don’t wanna see your fucking face again, hear? {Not bothering to wait for a response, I turned from the door and pocketed the money and the packets of powder. #Rehv hated anyone dirtying up his shit.}
Zsadist
Man fuck this [Leaping off the top of the steps before I dematz into mid air, taking form at the vestibule. Opening the door I step out into the night. Black eyes scanning the front lawn before I dematerialize again…this time taking form in downtown Caldwell. Letting air fill my lungs as I take in my new surroundings. Walking down the street knowing the only thing that could clear my mind at the moment was a stiff drink. Continuing down the block until my eyes catch the neon sign that read Zero Sum. About to head for the door when I hear noises in the back alley. Turning my head before heading in that direction. Raising a brow as I see Qhuinn and Wrath ]
Wrath
[As soon as I stepped in to the club I remembered immediately why I hated places like this. The flashing lights were enough to have me closing my eyes entirely and the noises were killing the other sense that I used to move around with. I stopped at the entrance and simply waited for those around me to realize that I wanted them the fuck out of my way. The air of menace around me was thick enough to taste. When I was satisfied that most had fled my path, I marched through the club. I ran into someone too drunk to know any better and growled as they turned around to cuss at me. They took one look and apologized before scurrying off in the other direction. I hit a table and got even more irritated, pushing it to the side and continuing toward the back.]
Qhuinn
< I walked with Wrath towards the back and nodded at Z when I saw him.> Whatever was going down was some bad mojo. <Still yet I kept a closer watch on Wrath back and hope like hell that Z was heading this way.>
Zsadist
[Nodding back at Qhuinn before I follow him and Wrath in the club. Wrinkling my nose at the stench and hell the drunken slobs in the place. My hand immediately moves into my leather jacket to palm the hilt of my dagger. Always prepared]
Xhex
{Before I’d made it even halfway back across the VIP section to man my spot on the end of  the bar, I felt a shift in the air pressure of the club, that could mean only one thing… brothers. My eyes narrowed as I kept walking I wasn’t in the fucking mood to deal with them tonight, just my motherfucking luck that #Rehv is out and… my eyes widened a bit as  watch Wrath walk towards me. Muttering under my breath.} #Rehv you fucking owe me. {noticing Qhuinn an Z following closely behind Wrath. I walked up next to Wrath and spoke barely over the sound of the pounding beat.} #Rehv’s office your Majesty? {walking over to the hidden door and punching the code in.}
Wrath
[My head tilted toward the female that came toward me and I barely suppressed a growl as I bit off my words.] I’d hoped to find your boss here. He picked one hell of a shitty time to take a vacation. [Despite my obvious anger, I followed her to the office and stepped inside as soon as the door opened. The club was getting to me and I was all too grateful to have the silence and dark of the room behind the door. When I turned back around I finally noticed that Zsadist had joined us and at this point I was all too happy to have him here. This was something that was going to take quite a bit of finesse.]
Qhuinn
<I followed Wrath along with Z after Xhex opened the door. Well this night is getting more interesting. Usually I came here to find a buzz and a blow job. Now it was all work.>
Z
[Moving in, right on Qhuinn ass before moving to lean back on the wall. Being in a confined space made my skin crawl. Pulling out my dagger I listen closely as I toss it up into the air]
Xhex
{I pulled the door shut behind Z and the sound cut off almost as if a switch had been flipped the quiet of the room was almost deafening in itself.} As you can see Wrath, #Rehv isn’t here. What can I do for you? {I walked over and stood with my arms crossed behind #Rehv’s desk.}
Wrath
Yes, I picked up on that when he didn’t answer my ten thousand messages that I left him. I only hope that you can help me. [I huffed out a calming sigh and dove headlong into the topic at hand, pulling out my phone.] I received this message tonight from Vishous. [I hit the button on the phone and let the distress call from V play for the whole group to hear. When it was done, I leaned heavily against the desk and looked up at Xhex.] That puts both him and Butch smack dab in sympath territory and we both know how terrible that is. I’m a King and a Warrior but I am not above begging for help for my brothers. Tell me there is something that you can do…
Qhuinn
< I blow out a low whistled breath when I hear what all Wrath has to say, I didn’t know a lot about the whole Sympath thing but I knew enough to know this was some bad stuff.>
Z
[My black eyes widen as I hear the message on the phone, faltering my moves but not dropping the blade in my hand. Sheathing the dagger before running a hand over my forehead as I mutter a curse. The need to bring my brothers back to safety strong]
Xhex
{my jaw tightened as I listened to V on the message, what the fuck and how in the motherfucking hell had they ended up in Sympath country. I raked a hand through my short, dark locks and let out a heavy breath. Well I guess if you’ve gotta get fucked you might as well be the one doing the telling. I leveled my eyes on Wrath.}Yeah, I can help. But I’ve got a condition, Wrath. {cocking a brow in defiance.}#Rehv… nothing happens to him. I can get you in and out of the compound. They won’t touch me Wrath. I’m half sympath.
Wrath
[I stood up straight again and some of the stress melted from my shoulders as I finally saw some type of light at the end of the tunnel.] Dear, you bring my brothers home safely and I’ll throw you a damn parade if you want it. Though I am curious why you think I would do anything to Rehv. He didn’t have any hand in this did he? That really wouldn’t make happy. [My brows creased in a ‘v’ at the half sympath thing and I turned to Zsadist] Brother, would you be willing to accompany the female? By all accounts it will not be a walk in the park.
Zsadist
[Listening to Wrath before slowly letting my eyes travel to Xhex slowly I incline my head to the female before gazing back at Wrath ] Yes my lord…and i’ll do anything to get back V and B…
Xhex
{my eyes were locked on Wrath as you spoke and I snarled as you called me “Dear”, do I look like one of those fluffed, stuffed and painted bitches that needed to be coddled and handled with kid gloves? Sneering at Wrath} Begging your pardon, Sire but {my words dripping venom.} #Rehv should’ve, according to law turned me in so that I could be sent to the colony. {I’d die with #Rehv’s secret. Flicking my eyes from Wrath to Z.} Do I need to ask if Zsadist can follow my lead? This… not the time for posturing male bullshit, true?
Wrath
[I tensed right back up at the snarl from Xhex and the small room dropped by noticeable degrees. On the one hand I was here asking for help but on the other I wasn’t in the mood to deal well with ruffled feathers. I stood calmly while anger ripped through me internally.] Rehv covered your ass, don’t you worry about that. And from here it looks like it is you that is doing the posturing. You didn’t see me fly off the handle at the thought of sending a female in there did you? This thing will be a joint effort or I’m just going to go in there my damn self and get them out. [I let out a long breath and the room temp returned to normal.] You are sitting in a position in which I owe you a favor. I will let you think that over a bit. I expect an answer by tomorrow evening. As it stands now, I need to get back before the sun makes its triumphant return. [I didn’t wait for any kind of an answer before turning and leaving the small room with Qhuinn and heading back to the dirty alley to demat back to the mansion.]
Zsadist
[As Wrath moves out with Qhuinn I look at Xhex ,shaking my head slightly as I mutter] sin-eater [Grunting before I head out with the king and the boy. This shit was messed up..but I knew one thing was for sure…I was going to help in anyway to get V and Butch back…Sighing as I step out into the dark night. Letting my eyes cast up at the stars before I dematz my ass back to the Mansion]
Xhex
{watching as Wrath and Qhuinn walked out, I nearly came over the top of the desk at Z with what you muttered, it took all of my considerable control to just let Z walk out of the office with out uttering a word. The second that the door snapped shut, a growl ripped through me that had the desk vibrating. I dropped in to #Rehv’s chair and ran my hand over my face. I’d help, that wasn’t even a question. The question was could we do this in time and come out all in one fucking piece.}

No comments:

Post a Comment