Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Imprisoned


V
I went straight from the Cops small apartment to the hunting grounds, the whole meeting running relay laps through my mind, something was way the fuck off here. If I didn’t know better, I’d think my own damn head had been manipulated, but seeing as I stay away from any contact, it was too far fetched. Still something was up with the human Cop, and not just the fact that I wanted a long lasting taste of him either, no there was some hard core behind the scenes stuff at work. My previous decision to keep away from him was threw out and now Butch O’Neal ranked at the top of my list of things that I was sticking with till I figured it out. It was while I was drilling all that through my head that I almost missed the subtle scent of sweetness in the alley air, sliding my jacket open, my blades came to play in my palms and it was as close to a feeling of being home as I had ever felt. This I needed, with the Penthouse gone and now the Cop wreaking havoc in my head, my places for release were now dependent on taking out some lessers. Throwing up my Mhis and with deliberate slow ease I turned around on the heals my shit kickers, I felt their presence, and yeah there was that grin, when I seen more then just a couple of them filling out the opposite end.”Time to play pussies” Within seconds I had four of them circling me, my booted feet moved effortlessly over the black top and I took aim, sliding to the left, upper cutting one with the butt end of my blade and slicing out with a wide arc to my right, catching the pale bastard that was swooping in on me, the black ooze coated my dagger and I half circled around and drove it through lefty’s jugular and yanked it back out with a full face on head butt. Once the blade was free, I stuck it in ‘X’ marks the spot, and there went one bastard down. Not wanting the others to feel left out I came around and the fool threw his arms out wide in an attempt to jump me, it only proved to give me my lead to pull my arm back and with the full force of my adrenaline driving me, I shoved the black encased dagger directly in the stomach of the stupid bastard. The wicked grin that naturally came into place on my face was the things that nightmares were made of, with a jerk of my arm that held the knife in place, I pulled the bastard to me, almost nose to nose. My glowing iridescent eyes bore into the lessers as I pulled the blade straight up its chest, I could feel the bones breaking under the force of the metal and the pale ones eyes were wide as saucers. Pushing him back once I reached the sweet spot, I yanked my hand back and then shoved it in place to finish him off. I was just coming around to face off when I felt the wood come down across the side of my leg, the fucker buckled almost instantly under me. My top lip curled up over my elongated fangs, I dragged my leg with me when I turned heated orbs on the fucker, my hands flexed around the hilts in my palms and fuck me if another hit came straight across the back of my shoulders and the same 2x4 dropped lower and took a swing at my one good solid knee. Growling out savagely like a caged wild animal, all I had on my side was the pure adrenaline rushing through me. I halfheartedly lunged at the one that was still in my focus and drug him down to the pavement with me, My arms flew wildly and I repeatedly stabbed at any every part of the form under me. At the same time the other one fell on my back and I vaguely felt the lessers own blade finding its mark, shoving in me like a pin cushion. Using my left arm I braced my hand on the ground and pushed up like a mother fucker, raising my torso and the lesser on my back up, using that split second reign of space, I drove the blade into the freak under me and I fell like a rock to the ground when he turned to dust. Throwing my hand back I hit the one still left in the face and rolled over with my almost useless legs tangling up under the lesser that lost his hold on me, dropping one blade I wrapped my large fingers around his throat and shoved him up just enough to once again drive the knife where it needed to go. My head fell back against the ground, dematting was out and walking out was not happening, I shoved my chest up and came to a half ass sitting state, sliding both my daggers back in my holster, I glanced around the alley, I eyed the brown rusted door to my left and with some upper body power, I dragged myself to the opening and with a thought it opened to reveal nothing but stark darkness. Scanning the ground, I spied the same 2x4 wood that them fuckers used to bust my legs up with, laying only feet away from me. Rolling over on my hip, I reached out and grabbed it up and with a shot load of grunting and almost going back down on my ass multiple times, I managed to drag myself up off the ground, using the wood as a make shift crutch, I barely shuffled on one half way useful leg and drug the other with me and made my way inside and leaning heavily on the crutch, I listened for any sound. The only sound reaching my ears was my own harsh breathing, clumsily going through the run down small building, I found a door off to the right and yanking it open, only to find a empty small cramped closet, shrugging my throbbing bruised shoulders, I maneuvered my large frame in it and using the side wall, I slid my back down it until my ass made contact with the ground. In that moment I felt my 300 years of age, both legs falling to the side of the closet, useless, my own blood coating my back and sides from the lessers blade and fuck I couldn’t even do damage control on the wounds and my shoulders felt like I had tried to stop a wrecking ball with them. Only plus that was happening was the abandoned building, Willing the door shut, I struggled and half torn my jack off, shoving it up against the bottom crack in the door. Cause too soon the sun would rise and with having no back up, this was as good as it was getting.
Wrath
[Things had finally chilled to a point around the mansion and I was going to seize the opportunity. It didn’t come around all that often for me anymore with all of the crap that I was loaded down with on a regular basis. With our numbers the way they were sitting, I actually wished that I could go out more often. We were stretched so thin it was a miracle that we managed to keep our heads above water. I contemplated just taking patrol myself tonight and letting everyone else have the night off but that never flew well with the protective lot. I called Tohr into my office. I left a pile of paperwork as thick as my arm and stood up when he knocked at the door. Instead of letting him in, I practically jogged across the floor and ducked out into the hallway like I was escaping a scolding.] Gear up. It’s you and me tonight.[The grin of anticipation on my face must have been what kept his trap shut. I might be losing my sight but I wasn’t there yet and it would take nothing less than that to keep me from fighting the lesser on the streets. Tohr nodded somewhat apprehensively and went back to his room to get ready. I had weapons and leather on in record time, not wanting to waste a moment of darkness. The shutters weren’t even up yet and I was pacing the foray like a caged animal. Tohr came back out and I could tell that this didn’t sit well with him but I didn’t give a shit. I hadn’t wrapped my hands around a lesser’s neck in far too long and I was itching for a good fight. We both stepped out as soon as the shutters came up and dematerialized downtown. Three hours into it I was starting to get pissed. We hadn’t caught so much as a whiff of the sickly fucks. I was starting to remember why this game of cat and mouse could be frustrating as hell now. We were near some abandon warehouse when I caught the scent of vampire blood. That was certainly not something that I expected but it could mean that some civilian had a run in and needed help in a bad way. Or was dead already. I motioned for Tohr to follow me and I tracked the odor to what appeared to be a closet door of some kind. There was a clear trail of blood leading inside and I felt an angry growl rumble up at the thought of one of our own kind in such pain. I closed my hand around the doorknob and damn near ripped the entire door from its hinges yanking it open. My weak eyes flared at what I saw on the other side. I could hear Tohr hissing behind my shoulder. I didn’t move as I spoke back to him.] Tell me that isn’t who I think it is. I did not just open a closet to find Vampire’s Most Wanted bleeding out all over the place like he deserves. [When I heard Tohr confirm my suspicions I could feel the evil grin that slid on to my face.] So this night isn’t a complete bust after all. Call for a van. [I could hear him already hitting the speed dial as I leaned down to retrieve whatever weapons Vishous had on him.] Wouldn’t want you adding regicide to your list of murders now would we?
V
The ground shook beneath me and all I could do was groan and try not to move too much, but dammit if the deep as fuck voice didn’t protrude into my mind. My eyes slid up and I knew who I was with, even without needing to see the male from the front. That voice I had heard one too many times on my surveillance set up back at the warehouse, good thing these brothers didn’t know that. But they knew me, that I knew but I had at least a shot of getting away from the Brotherhood. The layout was imprinted in my head from back when I planted the cams and all through out the compound. I must have blacked out but not for long, it was still the same night, my wounds were still fresh and yeah, when I tried to move my legs, the pain radiated straight up to my hip and that elicited a series of grunts and I would bet my cell that the fucker driving this vehicle was hitting every damn rut in the road that he could on purpose.
Wrath
[I turned around in my seat as the van approached the mansion to get a good look at our passenger who seemed to be floating in and out of consciousness.] The Scribe Virgin made have forbidden us from killing you but she was less than specific about captivity. [I slid out of the van when it came to a stop in the underground garage and walked around to the back, flinging the doors open. I grabbed you by the ankle and yanked you out of the vehicle by what appeared to be a torn to shit leg.] Oh, that had to hurt. [laughing] This won’t feel any better I’m sure. [I snagged your arm just near the shoulder and hoisted your body up and over my shoulder in one smooth motion.] A lot of people lost loved ones in that fire you set. [Shifting my body to settle your weight before heading in to the tunnels.] When we found out that you were in town, we had a special room made just for you. I think you will like it. [Tohr opened the door I’d stopped in front of and stepped aside. I shrugged you off of me and hooked an arm around you to hold you upright while I showed you your new accommodations.] These slick little metal walls have a fancy trigger to them if they get too hot. [I waved Tohr over to demonstrate and he flicked a lighter on and held it to the wall. As soon as it got a little red, giant spikes came down from the ceiling in an Indiana Jones style trap. Tohr had to jerk his hand back quick enough to narrowly miss being impaled.] Nasty bit of work. Set us back a bit getting it ready but I think it’s worth it now. Of course now that I’ve shown you this if it happens to you it will not be our fault that you died. Loop holes, gotta love ‘em. [Tohr left and came back with a fold-able cot that he set up on one side of the room.] Home sweet home. Get comfy. I think you will be here awhile. [I dropped you down on the make-shift bed and tossed a bucket in the corner.] The other option for you right now is to take it up with the Scribe Virgin herself. I hear that she is most eager to talk to you. Should you choose to do that, robes will be provided for you. [I turned to leave and stopped at the doorway to add.] Just so you don’t think that I’m a complete bastard, a Chosen will be on the way to help you with all of that blood you are leaking. I might even have your wounds tended to if I’m feeling particularly charitable. Enjoy. [I flashed you a fanged grin as I left. Closing the solid metal door behind me and securing it with good old fashioned key that I hung around my neck. Punching in the security code to set the alarm and whistling to myself as I walked away.]
V
Landing on the way too small cot, my hands going behind me to catch the edge before me and it landing on the ground, which wasn’t a large stretch as it was now. The whole trek from the Van, down the tunnels and to this room that the Brotherhood had so caringly put together just for me, I stayed quiet, and listened to every word the King of the race had to say. Really wasn’t any point to say anything in my defense, I was a bastard, and everything word was true, Hell I’d be a lousy defense attorney but shit when its fact why defend it. Cocking a tatted brow, I glanced around my empty cell, well I did have a bucket so it wasn’t exactly empty and they did decorate it with some nice motion spikes. Reaching down I pealed my torn bloody shirt off and using both my hands, I lifted my legs up on the cot and in a shitty attempt, I laid back and cringed when the cuts made contact with the rough cot. My diamond eyes locked on the ceiling, but that’s not what I seen, as if the surface doubled as a screen, the morbidly evil crime that had me locked here started to unfurl. The structure was in full flames and the screams still reverberated through my head, it was all the same scene, smell and sounds that I lived with in solitude for all the years that followed the original date of my downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment