Monday, June 3, 2013

Death at the Commodore


V
After a spending that last two hours on foot, making tracks through the trash filled alley ways, coming up on some shit drug deals and a few blow jobs behind dumpsters. I was growing impatient, the petty shit of roaming with not dick shit to do was making my skin crawl and my head slip down deeper into that hole. Coming up on yet another alley way, my heavy shitkickers crunching over the broken pieces of beer bottles and some crack pipes, left behind by the loser druggies. I reached the end of the filth covered cracked blacktop without a single wift of that cursed scent and looked at my watch, fuck it, it was a little early yet, but shit was dead so I dematted out and came to form on the balcony of my Penthouse. The double glass doors open and I walk through and they shut behind me, shrugging out of my leather, I lay it over one of two of the only chairs in the room, my holster followed next and took up residence on top of my jacket. Going to the nearly empty cabinets, I retrieved the bottle of Goose and a glass and filled it half full, leaving the bottle on the there, I came around the counter and over to my rack. Something deep, buried insanely low was scraping at me on the inside, unease, wrong, my brows dropped and I took a drink, shaking my head, I shoved that stuff back, I couldn’t even pin point it so why give it reign. Taking another drink, I reached out with my gloved hand and pulled down the infamous short cat O nine, shrugging my thick broad shoulders, I replaced it and just as I did, I knew she was there, waiting just outside the doors, not entering till she is told to. I waved the doors open and as soon as she stepped through, my fangs elongated, the scent of her blood pumping through her body was overwhelming and I was cursing myself for putting feeding off for so fucking long. “Feeding first, then you’ll bleed for me in another way” I kept the snort in my chest when I heard the soft like purr roll out of her small perfectly formed lips. Shaking my head, I took a seat in the other only chair that set a few feet from the one that held my gear, waving her over with but a flick of my wrist, she came and knelt on the floor at my feet and on cue, lifted her arm, wrist up towards me with her head bowed down. Gripping a hold of the slender arm, I brought it to me as I came down over it some and without any warning as usual, my canines struck through the tender flesh and bit down on X marks the spot. The blood flowed freely from her healthy veins and filled my mouth up and it slid down my throat effortlessly, her sharp intake of breath only served to get me to dig my sharp incisors in deeper and I stayed there just like that until every never ending in my body was sparking on all notches, then I pulled back and pushed her arm back towards her. “Seal them and rise” wiping the side of my hand across my mouth, I got up and walked over to the chains that hung loose from an anchor in the ceiling.”Lose the trench and come here” I heard her move almost soundlessly across the black marble floor, her head still bent down and once she was near without a word from me, her arms raised and even though she couldn’t see I nodded my approval of her actions. This one Pet was ruthless in her pain tolerance as even better at knowing how and what to expect. Locking the heavy silver metal cuffs around her small wrist, making sure they both were securely in place, I grabbed the lever and pulled it down just enough till only the bare tip of her toes scraped the polished floor. Stepping back I retrieved the same whip I had picked up earlier, and came back over, I didn’t take the time to admire the bare flesh of the female before me, it didn’t interest me, only thing that did was what would follow in the next hours.
Butch
-I was on my third pot of coffee when the call came in. I was only too happy to get the hell away from the reports that I had been pouring over. My eyes were starting to glaze over hardcore. I sprung out of the chair like I had been pulled up by a string and grabbed the jacket I’d tossed over the back. I downed the remains of the cold coffee that was in my cup and shook myself awake.- Alright, Jose. Let’s do this. -My partner looked like he was coming out of the same sort of fog but he was just as quick to action when the moment called for it. I grabbed the keys and filled him in on what I knew on the way to the car. Apparently the vic had been found riding the elevator of the Commodore. I had to admit that it wasn’t our usual destination. I absently wondered what upper crust that could afford that place would think of my cheap suit that looked slept in. Whatever… I ran my hand through my hair in an attempt to calm it. I looked at myself in the rear view mirror and cursed under my breath. I motioned to Jose to hand me the electric razor that I kept in the glove compartment and I did a quick number on my five-o’clock shadow. I popped a piece of gum in my mouth before pulling out of the station and pointing the car in the right direction. The place was literally swarming with cops by the time we got there. Uniforms were trying to keep things from getting too out of hand, holding back a line of reporters and curious by-standers. They had already started a canvas of the building, working their way up from the bottom. All hands on deck for the rich folk. We weeded our way through the sea of blue to get a good look at the body. If she was a call girl, she was an expensive one. I took out my notepad and jotted down a few things that I noticed right off. Name brand clothing right down to the undergarments. She was splayed out in an ugly arrangement of limbs as if she had simply been tossed out like the garbage. The medical examiner held up her purse and I put on a pair of latex gloves before looking through it. I would take a closer look later, right now what I wanted was her identity. I found her ID and showed it to Jose. He got on the phone so that we could get the ball rolling on knowing everything there was to know about this woman. Cameras where flashing, taking in every detail of the scene. There wasn’t anything left to do here, we needed to get on the people that were in the building. I bet my ass that the killer was still in the place. I glanced up to see how many floors the place had and huffed out a groan. This wasn’t going to be a picnic. Jose and I started where the uniforms had left off and we ended up alternating floors. We were getting a whole lotta ‘I don’t know jack’ and not a lotta anything else. One woman thought she saw the girl before but that was the extent of it. Hell, this was almost worse than paperwork. I was on autopilot by the time we got to the top. If I never saw another flight of stairs again, it would be too damn soon. I half considered hanging a rope in the stairwell and just sliding back down. Jose and I both stopped to catch our breaths when we came out into the hallway.- I think I’d rather ride the elevator with the dead girl then this bullshit. It was then that we heard the loud as hell scream. We both snapped out of our tired state in the blink of an eye. My gun found my hand instantly and I was moving forward. Jose at least had the sense of mind to call it in. I didn’t give a crap I was going in that door with or without him. He beat feet down the hall behind me just before I raised my leg up and landed a well-placed kick to the door. It cracked, splintered and gave way. I was in the apartment in a matter of seconds with my gun leveled. I took in the scene in a practiced efficiency that had me flying through the room. Shouting out in a commanding voice.- Police! Back the fuck away from the woman! -I didn’t stop my forward momentum until I had placed myself between big fucker and his stash of knives and guns on the chair. I was dimly aware of the fact that I was growling and my trigger finger itched liked a motherfucker. I could hear Jose in the background shouting out my name but I couldn’t figure out why the hell. I had to blink a few times before I realized that my gun had been pointed at the helpless girl dangling from the ceiling. What in the fuck?! Yeah, the chained up girl was the real threat here… Goddamn it, get a hold of yourself man. I was pissed as hell at her and I couldn’t put my finger on why. Must be the lack of sleep… I shook myself out of it and tucked that shit to the back of my mind. Shifting my stance to zero in on the guy with narrowed eyes.- Drop whatever the fuck you got there and put your hands behind your head real slow-like. 
V
Arching a brow, I watches as the female gagged repeatedly behind the ball gag I had firmly in her mouth, she had went through the whipping like the excellent obedient sub that she was. The red welts across her breast were raised up far enough that if I ran my finger tips over them, I could feel them easily, but the whip is not what had her gagging, I had taken her further tonight then I ever had. Not an inch of flesh was left unmarred and that included the inside of her from both her now gaping holes. Still I couldn’t find not one fucking ounce of relief, no matter what I used on her or how much she took, nothing, and fuck that shit was driving me to go to the harsh lengths I had went with the female. Growling savagely, I ripped the ball gag from her mouth and dropped it to the floor, instantly she started whimpering between moans and cries. Hearing them sounds only ensued to further piss me off and on cue I yanked hard on the small chain that was linked to the nipple clamps on both her breast, until I heard that scream of pain and pleasure come from her throat and I nodded nonchalantly, knowing what she needed and then I smelled her orgasm as her body convulsed before me. I had just released the thin chain when my own damn door came off the hinges and fragments of the now not too expensive door flew apart. Nostrils flaring I inhaled the human cop and cursed myself 10 kinds of fools for being so lapsed in not throwing up my Mhis, what the fuck was wrong with me that I left that one major factor out. My top lip curled up and I had to force my jaws to unclench and bring my mouth back down into a tight line, I spared the female vamp a split second glance and hope to fuck she kept her mouth shut and let me deal with the igits. I almost laughed out when the much smaller cop did the stepping between me and my weapons bit, fuck for this I would need no damn blade, but that spurt of the moment laughter dies quick as fuck in my chest when he turned his own gun on the dangling female and not dead at my chest or hell even my head. Cocking a tatted brow I smelled the anger wafting from the man, but damn, it was aimed all in the wrong place, obviously he had realized the same thing at that moment and he finally shifted his stance and re-aimed the focus of the gun on me and damn me I went straight stupid. Those eyes that haunted me for days were staring at me in the form of a human cop. My head kicked in and all I could think was, oh come the fuck on, are you really fucking serious. Taking in a slow breath I licked my tongue out between my now not too tight lips and when ordered to place my hands behind my head, I crossed my arms over the broad expanse of my chest and took on a casual stance. “You didn’t say please” I coulda swore the corners of my lips was trying to draw up in a grin but I at least held that shit back but damn if I couldn’t stop the wink that came from my now more bright clear iridescent eyes.
Butch
-Oh hell no. This cocky son of a bitch did not just ask me to say ‘please’. The similarities between my dead vic and the girl dangling were not lost on me. Dick head with the tats and an ego a mile wide had just jumped up to the top of my suspect list. I kept my gun pointed at the guy and motioned with my other hand for Jose to see what he could do for the woman. Truth be told I wanted her out of this room like yesterday but my motives weren’t lining up straight in my head. I took a few easy steps toward tall, dark and douchy only to stop dead in my tracks. Did he just wink at me?- Do I look like I’m playing games here, asshole? I already have one dead body with your signature all over it. I don’t need a fancy reason to shoot you. -I dropped a hand to my back pocket and casually palmed my handcuffs while taking another step forward. My heart rate had kicked through the roof and I almost begged this guy to take a shot at me. I knew I probably didn’t stand a chance toe to toe with him but that had never fucking stopped me before. The corner of my lip twitched like a fish hook grabbed it and I slowly put my gun away. Give me a fucking reason asshole. I took the last step forward and in one fluid motion I slapped the cuffs on one of his wrists. Pivoting behind his back to pull that arm back and reaching for the other wrist.-
V
In a matter of seconds I had already mentally locked down the Humans scent, accelerated heartbeat and even tapped into the mind, damn this one had some big hanging balls on him, and I be damn if I wasn’t already picturing taking him down to the ground in a rough and tumble roll, throw in some teeth and yeah there ya go, my cock was finally making an appearance. Damn I had almost used half the tools on my rack and not even a damn twitch but this cop bust my door down and I’m at attention. I stood my ground, even though I knew soon I will haft to bring this to a close, no way was these two humans was going to be taking me or my Pet any where, and this shit about another body held no interest so I bypassed any comment on that, but hey he did bring out the cuffs so a few more minutes won’t harm shit. I threw my hand up and motioned for the female to keep quiet and damn that fucker had taken the same hand and had it arched behind my back. Turning my head some, looking at you over my shoulder.”I’m good with rough, as you can see, and marks are a plus” I even threw in a slight run of my tongue over my teeth, but keeping it low key so no damn fangs showed. “You know what I mean, bruise me cop” Fuck I was liking this shit and the looks playing over the mans face was too damn hard to resist but each time I locked onto those hazel eyes, I felt fangs literally punching through my skin and yeah again I reacted and growled almost fucking up and baring fangs with this one. Shaking my head, I spun around on my booted heal in nothing short of a flash that the human eye would hardly catch and using my free gloved hand, I placed it against the mans neck.”Would love to stay and play with you, believe me I would but we gotta bail now. “ Diamond orbs locked onto Hazel ones and I slipped not as easily as I was use to with others, in, but after a few twist and turns I manipulated the cop, taking all from the moment of the pets scream from him and releasing my hold on his neck, I turned and had a much easier time doing the same to the partner and without wasting time I unhooked the female and grabbed up the cover from the bed and a spare key from the bedside table, I instructed her to take the black camaro, parked in the designated spot and go out through the back emergency exit of the parking garage. No way would she be able to demat in her current state. She nodded and without anything more hurried out on shaky legs. I waited only long enough to dive back into Butch’s head and pluck a name out before dematting out and only go as far as across the street, hidden by cars and other parked vans, I told myself I was only making sure the female escaped ok and it didn’t have dick shit to do with a Human named Butch or that I had seen his eyes days ago in a fucked up sleep state.
Butch
-I blinked several times and took a look around my surroundings. How in the fuck had I landed in someone’s torture den? I looked over at Jose and he was equally confused. Last I remembered, we’d finally reached the top floor in our canvas. We stopped to take a breath and…- Motherfucker! -It felt like someone had just stuck an icepick directly in to my brain. I bent over and grabbed my head only to see Jose doing the same thing. Whatever the fuck had happened, it had clearly happened to both of us. I stopped trying to figure it out and decided to gather whatever information from the room. I patted my pockets trying to find my notepad. Was I down a pair of handcuffs too? What in the fuck was going on here? I know that I remembered to put them in my pocket when I left my apartment. It was habit really. Two uniforms showed up at the door and we were both so on edge that we had our guns out and aimed in the blink of an eye. The officers stopped in their tracks and the one in front asked us to ease up, we were the ones that had called for back up. I shot a sideways look at Jose and he shook his head. Yet one more thing we had apparently forgotten. I noticed that the door looked kicked in but I had no clue why. We were caught with our pants around our ankles and our dicks in our hands. I recovered quicker than Jose and told the men that we needed to bag and tag the entire place and get a comparison on the blood type against the victim. My gaze zeroed in on a collection of weapons sitting on a chair and I was in front of it before I even realized my feet were moving. The guns I could give a shit about. No doubt the numbers were filed off and none of this shit had finger prints. My hand was visibly shaking as I shoved everything else aside and went straight for the twin daggers. Something about them seemed so familiar, almost comforting. I slipped one from the sheath and sucked in a breath. It was black. I knew it would be. I don’t know how but I knew this weapon. I knew instinctively that it was hand forged, balanced precisely for the user. My eyes ran over every detail of the elegant item in my hands and I even twirled it to test the balance. Not just anyone should have these. The owner would want them back. I slipped the dagger back into its sheath and tucked the entire rig under my jacket. Not standard procedure, I know. But this was definitely not a standard situation either. I gave a quick report of why we were even in this fucking apartment in the first place and left everything else to the techs. Jose had nodded along with the bullshit I spewed out like it was fact. Truth was neither of us had a clue but we at least had to make it look good for the paperwork. We both left the scene with the full intention of paying our pillows a nice long visit. Jose caught a ride with someone going his direction and I waved him a goodnight as I leaned against my car. I had to look at the daggers again. They tugged at a part of my brain and I felt like I was missing something more than just my memory of tonight. I ran my thumb over the razor sharp edge and stared at the trail of blood it left. So sharp, you almost didn’t feel it. Without even thinking about it, I cleaned the blade off with a lick of my tongue and put it away. I tossed the holster into the passenger seat and stuck the offended thumb in my mouth. I had one foot in the car when I felt the hair on the back of my neck stick straight up. I stopped where I was and did a slow scan of the area. I caught a flash of impossibly light eyes and lost them as soon as I blinked. As if this night wasn’t weird enough… I slid into the car slowly. What I affectionately referred to as my sixth sense was still firing off and I decided just to get the flip out of Dodge instead. Never thought I would say it but I actually wanted to be in my crappy apartment right now and that’s exactly where I went.-
V
Standing in the shadows behind the immobile vehicles, I trained my gaze on the larger then other cops stepping from the building, it was easy to notice that, don’t fuck with me stride and I actually grinned up until I saw my blade appear in his hand. FUCK me, my hands instantly went to my obviously bare chest and damn if I didn’t cuss a blue streak at myself again for the second fucking time tonight. I ran through the the last hour in my head and yeah, I was scrambled, for some damn reason the human cop twisted my already spiraled head up even more. Now to the point I had left the one thing that was my mark, the only piece that I have carried through out time since I forged them, and now they were in the hands of a human with eyes that played into some deep center part of my head. My brows dropped down a notch as I intently watched the cop run my razor sharp blade over his thumb and that one elicit sight brought forth a heat wave through out my whole system. I took one step forward and knew when the cop felt my presence, fucker had too much gut instinct not to know when he was being watched. For that one split second I locked my luminous eyes onto searching green ones and then stepped back into the shadows and pulled mhis around me before dematting away to my warehouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment