Monday, June 10, 2013

Prisoner


Vishous
I had fallen into bed and slept the sleep of the dead, no dreams nor did nightmares come to visit during the hours I slept. When I did wake I had the Doggens retrieve some stuff from my room, I even made them a detail list of what I wanted brought to this new room that I had staked claim to. I didn’t however need to tell them to clean the place up, I knew that would happen without a word spoken and that in no time the Pit would shine like a new penny. I didn’t want to think about that though so instead I dressed in some basketball shorts when they arrived with the rest of my stuff and a black wife beater then finished it off with my tennis shoes. I headed to the Gym and abused every piece of equipment there, starting with the weights until my arms felt like they would explode under the continuous amount of pressure I was plying them with and ended with the kicking bag and did the same with my legs. It felt good, the sweat pouring down my back and the repeated actions of using my body in ways that was first nature to me. Grabbing two bottles of water, one I used to pour over my head and the other I drained down my throat. I headed to the kitchen and asked for a plate of food to be brought up to the room and I went up without a further word to anyone. Inside the room I took a quick shower and went ahead and dressed for the night, I had been sitting inside for too long and after last night’s fight with the group of lesser I was feigning for more. And night time was not far away but at the rate of unease in me it felt like it was too fucking long before the dark would take over the sky. My fingers clinched in between clinched in between loading all my weapons into place and grabbing up a few extra items to take with me also. Once the food had arrived I scarfed it down, but that wasn’t the only feeding I was doing before I headed out for the night. I had already sent word to have a chosen brought over. After the wounds I succumbed to last night I wasn’t taking any damn chances with being anything less than at tip top fucking shape. When she arrived again I knew it before she even knocked on the door and so I spoke out. “Come in” This was not the same one from the other night; no doubt I thought, that other one probably had pleaded not to be sent over for a while after the tense feeding she had undergone. This chosen stepped into the room and quietly shut the door behind her, the hood that usually covered their features was down and the soft golden locks hung loosely over her shoulder and I felt like a defiler of flesh when I saw the pure innocence of the female. I waved her over to the bed and motioned for her to sit, it was easy to tell where her gaze was and in that moment I wished to fuck I had the sox cap to pull down low over the tats covering that part of my face. “Thank you for coming Chosen, this won’t take long.” Still the words spoken didn’t seem to pull her from the trance she seemed to be under as she no doubtly was reading the markings around my eye. When she moved her arm I assumed she was offering her small wrist to me, but I found I was wrong when that delicate hand went higher and her fingers reached out to touch the tats. My reaction was instant, my fingers gripped her wrist and I could feel the bones under it, I shook my head slowly.“No one touches me” I turned her wrist over and before she could look at me with those eyes that seemed to want to question something, I sunk my fangs easily into the flesh. The desire and lust pumped through my veins along with the Chosens blood as I drank freely from that giving vein. This was yet another downfall of our race, why the fuck did my cock have to respond when right now the one beside me was the last one I wanted to mount. I release my hold on her arm and after a good while I also retracted my canines from her and swiftly slid my tongue over the puncture wounds. I didn’t look up at her as I spoke through a throat that felt like it had just sucked down a bucket of rusty screws. “I am done, you may go now.” She didn’t move immediately and when she did the bed barely moved under her slight weight and her movements were even more silently then that but the door closing seemed like a battering ram pounding in my head. Shaking my head I licked my lips and got up, I had things to do tonight and not many hours to accomplish them. Getting up I grabbed my jacket and pulled it on, not bothering with taking my phone, I left it on the bedside table and went downstairs till I was out front of the Manse and once again I slid into the car I had taken the night before and dropped a few items that I had brought with me into the front seat. Eventually I would ditch the POS but right now it served a purpose and with throwing my Mhis up around me, it wasn’t like the local good men of the police department would see me in the stolen vehicle. I knew just the area I wanted, had scoped it out on the cities blueprints that I hacked into online, the buildings were run down mostly and the few places that dotted the area was mainly some low end almost broke places that more or less catered to the streets dredges. A perfect hunting ground for Lessers, there was no fucking doubt on that especially when I parked the car on a road that almost looked like the whole block was destitute except for the tattoo place and a few corner end liquor stores. I got out and stood there a moment, just taking it all in, the night air was cool and the humans that dotted the space were headless of anything around them. I shook my head at that and moved away from the car, the back roads were only about 20 feet away and I covered it in 10. At first I stalked the streets with adrenaline flying high but after 4 hours of covering the streets and surrounding ones I was getting pissed the fuck off. Just when I was about to say screw it all and demat to the Manse, I inhaled that all too familiar scent and like a dog with a bone I went after it. No more than a block over was what I had been hunting, he was fairly new to the Lesser game, his hair was still its black color and the skin was holding onto its natural golden hue. He was also one big motherfucker, almost as tall as me and probably just as broad, seemed the bastards were at least trying to think bigger and better. I advanced on him and it took him no time to realize what I was, his face set into hard lines and he came at me. I stopped and backed away, knowing he would follow, all the time I kept my eye on the prize and fuck I even grinned with the kick of a new kind of adrenaline raging through me. One of those bastards was all I needed….for now anyway. When I finally reached an area where it was free of humans I stopped and let him get closer to me, hell I could visibly see how ready he was to take me out. I left my blades in their holster and braced my booted feet where I was, there was no reason for me to take any steps towards him, he also thought he found his prize of the night and was coming for it. When he got within swinging distance I took it and caught him along the side of his strong jaw, his own fisted hand came out and I felt the blow make solid impact with my side. Fuck I even bowed inwards from the hit and was sure that a rib or two had cracked, from that moment on it was a hand to hand combat. Neither opponent drew a knife or any weapon; I felt right hooks to my face and left ones landing freely over my back and any damn where they could connect. Mine own shots were coming in, without a doubt the bastard had a busted nose and some cracked ribs of his own but it was time to bring this down to the end. Time was running out and I wasn’t letting go of this find, so with I quick jab to his throat and another to his gut, I had him on his knees. With ease I wrapped my hands around his thick throat and applied just the right amount of pressure, this was something that was right the fuck up my alley.I could see his eyes widening and his hands came up to try and pry my death grip from around his neck but before he knew what or how to stop it, he lost conciseness and went lax in my hands. Letting go I quickly slid my hands down under his arms and with too fucking much effort I threw the heavy load over my shoulder. My sore and throbbing ribs protested the added weight and every muscle was groaning with the exertion I put them through I make slow tracks back to the car. By the time I reached it and deposited the big bastard in the back seat I was grunting out harsh breaths but I didn’t stop, I grabbed the handcuffs from my jacket and locked them around his wrist and secured him to the bottom of the seat. I reached over and took the rope from the front seat and tied his ankles up and for good measure I took my jacket off and dropped it in the front and ripped my shirt off and stuck the material in his mouth. I went around and got back in and headed to the one spot that I hadn’t been to in too fucking long and once I pulled into the underground private garage the memories started sliding into place in my mind. Butch, he was the last time I had been here, and that was the first time I had brought him here, I was almost sure as fuck he would call me some kind of fucked up perverted freak and bail the hell out. Instead he had shocked the shit out of me and came with me with nothing but total and complete damn trust in his eyes. NO, I shook my head hard, can’t fucking go there, I got out and with my Mhis securely in place I dragged the bastard to the private elevator and rode it up to my Penthouse. Once I reached the top floor, he was all wide awake and struggling. “See now that adds to the fun.“Chuckling darkly I trussed the fucker up and threw him over my shoulder and made it to my door which opened as I stepped up to it and then walked in. I dropped him on the floor and left him there on the black highly polished floor as I headed over and pulled down the waiting chains from the ceiling. I looked over at the Lesser and winked. “We’re gonna have some fun, you and me.” I threw in a wink as I advanced on him and grabbing a hold of the middle of the cuffs I drug his large ass and pulled him over to the hanging chains. I had the steel hanging low enough that all I had to do was lock the cuffs in place and once I did I walked over and turned the lever until he was forced to stand up and still yet I pulled more till his feet dangled over the shiny floor. Locking the pulley in place I walked back over to stand in front of him and I cocked my head to the side. “Fucking pity that I can’t stay longer tonight, but this will only add to it, for you…and for me.” I reached up and forced the ripped T-Shirt deeper into his mouth and then I crouched down and secured the chained cuffs that were anchored to the floor around his tied ankles. Standing up and stepping back I eyed each locked cuff and even stepped forward and did a check on them and the chains coming from the securely anchored steel ceiling beam, once I was satisfied I grinned that knowing cold evil smile. “Don’t miss me too much motherfucker, I’ll be back to play before you know it.” With that I dematted back to the outside of the Manse before anyone could question why I went out alone and where I had been, that that was some shit I couldn’t have. I headed in and went straight up the room I was occupying now and not even bothering to remove my my leathers or shit kicker or wash the dirt and blood off I fell into the bed to chill out for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment