Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Awakened


V
My legs sprawled out in front of me, crossed over at my ankles and my near empty glass of Goose hanging loosely in my hand as my back rests heavily against the chair I had pulled over to the side of my bed. This time I had pushed it too far, but it went against everything in me to leave Butch there alone and me staying was a no go. So now I had a human in my bed,in my sanctuary where since taking up residence here, not a soul has stepped foot in or around the place. My Mhis covered the place and grounds and I had it on lock down with the only way in or out without setting off a security system to rival and surpass the pentagon, was either to know the codes and have my prints and optical view or under some heavy as fuck fire and a tank wouldn’t hurt to have to. Dragging my back up off the chair, I sit the glass down on the small table by the bed and said a mental ‘Fuck It’ and laid down in the bed, on top of the sheets. I stretched out on my back, feet bare and still in my leathers, with my hands braced under my head but my neck at a cocked angle, and eyes still locked on the curled in form of Butch. Pulling my right hand out from behind me, I couldn’t stop from sliding the back of my fingers down your stumbled jaw and what followed next was a new dimension of sounds. Starting as a rough grunt only to slip into a relaxed as fuck sigh, I let my hand come to rest on the side of your neck and before I knew it I was slipping into the dark with the steady sounds of Butch breathing lulling me in deeper and that mixed drunken slurred/Boston droll played in my head on a loop ‘Ey fawken luff ew.’
Butch
-My stomach knotted up tight as hell and my eyes flew open. I paused for a minute to try to figure out where the hell I was but didn’t have any time for deep thought. I rolled to the side and found the trash can laying beside the bed. Whatever the hell was left in my stomach came out in painful lurches. I practically slid out of the bed when I was finally done, landing my ass firmly on the ground with a huff. I was not used to the silk sheets that I had apparently been tangled up in. It was then that I noticed that I was only wearing my boxers and I instantly woke the fuck up. The back of my mind took in the fact that I was in some type of warehouse but my focus fell to the other form occupying the bed. I had to pick my jaw up off of the floor. What in the hell happened last night? I tried to think back and all I could come up with was that I had started drinking as soon as I got home from the station. I really hadn’t expected to see V again. He seemed like he had made up his mind about us the other night, regardless of all the bullshit about telling me that I was his. I closed my eyes and rubbed the lids with my fingers. How I could be hurt, pissed and relieved all at the same time was beyond me. I opened my eyes again, if just to make sure that I wasn’t imagining shit. I rested my chin on the edge of the bed and took my sweet time running my gaze over V’s sleeping form. Yeah, so I had a goofy grin on my face… What could I say, the guy looked so damn peaceful laying there. All the harsh lines that normally graced his face were relaxed and smooth. I admit, I was still tired as hell and I wanted to crawl back in to that bed next to him. But I was putting off some foul fucking odors and sitting next to a can of puke. One hell of a calling card. I glanced around my surroundings once more, paying more attention to what I was seeing. Random pieces of furniture, thrown together desk with computers, my freaking car next to a big ass SUV, work out equipment aaaannnnddd bingo… what I hoped to god was a bathroom. I dragged myself up off of the floor and took the can of puke with me. Shambling across the floor in what could only look like a great imitation of a zombie. I held back the customary moaning that I would normally toss in there for effect. I reached the door and was only too happy to discover that this was indeed what I had been looking for. I got rid of the puke in the toilet then went immediately for the shower. I stood under the spray for longer than I intended, still drifting in and out of sleep. I held my mouth open and swished the water around in a poor attempt to get rid of the taste in my mouth. I finally got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I left my boxers on the ground with a shrug and made my way back to the bed. I didn’t even bother crawling under the sheets this time. I inched my way carefully on to the bed so as not to disturb the sleeping giant. My arms wrapped around V in a way that was completely natural and I rested my head on his chest. If I thought about it too hard it might freak me out, but right now I was exactly where I wanted to be. It didn’t take me long to fall back to sleep.-
V
Instead of the norm, eyes rising up always expecting trouble even here, no this time it was more of a slow coming to. One iridescent orb opened and dropped down to the pressure laying on my chest, then the other opened and I caught the fresh clean scent wafting up under my nose of Butch. That had my head scrambling, how the fuck did I sleep through him getting out of bed walking around and showering then coming back and getting back in. Sleep that deep was not a rare thing; it just wasn’t done at all. No denying the shit happened and I didn’t have a single complaint, this felt too good to draw up a list of my hold ups against it. Instead I laid my arm over the broad back that was clearly visible to me and my gloved hand came to rest along side the soft still damp hair, and damn if my fingers didn’t slowly sift through the mixed reddish brown locks.
Butch
-My head shifted side to side at the touch of fingers in my hair. It was some seriously relaxing shit that I was certain I would never get tired of. If this was all a dream, I wasn’t going to open my eyes and ruin it now. From what little I had learned, one stupid word could throw this all out the window again and I wasn’t prepared to do that. I fell into the sounds of your breathing and your heart beating underneath my ear. It was a bizarre experience for me and I could see why people liked it. I slowly snaked my leg across the bed and hooked it over one of yours, pulling myself flush with the side of your hip. So many questions raced through my head, mostly involving how the fuck I ended up here, but I decided to save them and simply enjoy this.-
V
My head angled on the pillow some at the same time my arm tightened up over your back and yeah there was that grin that seemed to show up with you around. The slight movement of your head against my chest was nice; no take that back it was beyond epic but what had me ready to take a nose dive from the bed was the feel of that firm leg moving over mine along with the heat from your body pressing up along me. My eyes slid closed and I tried driving my brain power to anything but the feel of all of this, yeah lotta good that did me when my leathers started tightening up. Yeah what was that saying I heard before I am a mighty oak tree, yeah right a fucking weeping willow more like it, I was all bent the fuck out of shape.
Butch
-An almost silent growl rolled through me at the feel of your very aroused state brushing against the side of my leg. I was suddenly very aware of the fact that I was practically naked except for this strip of towel that was barely hanging on. I should be scrambling for the sheets but with you everything was different. The towel slid around some more as I hardened up in response. The fact that I had this effect on you did some incredible shit to my ego and made me a million times bolder than I might have been otherwise. After what seemed like a blissful eternity of just laying there stretched out, I finally lifted my head to look up at you. Sliding my hand across your chest to rest my chin on it.- You should know that I’m not letting go of you again. I realized something after I walked away from you. It felt like I had lost something that I had been looking for my whole damn life. I don’t give a shit what you say, I won’t be so easy to get rid of the next time.
V
My brow cocks up hearing that speech, and fuck me but I clung onto every word and locked them away to replay later and most likely straight up until I cross over to the Fade. But at the end of it I just shook my head and dragged my hand down my face. “Butch, you sure as fuck don’t know what you’re taking on here.” Still even as I said the words I couldn’t resist the urge urge to touch you, shit a toe would have sufficed but good thing you was resting on my chest and my hand slipped down to rub my palm over that slightly rough jaw. “Letting you walk off that night, shredded my insides, I’m good with pain, but that shit can suck off. Feel me?
Butch
-I tilted my head into your touch and let my eyelids drop closed for moment before looking back up at you.- Aside from the fact that this all strange territory for me and I feel like a virgin at prom, tell me what is so terribly wrong about this that has you constantly trying to push me away. You tell me one thing and show me exactly the opposite. And trust me, I fucking feel you… -Dropping a hand down to cup your thick erection through your leathers. Letting my fingers explore the entire length.-Whatever you think you are saving me from by pushing me away, I can take it. Stop treating me like a child.
V
I hoped like hell you didn’t expect any reasonable response, because the best you would get was the growl that rumbled up through my chest. “Definitely not a fucking child, Butch” I turned my body half way over and bent down towards you, my hand finds the back of your neck and I urge you closer as I snagged your bottom lip between my teeth. I tugged on it some before letting go and trading it out only to suck your top lip deep into my mouth. My lids slid down and I inhaled that somehow familiar scent of your arousal, it served to set me on the edge from the inside out. I pulled back some and locked my gaze on you, already my breaths were coming harder but I managed to get some words out. “You say stop, and we will.
Butch
-The growl brought a twisted smile to my face and caused my hand to clamp down tighter between your legs. Those strong hands of yours pushing and bending me exactly where you wanted sent a jolt through my entire body and I easily melded to you. My breath completely stopped when captured first one lip and then the other. I lost all reason in that moment. I had no other obligations, no where else I would rather be and a wild sense of freedom. My first reaction to your words was ‘shut up and fuck me’ but as much as I felt that we had already danced this dance, I was still the newbie here.- Just… go slow. -My other hand snaked up your neck to pull you back to me. My hungry lips found yours once more with all of the passion that had been boiling up in me. Teeth and tongue, biting and searching.-
V
A curt nod was my answer to that, and then I had my head cocked and my mouth fully covering yours, a hint of teeth scraping as I do. Fully hooking my arm around your neck and throwing my leg on top of yours, I push off the bed and roll you over on your back with me hovering just a bare inch over you. My other arm slides up the bed and lays my elbow down along the side of your bare chest; I brace a good portion of my weight on that arm. I kept repeating ‘SLOW’ through my mind, somehow hoping my body would catch up with my head, but having your hand grabbing and squeezing me and the taste of you in my mouth as my tongue demanded entrance and moved along the smoothness of your own tongue. Somehow I had it nibbling in the back of my head that any damn minute I was going to wake up macking on my pillow instead of my almost fully naked Cop.
Butch
-I rolled easily back on the bed and arched my back until my chest pressed into yours. Your pause had me digging for the bottom of your shirt and pulling it up your body. I let go of your raging hard-on ran both of my hands up that chiseled expanse. It was like I was relearning something I had memorized ages ago. I opened my mouth wide and sucked your eager tongue in deeply, closing my lips down and grazing my teeth over it. I tipped my head back long enough to break the kiss and breathe out words.- You are wearing too many clothes. -I had to bark out a laugh as I suddenly had a flash.- It’s usually you that is telling me that.
V
My chest lowered even more at the arch and feel of you pressing up against me, this was some other realm stuff, this need to feel another against me, skin, heartbeat, breath, all of it, and so fucking much more I wanted. When those soft lips broke away from mine, I groaned in heated protest but soon I had to crack a grin at the searching out hands on my chest, pulling at my T-Shirt, roaming over me. “Then do something about it.” Chuckling I dropped my head down to the crook of your neck and slid my tongue up along your neck, making sure not to miss any part as I lick up that strong jaw line.
Butch
-I had your shirt up to your pecs and almost lost all sense of reason when your tongue roamed up my neck. My head turned to give you more access. I could hear my pulse thumping loudly in my ear. I didn’t want to break the contact so instead of trying to wrestle your shirt over your head, I found the bottom again and ripped it up the middle. My fingers took in every contour like a blind man as I brushed the torn shirt up and over your shoulders. My legs slid over the silky sheets to spread wide and wrap around you. This all would have seemed much more strange if I wasn’t certain that I had done it before, that we had done this before… and often. The more I was around you, the more we touched, the more I felt the familiarity deep in my soul. I stretched my arms as far as I could reach over your shoulders and down your back, scratching my closely trimmed nails up the length of your back.- God, you are stunning.
V
Just the action of you turning your head to the side, granting me more access, had my chest swelling even more with the deep deep seated emotion that I was done with denying. Down hidden out of view of them deep probing hazel eyes, I pulled my top lip back some and scraped only the tips of my canines straight dead center down your throat. Everything in me froze up as I fought back the hunger to taste, hell I could almost feel the warm fresh flow of your blood flooding over my tongue. Growling out savagely, I locked my lips around the flesh before me and sucked like a mad man, releasing and locking onto another section, only to repeat it over and over. The taste of your skin in my mouth, the sound of material being ripped and those those strong hands raking a trail up my back had my cock throbbing painfully and a constant buzzing in my head. My head raised up long enough to dive into them green eyes as I spoke. “And you my male are hard as a rock for me, and fuck I can’t wait to taste you” My gazed dropped down some and I raised my chest a little just so I could get a look at your thick erection that had been pressing against me. Licking my lips first and then sliding the tip over my teeth, I lowered my dark head down to your chest and started my slow decent. Going slow, flicking my tongue across your nipple a little before circling the small nub, my teeth scrape over it right before capturing it and just for fun and pain, grinding it between them.
Butch
-After scratching their way over your back, my fingers found their way deep into your thick hair. I felt like I could practically come off the bed when I felt the teeth scraping down my neck. My fingers tightened and I held your head to my neck.-More… -The word spilled from my lips and I was only vaguely aware of what I was asking for. I could feel the tension in you. Knew that you were holding yourself tightly in check. I let the muscles in my neck go lax so that you could suck in as much skin as possible. My breath hitched each time you found a new spot and my legs constricted around you. When you raised your head I felt pulled in to your gaze. Those completely unnatural eyes would be the death of me. I couldn’t stop staring like a kid in a toy store. I would have fallen completely in to the crystalline depths if it hadn’t been for your words. You would think that I would lock on to the part about you wanting to taste me but I didn’t.- Your male… -It bounced around my head some and brought a big ole grin to my face.- YOUR male has never been this fucking hard in his life and would gladly give you anything that you wanted. -My gaze followed yours down the length of my body and I waggled my eyebrows some at the huge tent I was pitching. I reached down and pulled the towel away from me with no small amount of effort since it was tangled between us. I wanted to watch you when your head dropped back down but my eyes slammed closed and my neck did some impossible bending as my head arched back almost painfully. Your name ripped from my throat and I had to do everything in my power to keep from coming on the spot.-
V
My eyes darted up to your face and I released the nipple I had in my mouth. “Open your eyes Butch, and don’t take them off of me.” With your legs wrapped around me, I continued on my path, one place on your torso I would swipe my tongue over it and then another place I would drag the tight skin between my teeth and play my own kind of tug of war. One thing was for sure, I didn’t miss a piece of skin, each taste of the salty/Butch mixture was my own form of a perfect recipe and I licked and took bites as much as I wanted. My own cock was jerking mercilessly behind the tight confines of my pants and the fuckers were damp from all the leaking my head was spouting out, that only intensified when I reached those perfect indents of your hips and I made sure to run my tongue down flat along both sides. I slid my hand down around the outside of your upraised leg until I found what I was looking for, with the bare ends of my fingertips, I rubbed them over your heavy sac, once, twice and and three times before pressing my open palm against them and cradling them in my hand some before closing my fingers around the heated flesh loosely and working each hard ball through the open cracks of my fingers. “Tell me what you want Butch” Lifting my diamond orbs up to your face once again, I slid my tongue out over just the top of your swollen head that was jutting out proud as fuck from your groin.
Butch
Oh fuuuuck… -It took some kinda heroic shit to lift my head back up and look at you. I wanted to see it though. Fuck me, I wanted to see it all. I reached back and grabbed up the pillows to prop myself up because I knew that I sure as fuck wasn’t going to be able to keep my head up no matter how hard I tried. My fingers brushed through your hair and over your face. I couldn’t seem to keep my hands from shaking for some goddamn reason. The mixture of emotions flowing through me had my system going into some sort of shock. Shit was ranging from fear and apprehension clear to complete and utter trust and devotion. Like the two halves where wrestling each other. I watched the angry red marks that appeared on my skin as you made your painfully slow descent. Each one causing my cock to twitch and jump. My eyes widened and felt like they were bulging from my head when you took my balls in your hand. I had to drop a hand in your hair to snag a fistful of sheet in a death grip and pull. I saw your eyes flash up to mine and I knew that you were saying something but I’m pretty sure that my heart fucking stopped. Then I saw your tongue and I was a goner. Now not only was my heart stopped but my breath was held tightly in my chest. My length leaked like a motherfucker for you. I would have blacked out if your words hadn’t finally slammed through me. I let out a long, raged exhale and my heart flipped over about five times before it picked a beat and stuck with it. I had to run my tongue over my lips a few times before they finally decided to work.- I want you to suck me so hard that I forget… -stopping and shaking my head- ...that I remember. That I remember everything that we lost. -I reached down and cupped your jaw with a hand.- Because I fucking know that we lost a lot and it’s killing me to see it hiding there every time I look at you.
V
I noticed every reaction, the way your chest dipped down with the deep breaths, how your hands shook as they gripped my hair, and fuck, I couldn’t miss the heavy stream of pre-cum rolling off the rounded edge of your smooth head. It was just a fact of noticing, I felt them all myself, and that knowledge had my blood coursing through my system at some break neck speed. Turning my head slightly into the hand that was against my jaw, I kissed dead center of your palm. “I’d use every power in me if it would work to make you and I both grab a hold of what is dangling out there on the edge for us.” I wanted to go slow, savor every second, not miss anything, I was feeding off your reaction, and I wanted to give until that back of yours hugged the bed like a second skin and each breath was almost too painful to take in. Lowering my head but never taking my eyes from those green ones, I licked up the clear liquid that was calling my name personally. My eyes almost dropped close at the pure taste of you on my tongue and I had to work the tightness out of my throat before I could speak and even when I did the hoarseness of it was harsh to my ears. “So fucking good Nallum” Moving my lips down over your dick but not sealing them around, I scraped my teeth over the sensitive head and went lower to lock them right under the ridge and with a twist of my neck; I cock my mouth some and apply just enough pressure to indent the skin and going even further with the pressure till the strong throbbing beat of blood flowing through your shaft.
Butch
-My face took on a serious expression and my brows did some hardcore knitting as you gently kissed my palm.- I know that you would my love. And heaven would tremble. -I knew deep down that you had incredible power laying just below the surface. I had no clue what exactly it entailed but I knew that it was mind blowing. I was more than a little scared of discovering just exactly what it was but I had a feeling that would come too, eventually. My legs shifted when I locked on to that gorgeous gaze and you cleaned the tip of my cock. They turned completely to mush and I gave up trying to hold them up. My feet slid down the slick sheets and as much as I wanted to keep watching you; my head did a slow roll when I heard your thick, lusty voice. I almost jumped out of my damn skin when I felt your teeth. My eyes snapped back to you instantly and my hands clawed at the sheets/mattress, whatever the fuck I could grab. My ass bounced off the bed with each movement of yours.- Shit! I could swear you are determined to drive me crazy. -My hips slammed forward once more and I forced myself to bring them back in line and enjoy every single thing you chose to torture me with.- Goddamn. I will sing your name out like a mantra if you want me to. -My whole body felt like it was electrified. No one had ever showed so much interest in me before and it was a kick ass boost to the old pride. The kind of shit that made you think you could leap buildings and dodge bullets. So long as I could hold it together long enough to enjoy it.-

No comments:

Post a Comment