Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hellbent on my own brand of release.

 
 
V.....

It was the second night in a row that I bailed the fuck out of dodge when the shutters rose. I had too much spiraling around in my head to stay inside or fuck to even be close to the inhabitants of those that lived within. I hadn’t slept any even after Butch had fallen asleep, the only thing that helped me lay there was the fact that My Nallum was actually sleeping peacefully. The rest of the day he hadn’t even moved an inch in his sleep and I stayed right where I was next to him. It was because of him that I anchored myself in that bed, the only fucked up part I couldn’t shut my brain down. Now that I knew the why of the demon that circled him, I was amped up with too much fucked up twisted shit. I was loaded down with more than my usual gear; tonight I planned on making sure I needed it. Everyone had their own way they dealt with pressure, stress or what was in me, rage, savage, animalistic, downright evil from the pits of the netherworld. Reasonably I knew that I couldn’t change history, I knew that nothing I did would erase it but that didn’t stop the unreasonable part of my brain from storming out of control. I didn’t bother with taking the SUV, which was still too closed up a space to be in for me right now. I dematted downtown, I knew that what I was doing was fucked, I also knew that if the Wrath got wind of it, it would be my ass nailed to a wall. Too bad I was way fucked to give a shit about that kind of stuff right now; it was either find a way to release this evil exploding in me or let it fester until hurricane V swept through all in its path. As far as I was concerned I was doing a damn nice thing by taking care of this shit my way. The streets were empty which wasn’t a shocker considering it was a week night but still that didn’t stop the Lesser from stalking around. My shitkickers could clearly be heard with each heavy footed step I took. Hell, I wasn’t trying to be sneaky or stealth in any fucking way. I wanted the fuckers to know who was about and be ready. I took a hard left and cut through a few different alley ways before I finally came up on a few rank smelling fuckers. Instantly my palm twitched with that all too familiar radiating power and the corners of my lip slid easily over my lengthened fangs. I didn’t need many; the few that I found were enough to feed my need. I stood where I was with my fingers splayed out at my sides and as always my Mhis was instantly up in place. It was interesting to watch them push off the rag tag fence they were leaning on and advance on me like it was an every night thing between buds. I was even more pleased that at least one of them was an old timer, he was completely washed out from head to toe and had a good build, and the other two were fairly new to this game that much was apparent by the coloring that still clung to them. I spotted the knife in the one on the rights hand and a nice 357 in the one to the lefts hand, which only made my grin grow wider. With each step closer I held my ground; their stench filled my nose up to the point of pushing a growl out just to get the filth out, sick fucks I thought. My iridescent eyes glowed dimly as I locked my gaze on the one in the center of the trio. Even though he was my focal point I knew every move the other two made, like how the one to the right drug his left leg slightly with each step, which clearly indicated a past injury and the other one faltered with each forward move. It all seemed to go down in some slow motion movie shit; the two lackey’s attacked at once, coming at me like bulls while the clear leader of them watched on. The blade whooshed through the air as he brought it half circle around to catch me on the side; I countered bringing my arm up and gripping a hold of his wrist. Poor fucker didn’t know he was going to die by his own hand till I yanked his arm up and shoved the blade through his chest with his fingers and mine wrapped tightly around the hilt. It was in that flash of overdone dust that the other one thought to get his in, I actually thought it was sick irony to finish him off with his ex-partners blade that I caught in my hand when the other went peter pan poof. When he went puff puff dragon gone, so did the oily black dripping knife I was holding. Now that the riff raff was out of the way I could actually have some fun and that fun was coming at me with a vengeance. With his head bent down he hit me like a pro linebacker, the hit knocked a good two or three breaths from me. My feet skidded back a few steps as my arms wrapped around his large frame just to keep my balance, last thing I needed was to land on my ass with this bastard having the upper hand. Finally we stopped with a brick wall scraping at my back, bringing my knee up I jabbed him in the side, his grunt of pain was audible but it only loosened his hold up a fraction. From that point on the true fight commenced, I felt more than a few of his hits as he used my rib cage for his own personal punching bag. This was what I was looking for, this one was aged and trained in actual battle, not like most of the sad as fuck Lesser now days. We sparred back and forth with not a weapon drawn, only hand to hand combat. I got my hits, jabs and kicks in but it wasn’t till I delivered a hard punch to his already mangled jaw that I felt the vein of this uncoiling inside me. I watched in muted pleasure as his head busted against the side of the brick building. Using the back of my hand I wiped the blood from my mouth as I stepped forward. His whole body slumped to the ground and I reached down grabbing him by the ankle. Play time was over, the fucker put up some good moves but now it was my time to finish what I started. I dragged him across the broken pavement back to the fence I found them at to begin with. Once we made it the short distance I let him go and crouched down in front of him. Bad move on my part because once I did it was like a acid trip took control of me. Flashes of lights, objects that weren’t there now were, but most importantly the pale bastard slumped down in front of me took on the guise of the Omega. It happened so suddenly that I stumbled back and landed on my ass with my hands flying out to try halfheartedly to stop any further decent downwards. But that was the only stumbling I did, everything from the night before played in my head, Butch hurting, the falling out of the tub, crawling across the shattered glass and all the way down to the words that told me everything I needed to know. I pushed up off the ground and when I looked down at the fucker, this time I saw him for exactly who he was. It didn’t matter, it was what it was and he would die for his master’s sins. I turned my back only long enough to walk over to just one of the overflowing dumpsters in the alley. It didn’t take long to scrounge up some old wire and shit that I could use. All too soon I was back in front of the fucker and yanking him back up by his ankle, I wasn’t going for pro work here just enough to get the job done. I worked the wire around first one ankle then the other until his head was bent at a fucked up angle on the ground with his legs tied to the top of the old 8 foot high metal link fence. I repeated the same process with his wrist; it was my lucky night because I didn’t run out of binding till I finished off his last arm. I spared a look down at him and it was then that I saw his eyes open, staring up at me with something close to indignation and fear. His mouth opened but I wasn’t in the mood for words fuck that shit. In one swift kick I rammed the end of my boot directly into his mouth and even when he was able to try and shut it I kept kicking him dead in the face until all he could do was gurgle out some black goo. Satisfied I solved that problem I went about my business and pulled my dagger free from its holster over my chest. There was a time that I got off on torturing these bastards, and then I went back to straight killing them like the rest of my Brothers did it up. I knew I was a sick fucker in my head, I didn’t try to excuse it, I didn’t try to reason with it, I was the very creation of the devil himself and a female god that thought way too damn much of herself. Death came too easy to me, and killing came even easier, I’d sooner settle a dispute with blood on my hands than chatting a son of a bitch up. This though wasn’t a dispute, no; this was me working it out the only way I knew how, the only way that made sense to me….better yet the only way that felt right to me. I took a deep calming breath in, my eyes closed for a mere second and the scene that played out was one that I would never be able to bar from my mind. I knew exactly what had been done to the Cop, I had studied the ways of the Omega and his kind from the moment of breathing, I saw it all as clear as any vision I’d ever had. And that was all that I needed, that in my head brought the swing of my arm up to hit the target dead on. My blade rammed all the way down between the Lesser’s spread open legs. My head came up at the sound of his savage guttural grunts, but I didn’t look down, instead I looked at the wound I’d inflicted and finished it off. It’s amazing what a good knife can cut through, and flesh being what it was; I was able to sever his nuts with one slow agonizing saw through with my blade. It was times like this that I easily slipped back to the male I had been a year ago. Almost like an addict falling off the wagon, but for me I wasn’t looking to repeat the process, just this once, it had to be done. Only fucked up part was, I couldn’t exact this out on the one being that I wanted to, so this was the next best thing….but one day it could easily be if shit went my way. By the time I was done I had took from this bastard all that my so called father wanted to take from me and almost succeeded in doing so. With the oozing oily body parts in my hand I crouched down and none too easily rammed them in his broke to fuck mouth. His eyes were barely slits now and the pale hair on his head was almost black from the blood running upside down his face into it. I gave him a grin and even threw in a wink before I finally spoke my first words of the night.” I think we’re done here.” With one last trick of my dagger, I shoved it home into his chest. I easily felt his bones crack, breaking under the pressure before my hilt stopped and he vanished in the usual fucked up way. Slowly I stood back up, wiped my blade off on my leathers, shoved it in my holster and straightened my jacket back up. My eyes held an eerie glow to them as I looked around me one last time before taking my leave and dematting back to the Manse. It was amazing how calming one felt when they found their release. It was almost euphoric in its own way to the mind and body. It gave that feeling of being ten feet tall, untouchable and ready to take on the world again. It was a sense of being rejuvenated, brought back into control by your own hand. With the corner of my mouth quirked up in a smirk I bypassed the Pit and footed it down to the gym, I wasn’t taking this stench back to what was now home to me. After a quick shower and clean clothes I was a new male who found himself back in the Pit with a glass of Goose in one hand and a hand rolled hanging precariously between my lips, ready to take on what came next.

No comments:

Post a Comment