Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Step One of Many (Part Three)


Vishous
It would have been an easy feat for me to jump straight to the end game or hell even the middle but I wasn’t going to fuck this up. Always before it had solely been about making and seeing how far I could take others, how much they could take before they pleaded with me to stop. This wasn’t that, this was starting slow, letting my male know he is safe with me and whatever I do, if the mind couldn’t fall in place and except it then the body would reject it straight out. Anything worth having as they say is worth waiting for, sure as fuck I had a place where I wanted to end up at but I was prepared to do the step thing this time. The corners of my eyes crinkled up making the tats at the edge of my brow draw down as I grinned watching your hand rise and stop midair ready to touch me. “Damn, you are a tempting evil that I enjoy indulging.” I slid my leg off the bed until both my bare feet were planted on the ground. With my hands gripping the edge of the bed while I watched you move and shift on the bed, drawing yourself closer to the side and I knew the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end when I felt your body rub up against me. A slow growl rumbled around in my chest before it finally crawled up my throat and poured out through half parted lips. I scooted my ass back more on the bed and for a moment that was all that I moved. The sight in front of me was one that deserved to be cherished, observed, and valued. My feet moved apart spreading my knees open and I traced my hand over all the progress that I had made. The ends of my fingers circled each clamped nipple, drawing over the pinched nipples then moving along your rock hard abs and lower to trace along the full length of your hardness until I brushed my fingertips over the leather cock ring, and I wasn’t done. Moving down lower between your legs pushing on the end of the plug and for the hell of it I pulled it out some. My neck bent back so that I could keep nonstop eye contact with you. I played with the hard silicone, fucking it in and out of your ass a little. “You, you will be taking care of me. That doesn’t change at all.” Pushing the end fully back in your tight hole I brought my hand back through your legs. “You have been so fucking good and my stiff hard dick is proof of that.” Leaning forward, my mouth opened and I let my tongue slip out to lick down your hardness then back up to your filled hole. The sound coming out of my mouth as my tongue danced and played around the metal probing your dick was a mixture of pleasure and my own kind of pain. The tips of my teeth bit over the smooth skin, hitting on each side until my lips closed over your swollen head. I sucked hard on the silken tip, pulling it deeper into the wetness of my mouth, my tongue swirled around and under the ridge. My whole body shuddered as I sucked and licked the taste of your precum from your head. Slow as fuck I pulled my head back, keeping your head in my mouth up until the point it literally pulled out. Licking my wet lips even more, I looked up at you and winked. “Remember to breathe.” The whole time I kept my hands on the bed even now, I leaned back in and with only using my teeth I bit the end of the rod. I never looked away from you, fuck that, I wanted to watch you; I wanted to see how you reacted as much as I wanted to feel how it all hit you. With precision slowness I pulled not even an inch back with the metal between my teeth. Once it was a little out I twisted my neck some so that my mouth turned and in turn so did the rod in your dick. Keeping with the ease that I was working on I pulled a little more out and repeated the twisting move in the other direction and before long I had the metal hanging from my mouth and the tip broke free from your head. The edges of my mouth grinned and I spit it out and it clanged almost soundlessly on the floor. “Fucking perfection.” 
Butch
-Your growl resounded through my body and caused my toes to curl up. The distinctive sound I knew anywhere and could pick out of a room full of growling males blindfolded. It pulled at me stronger than any chains ever could. My eyes dropped down as you scooted back on the bed. I slowly took in your spread apart legs running from one knee, down your strong thigh, pausing to eat up the sight of your strained cock pushing at the confines of your leathers, and on back down the other side of your leg. I knew exactly what all of that looked like underneath the layers. I could see each of the tattoos with my eyes closed and had many times. Each vein and curve, even the taste and smell. My mouth salivated for it and I sucked it back in with a long swallow. I saw your hand raise up almost in slow motion and play over my nipples. My eyes wanted to roll back and stay open at the same time. I moaned, groaned and even whimpered. The tension inside of me had built to such a painful degree that I was ready to beg you for my release. I knew that it wouldn’t take anything more than a removal of the cock ring to have me shooting wildly. I held myself barely in check if just for the fact that it seemed weak to give in to that need right now. And those sinful fingers just kept going lower. It was a struggle to remain still under your inspection and my own body betrayed me by swaying toward every touch of your hand. You might as well have been searing me with your glove off, it was exactly what it felt like. A liquid hot trail of fire that threatened to engulf me completely. My head rolled back when you reached between my legs to push and pull the plug in my ass. I let out a plaintive cry and my legs shook from the effort of keeping me upright. I heard your response to my question and my chin dropped back down to meet your heated gaze. I was completely turned on and still I found myself looking at you with nothing but pure adoration. I couldn’t stomach the thought of going through any of this if it meant that it altered our relationship to the point where I couldn’t take care of you anymore. I rocked forward on my tip-toes as you pushed the plug back into my ass and shouted out a few cuss words in the process. If I thought that was bad, I clearly hadn’t prepared myself for your wicked mind. My knees locked up at the first touch of your tongue. It was one thing to feel anything against my cock that begged to explode, it was quite another to feel your mouth with the added sensation of a rod of metal stuck straight into me. The sounds that came out of me where no where near anything I had ever made before. I sounded more like a wounded animal than anything else. My arms dropped heavily to my side and I fought to keep from trailing my fingers through those thick strands of hair. My hands fisted, nails digging into flesh. It seemed like every muscle in my body was fighting to keep me firmly rooted in place. All my instincts cried out for me to take what was in front of me. Or let it consume me completely. I weaved back and forth at the sensations that were being telegraphed directly down the length of my cock. You pulled back again and I sucked in ragged breaths only to be told to remember to breathe. My brows furrowed as you winked at me.- Oh fuck… -And that was all I managed to get out before you leaned back in and took hold of the rod between your teeth.- Shiiiiit! -On the upside, I was definitely breathing, hard and fast. My torso caved forward and I did finally touch you. My hands flew forward and I braced myself on your shoulders. And still yet, you were toying with me, twisting and turning the rod as you slowly pulled on it.- Please…. oh god…. -At this point, I wasn’t even sure what I was begging for. My throat was raw and I whispered out your name. My hips turned with each new twist you threw in. It was like nothing that I’d ever felt before. Through thick lashes I saw that you had pulled the thing completely out and it dangled between lips that almost begged me to devour them. Your naughty grin right before you spit the metal out had me choking out a laugh. I tried to straighten back up as soon as I heard you speak again. And I almost made it. But my weak legs gave out completely and I crumpled to the floor, landing heavily on my knees. My head bowed and I just tried to get my breathing back to normal.-
Vishous
My tongue swiped out to lick generously over my lips. I had to take a second to collect myself; it seemed that all my resolve went to shits when your hands gripped my shoulders. Those strong hands had touched me in ways that no one else ever had. My head dropped down at the same exact moment that your knees hit the ground. I drew in several lungful’s of breath but even with my head down I still had my glowing eyes trained on you before me. Finally my hands released their holds on the mattress only to practically rip my leathers open. I didn’t hear the rip of the zipper or the material shredding as I shoved the openings apart. All I knew and felt was my aching cocking was free and you were so fucking close. My fingers wrapped around my hardness, with slow ease I stroked the fullness from base to tip. I didn’t need to work up any momentum to get the pre cum to drip off my smooth head, it was way ahead of me and making a trail of its own down over my fingers. I swallowed the groan that was half way up in my throat so that I could form some intelligible sounds other than grunting and growling. “Come here to me, it’s time for you to take care of me. Put your lips around me and suck me into that mouth deep and hard. I want to feel the suction pulling at my sac.” My free hand reached down to so that I could grasp your chin between my fingers. I wanted you to see me, I wanted to see your deep hazel eyes and make sure the hunger that I saw there right before you went down was still in place. Fuck, just thinking back on all those inaudible sinful as fuck sounds that you were making had my fingers choking my cock. I bent a little forward until my face was alongside yours with my mouth right at your ear. My fingers dropped from your chin to glide down your chest, but making damn sure to give a nice hard tug on the clamps pinching your nipples before I reached your strained cock. “You have been so damn good, taking all that I’ve done to you so fucking perfectly that now I will give you some insight as to what will happen now.” My tongue came out to lick along the outer shell of your ear before I continued on. “You will suck me but you won’t get me off, no that I am saving for your ready open ass. You will feel me in your body, and you will feel my cum up in you which is where I want it to stay for a while and it will because as soon as I shoot a load in you I will plug you back up so that I know it will stay. I know you want your ass fucked; hell how you moved when I was teasing your hole with the plug said it all. You were ready to spread your ass right then for me, as it fucking should be but still it’s hot as fuck to watch you go into that mode. Just like right now I know you want my cock in your mouth, you can almost taste me; feel me between your lips.” My fangs barely scraped over the skin right behind your ear before I brought my face to the front and was basically nose to nose with you. With my one hand still firmly wrapped around my cock and my other now down between your legs. I worked with ease of the one hand to flip the snap on the cock ring so that the hold was loosened and my nimble fingers worked first one heavy nut through the hold and then the other until I held the leather loosely in my hand. “You will get off when my dick is buried inside of you, and not a second sooner, do not forget that.” Once again the corners of my lips turned up in a wicked grin and I wrapped my gloved fingers around your thickness. “Do you have any fucking idea the power trip I get off on, on knowing that I am the only one that has owned your ass and your mouth, and that shit will never fucking change. No fucking one will touch you or even get near close enough to you without me cutting them down.” With each word spoken my fingers tightened up almost unbearably hard around not just your cock but my own as well. Slowly I leaned back, lessening the hold I had on you till my fingers finally slipped off and I was once again sitting up fully on the bed but as since this started my eyes were pinned on you, always on you, reading every line of your face, every crease around your eyes. I was taking it all in, holding it, making sure the lengths were not too great, for in your face I could read it all just as I could in how your body moved and reacted.
Butch
-My head tipped to the side and came back up to see that you were having the same problems with breathing that I was. It brought a crooked smile to my face watching you. I could stay here like this almost indefinitely and bask in the glow of your beautiful eyes. No one had ever actually brought me to my knees before and I half thought that it was just a saying that people used. You changed everything. You always had. Ever since I first laid eyes on you, my world had been flipped completely on its axis. Nothing held true to what I had always known. Here I was kneeling before a male ready to anything that he asked of me, waiting to do whatever he asked. I half considered struggling back to my feet since this wasn’t where you’d asked me to be I’d just fallen here. All of that flew out the damn window as soon as your hands started moving though. There was no power in hell that would tear me away from the sight of you destroying your leathers to free your thick cock. My tongue ran over my dry and cracked lips as I watched your fingers work up your entire length. I knew that my own eyes were shining at that point because of the tinge of color that reflected from your skin. I focused in on the delicious drop that spilled from you and ran over your fingers. I knew exactly what it tasted like, the sweet flavor that was a promise of more to come. I didn’t even bother to hide the sounds of longing that bubbled up from me. Just like I couldn’t hide the growl when you told me exactly what you wanted. I moved forward on my knees until my legs hit the edge of the bed. Your scent was so much stronger the closer I got and it was almost maddening. I’d longed for this the entire time, to taste you, feel you between my lips, to return some of the mind blowing sensations that you had been inflicting on me. Your hand caught my chin just as it was about to drop and I sucked in a breath to hold myself back once more. My eyes dropped closed when your face came in next to mine and I rubbed my head into yours. A gentle touch of complete devotion and adoration. And for what seemed like the hundredth time tonight I found myself whimpering again when you pinched my nipples. My head fell forward on your shoulder by the time you made it to my throbbing erection. The images that you painted in blazing colors filled my mind and I was breathing hard again before your tongue even touched my ear. Fuck me but I wanted it, all of it, every single thing that you laid out in clear detail. My head lifted again at the scrape of your sharp fangs over my ear. I turned my head to the side just enough to brush my lips over the side of your face as you pulled back once more. My half closed eyes flew open wide as hell when you released me from the cock ring that had been holding me firmly in check this whole time. I swallowed a huge lump as you held my cock tightly and told me that I wasn’t allowed to cum yet.- Fuuuuck… -Every muscle in me strained to keep that raging inferno under control. I was two seconds away from asking you to put that wicked contraption back on me when your next words slammed into me. I froze up instantly like a deer caught in the headlights. ‘The only one’… The words had rolled from  your lips so innocently and yet they were a complete lie. I wanted them to be true, with my entire being I wanted them to be true. But they weren’t. And you didn’t know. You didn’t know how those words would cut through me sharper than any knife ever could. ‘He wouldn’t want to even touch you if he knew the truth.’ I wanted to blame the evil voice on the Omega but in the end we are always our own worst enemy. The urge to get up and run was so strong that my hands were actually planted on the ground, ready to push myself up. As soon as your hand left my cock I went instantly flaccid. Everything that had led me up to this point wiped away by the hideous truth that I kept from you. I’d never hated myself more than right now. My eyes squeezed closed and I scrambled internally to rebuild my walls. It all slipped through my fingers in a completely fruitless endeavor. My chin dropped to my chest and I fought to regain control of myself. The image of you standing between me and the Omega with your daggers bared flashed through my mind and I fought not to scream at the sight of him cutting you down like a weed. The one thing that I knew you couldn’t stand toe to toe with and he had his claws deep inside of me. I wished to god that you could guard against the evil that ate away at me. But most of all I wished that you were the only one that had ever owned me. I wanted nothing more than to be yours, completely and utterly. I felt your name carved between my shoulders like a weight anchoring me to reality and when my eyes finally opened again they fell to the ring at my finger. There wasn’t any wall that I could build that would fix my shit now. It was all of the other memories that I flooded my mind with that pulled me back from the brink. The night that I’d carved my name into your back, the image of me laying in your Penthouse bed and your knife cutting into my skin, the look on your face when I had brought out our rings, the rich smell of both of our bonding scents filling the air and all of the smaller moments in between that meant more than all of it combined. As much as the Omega might want me, I could never be his. But that stain would always be there. I was almost scared to raise my head back up. The hint of truth had leaked through and I knew it was only a matter of time before I faced it head on and told you. I cringed inwardly at the thought of losing you because of something that I’d had no control over.- I love you, Vishous. Nothing will ever change that. -My hands glided up your legs and I bent forward to focus on what you had asked me to do. I shoved all other thoughts aside and my head tilted so that I could slide my tongue up the side of your cock. As soon as I had the taste of you I was all in.-
Vishous
It was all right on par, everything was flowing along way the fuck better than I thought. Hell if I was honest I was sure when I brought out the sound you would balk and say fuck all that nonsense, but you didn’t and I forged on through. I was at the point that I could almost feel your lips already around my throbbing erection but just as suddenly I felt the wall slam down into place, somehow it all changed. The raging need flattened out, the hunger that had been evident was now gone and a twinge of fear seemed to fill the room. My brows drew down and even the hunger that had been riding high within me simmered down to a slight steam. This here was what was locked and holding Butch at bay, it’s what brought about a nightmare to the strengths it had him thrashing and screaming in fear till a knock to the head brought it out of him, even then he was still locked in it. My hand hovered just over your bent head and I thought through the options on how best to proceed. I took a deep calming breath, trying to tamp down the anger that was started to override where the need and desire faded out. Slowly my hand went down sliding along the strong jaw line to once again grip your chin in my fingers. Almost reluctantly I pulled back until the head of my dick came out from between your lips and then I pulled your face up so that you had to look at me. “Change of plans obviously, go to bed Butch.” I rubbed the pad of my thumb over your lips before dropping my hand away and tucking myself back into the ripped folds of my leathers. A soft grin graced my lips and I reached down to remove the clamps from your red nipples, and before rising up I kissed the side of your mouth. I didn’t say anything more or ask anything as I stood up and stepped around to head to the bathroom. I had to do something, before I found myself pushing harder, demanding. I changed my mind and collected the items that I had brought into the room. I stopped at the door and said one of the hardest things I’d had to as of yet, there was a thing as going and starting out easy and then just straight not following my own code. “When I come back have the last remnant removed from your body, but this here is far from fucking over Cop.” I turned and went out the door only to make a right and walk into the other room. Everything had consequences in life and in this world that I was taking Butch to also had one, when holding back and pretending that it all was ok then there would be certain degree of punishment. Had I heard a scream, a series of curses or even a physical struggle then I would have had something to work with but a complete shutdown and denial, which could only be combative with an equal shutdown. I was going over the whole scene in my head, replaying it all as I stood in the spare room’s bathroom cleansing the tools. It was something I said, that much was obvious. Then it clicked and before I knew what I was doing I had squeezed and twisted the tip of the metal rod in my hand to the point that it almost came out the other side of my ungloved skin. He had croaked out ‘The only one.’ Maybe my male didn’t like the fact that I was the only one, maybe he wanted to test out others. It wasn’t too big of a stretch for a mated male to go and find others to lay with. I just didn’t fucking think that was ever some shit that Butch would be interested in. I looked down at the metal sticking in my hand and pulled it free then tossed it in the wastebasket by the sink. Bringing my hand to my mouth I looked at the small puncture before looking at my reflection in the mirror. My iridescent eyes showed bright in the small room as I licked the small drops of blood from the cut. Dropping my hand to my side I left the room and went back to ours and into the larger bathroom, right now I was on my own roller coaster of fucked up shit in my head to talk. Shower, that was the only thing I could think of, it was time to bring things into perspective, figure it out until I had the urge to lose it, under control. 
Butch
-As soon as you pulled your length from my mouth I tried to chase down again only to have you lifting my head up with your hand. My jaw dropped open instantly when your words hit my ears. It was like my entire world had come crashing down around me. I watched in stunned silence as you tucked yourself back into your leathers. The entire time that we had been together I had never known a time when you hadn’t wanted me. It ripped my heart out. Even though I knew that this whole thing hadn’t really been about sex or even love. This was on some other plain of existence and I had fucked it all up. I failed in the biggest way possible. I sank back on my heels and turned my head to the side as you removed the clamps from my nipples. I didn’t even feel the blood rushing back into them, they were numb, I was numb. I felt the oh so chaste kiss that flew in the face of everything we had done tonight. My mind raced to every worse case scenario that there was. You knew… You had guessed at my truth and it had done exactly what I feared it would. How could you want someone that was so tainted? The entire reason that I’d locked this all away in the first place came forward to be validated. I heard you leave the room and I didn’t even have the strength left in me to do what you asked. My torso curled forward until my head pressed to my knees. The one thing that would destroy me quicker than anything else ever could was any sort of a rift between us. And I could feel it now as if I were staring down the great chasm. My chest seized up and tears streamed down my face. I couldn’t breathe and I couldn’t move. I sobbed like a damn baby and didn’t even care how embarrassing it was to be doing that. My hands went to the back of my head and I pulled at the hair. The rejection sank deep inside of me like a gaping wound and no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t come up with a way to fix it. Granted my brain wasn’t firing on all cylinders at this point. The urge to run over took me again but I couldn’t manage to get to my feet. I curled tighter in on myself and just stayed there. I couldn’t face you right now but I also couldn’t run from you.-

No comments:

Post a Comment