Monday, June 3, 2013

Taking Care of Business


V
Taking a seat in my leather chair, I forgoes the usual shower down routine after my sessions and started in on my toys. I had half the info I wanted within minutes, leaning back rubbing my fingers over my goatee, I looked at the screen and a wicked grin slid into place. ”Well Butch/Brian, you just gave me my invite card” Walking my fingers over the keys I pulled up the rest of the stuff I needed, address and location of police labs and evidence lockers. Fact is I got messy and now I had to play recon duty, best I could do now was remove all shit and then the next thing I knew I had to do or maybe the first, was gonna put a harsh clench in things for me, but when you fuck up, you clean up. Everything in me stilled for that one thought, isn’t that what I have been doing for hundreds of years, cleaning up my fuck ups. Shoving that down deep I raked my fingers through my hair, I looked down at my watch and went back to work on my keyboard. Tapping into the records of owners of the Building, I worked through the files and deleted each one that was associated with my Penthouse, now it looked like a ghost had owned, one with no name anyway, not that it could be traced back to me, but when in doubt, delete and destroy, simple as that.”I can knock some of this out before I was on lock down” Pushing back from my desk I grabbed up a set of back up daggers that was no damn where near the class of mine and holstered up before dematting back to my Penthouse. Coming to on the balcony, I scanned the now empty space and proceeded inside, pulling my phone out I placed a 911 call and reported a fire at the Comodore, gave address and then hung up and slipped my cell back in my pocket. Shaking my head at all the yellow tape roping off different sections, numbered markers placed around my table and rack. Growling from deep within the pit of my stomach, even before I yanked off my leather glove, my hand was a raging light bulb, and I only touched the table corner before it went up in flames and just for good measure I did the same to the rack. Stepping back I watched as the wall went up in flames and the fire danced across the floor in an eerily exotic movement. Soon the majority of my Penthouse was engulfed and going for seconds the door was crashed opened and Suited men were on the scene. Pulling my glove back on, the smoke so thick I moved silently back and with one last look, I vanished and hit my next target Cloaking myself in Mhis I went directly into the police lab and sighting the computer set up on the desk, I worked through it and found the location of what I needed was, then cleaned out any trace on the main server before clearing out the so called evidence that had not dick shit to do with any murder. Taking another glance at my watch I made tracks to the evidence locker and did the same song and dance there, cleaning the police main server computer out and removing any and all objects that had been taken from the Penthouse, even though it turned out a shit night, I had to grin when I seen for proof fact that my daggers were not in the evidence locker. “So you did take them with you Cop, nice” But the question that rolled through my mind was, why. The human didn’t cross me as one of those cops that ripped off loot from scenes, no, not this guy, he was fucked up I definitely got that vibe but not as in screwed to be a petty thief, he had a reason and I was bound and determined to find out.Stowing that out for now I grabbed a duffel bag from one of the metal shelves and dumped its contents on it before shoving my own belongings in the bag and hoofing it the hell up out of dodge and far away from the station till I found an empty alley set about disintegrating the bag and its treasures inside. Standing over the small fire, I watch and make sure it dies down into ash before taking myself back to the warehouse.
Busy night, now to get my head straight and stop the dumb shit” There was a half snort/grunt that rolled out at me talking to the empty space around me. I looked over between the screens and the bathroom and opted for the shower, dropping the blades that felt wrong in my hands, down on the wooden shelf that hung right next to the shower, I made quick work of my clothes and stepped in and turned the water on. Instantly a deep slow breath came out, and my shoulders started to relax under the onslaught of the pounding spray, laying my head back, closing my eyes I let the soothing water roll over my face and for that time I shut my head down, no thoughts, no nothing. I needed some down time, I had to get back on track, and then my eyes shot open, bit after I did some digging into the human cop. Grabbing up the soap, when I tried to shut down. Walking away from my desk I went to my bed, I fed tonight so maybe this sleep would help right some things. Dropping the towel to the floor I climbed in and slid easily under the black sheets, rolling this way then that way, even shoving the pillow under my head till I found my fist beating the soft fuckers, I grunted in frustration and finally just laid on my back and forced my eyes to stay close this time. In time I drifted in and out, the nights events doing a once over, hell I knew I had to be clenching my fist in my sleep state when I seen me clear as day leave my daggers behind but just as quick as I seen that, it flashed over to the cop holding my blade in his hand as if he had intimate knowledge of the dagger. I spiraled down deeper, taking the hazel eyed cop with me, easily these images flowed into the ones I had just days ago, but now I had a face and a body to go with the eyes. I seen my cop laid out under me, his legs opened up to fit me between them, and fuck I could feel his hardness rubbing against my raging stiffness. My head dropped down so I could lick a solid wet path up the side of his neck and his very taste had my chest vibrating against the humans hard torso. Reaching his ear I took the time to bite down on the rim right before sucking it in some and letting my tongue roam down to the center and twirling around in it. With each stroke of his hands on my flesh I swiveled my hips down harder against him, and reveled when I heard the guttural growls permeating from that mouth that I had plans for. Letting go of my hold on his ear, I moved down lower, biting and nipping at the skin that covered that pulsating vein, and holy fuck I could have swore I heard my name roll off his tongue right when I sliced my throbbing canines into his neck. My back arched down lower and I sucked in great pulls from that flooding vein and the taste of his blood rushing into my mouth was pure decadence, none other had ever tasted so good to me as this. There was that moan that I had heard days ago from me, but now it was coming as I slipped my fangs out of his neck, deliberately slowly, I run my tongue over the two deep holes. Without missing a beat I worked my way down over his thick hard shoulder, sinking my incisors in a little here and there, only barely breaking the skin, planting a trail even lower, being precise to not miss an inch of that heated flesh. My long solid body slid down more, I could feel his hard erection pressing and rubbing along me with each slow decent I made, the simple motion had my body lighting up like a fourth of July firework show and the inferno in me was at a all time high. Raising my glow bright eyes up to the cop, I seen him watching me with just as hungry eyes and that only added to the light show I was already putting off. Licking my lips I kept my gaze locked on him as I left my marks all the way down over his lean abs and adding some pressure to the light biting and nibbling I had been doing, I practically ate up the inside of his thighs till he was thrashing against the bed. When I felt those same hands that had handcuffed me that night, grip my hair in an iron tight hold, I wrapped my long deft fingers around his dick and stroked only once from the top of the smooth leaking head, and all the way down to the solid thick base. Holding on firmly,my fingers tightening, I angled my head some towards his thigh and fuck if my mouth didn’t water and saliva wasn’t dripping from the corners of my mouth right before I sunk my fangs directly into the side of his thickness. My eyes did a 360 back into my head again at the taste and I knew I was done when my ball flexed up and tingled and my cock jerked repeatedly against my stomach, wetness, soaking me and the sheets. My eyes shot open, locking onto the hanging florescent lamps above me and animalistic growls ripped hard from my closed up throat as my swollen head shot out thick ropes of cum. Gripping the sheet I jerked it from my body, letting it fall where it may and looked down at the proof of my wet dream.”Mother fucker

No comments:

Post a Comment