Tuesday, June 18, 2013

This Means War (Part 1)


Vishous
I groaned under the pain that was wracking the muscles in my neck, it felt like I had been lying upside down and used my neck as a kick stand to stay up. I went to raise my hand to rub at the soreness but as soon as I felt the pressure of something cold gripping my wrist I jerked my eyes open and my head followed suit. I scanned the dark dingy room I was in.” Fuck.” My tongue ran out to try and add some moisture to my dry lips. I knew there were some humans about but where exactly I wasn’t sure. I could hear their mixed heartbeats, hell I could smell their rancid blood in their bodies. My top lip curled up at the scent and I banged my head back against the crude concrete wall I was chained to. I did a quick assessment, and no damn doubt it was as I assumed, wrist chained to a nice bolt embedded in the wall along with my ankles in the same way. The one thing that seemed to be on my side, I didn’t see a window in sight which led me to think maybe I was in a basement or I sure as fuck hoped so. One thing that hit me strange, was my boots, jacket and T-Shirt were gone and all I was left in was my leathers. “Damn, least let a guy have his boots.” Upon speaking a shadow moved to my right and the giant from the station came into view. A black brow cocked and I ran my gaze over the human from toe to head and shit the bastard was still a huge fucker But a fucker I wanted to get my hands on, if he hadn’t given that one order to his fucked up gang then stuff would have went down differently. I held my face up and let my head lean against the wall, giving off that whole fuck you nonchalant look but I watched each and every move he made as close as fuck. ‘So when should we expect your crew to come in after you?’ I smirked and let my head roll against the wall as I shook it some. “Don’t have a gang, so no one will be coming, I was an innocent bystander there at the station just trying to pay my parking ticket.” I guess that wasn’t the answer he was looking for, his arm came up and when it did I instantly recognized my blade in his hand. I didn’t raise my head up off the wall and not a muscle moved in my face. He stepped closer and held my dagger in front of my face.’ Doesn’t seem like the kind of weapon an innocent bystander would carry around, never seen work like this, must be some kind of special order deal.’ I shrugged my shoulders as best I could with how I was locked down. Guess that didn’t please the human because one second he was a few feet in front of me and then the next one I could feel his breath in my face as he used my own blade to shove it through my thigh and twist the length in me. I did cock a brow just as I ran my tongue over my lips again. “You trying to get me hard with the foreplay there man.” He actually chuckled and just when I thought he was going to step back he jerked the knife from my flesh and decided to repeat the treatment to my side just below my rib cage. I couldn’t stop the indrawn breath as I felt the sharp as fuck blade shove through my skin and stay there. I released the sucked in breath in a slow exhale. pushing the focus of the pain away. “That was a little better, you have me wondering what comes next, are you going to fuck me or stick me some more.” He shook his own head and left the dagger in my side as he stepped away. ‘I’ll be back to play with you later, maybe some more foreplay will get you to talk.’ He stopped just before he was out of sight and looked at me.‘I saw you on the monitors, you sure as fuck aren’t a cop but yet you hacked into their system easy enough. You’ll either help me get what I need or you’ll hang on that wall and die slow while we use you as our new dart board. We’ll see if you last longer than the last guy that held your position there.’ I waited until he was completely gone from my sight before I looked down at the handle of my blade protruding from my side. Yeah, it’s another good fucking morning but the main point was that Z and Butch got the fuck out of dodge before the bad, ugly and fugly decided to happen. Knowing that there was my only sanity right now and also what I kept locking onto, to try like a maniac to not focus and zero in on being bound down.
Butch
-I paced around the Pit like a caged fucking animal. I should be out there looking for my male but instead I was locked inside for the day. It was one of the few things that I truly hated about being a vampire now. I watched the shutters come down slowly and it felt like I had just been locked inside the very jail cell that I had narrowly escaped. To say that I was on edge was putting it very mildly, I was ready to jump out of my damn skin. If I thought that it would do a lick of good, I would have strolled right out into that bright light to bring my male back to me. I walked over to the sound system and turned on some of the angriest, fast-paced metal that I could find and turned it way the fuck up. I needed to think and I had to stay away from the fucking alcohol to get it done. I did however burn through a decidedly unhealthy amount of cigarettes. I tried to pull details from the haze that I drifted through on my way out of the station and I couldn’t do it. It wasn’t like me to miss things and inwardly I was beating myself up for the whole damn night. Everything about it was completely my fault. I needed to make it right. I needed to get Vishous back. I couldn’t even look toward our bedroom, there was no way in hell I would be sleeping today. Taking an ashtray with me, I sat down in front of V’s toys and cracked my knuckles. I didn’t have the skills he did and I usually just pissed him off when I used his computers but I was fairly certain he would forgive me this time. My old partner’s password got me in to the security cameras at the police station and I pulled up what had happened after I crawled out the door. I saw the guy that shot me poke his head up again and take a few more shots at a group of guys that looked like they were waiting to be put through the system. Somewhere along the way idiots had gotten too close to this motley crew and they had armed themselves to the teeth. They were giving every bit as good as they got and then some. They took care of the few police in front of them and picked through everything like expert looters. Then all of the sudden they stopped what they were doing and all turned in unison toward the hallway that I had come from. A searing pain lanced through the center of my chest before I even saw what they were all aiming at. I couldn’t swallow, I couldn’t move, even my cigarette fell from between my fingers as I watched Vishous step into the view of the camera. I knew it was him even though nothing digital ever captured him very well, he had a natural way of fuzzing things out.- God no… please… -Time slowed way the hell down as I saw the entire scene play out. They disarmed him, some huge fucker said something and then the shackles went on my male. I couldn’t breathe. They had no idea what they had just done. I was pretty sure that I was the only one that knew what effect something like that had on Vishous. I jumped straight out the chair when a group of them converged on him with tasers. I saw V hit the ground twitching violently and I stumbled backward as if I could get away from the image. The men gathered the limp body of my male up and unceremoniously carried him out the front door with them. My legs hit the chair behind me and I fell over it in a rather ungraceful, tangled up mess, hitting the ground with a loud crash. The wound in my shoulder started bleeding again but I didn’t pay it any attention. I stared up at the ceiling in shock, blinking back the moisture in my eyes.- I fucking left him there… How could I have just left him there?!
Vishous
I didn’t close my eyes except to do the mandatory blink; some of the guys would come into the room I was locked in but never stayed long. Only a few passed a curious glance at me but for the most part they paid little attention to me. Which only led me to the conclusion that this shit was not some big fucking deal for them. Yeah that didn’t bode well either way you looked at it. All damn day I pulled and yanked at the chains, and I still had the dagger sticking in my side. Shit kept looking up, yeah right. I laid my head back against the concrete wall and cursed myself 10 kinds of fool for this shit. What kind of fucking Brother was I to let myself get caught by a band of human men. I didn’t get to ponder that thought long when I heard the creak of footsteps up above and then the door opened up to let a flood of light into the room. My head raised up and the giant from before came to stand back where he had just hours ago in front of me. A single black brow arched when he just stood there seeming to watch me. For long moment neither of us spoke and then he finally broke the silence. ‘Have you decided to do as you’re told and get the info we need?’ The arched brow lowered and I looked down at the hilt sticking out from my side then back up to the giant. “I’m going to go with a no on that one.” His response was a simple head shake and then to pull out the blade. My body almost jerked to the left when the knife came free but fuck before I could even think to move the bastard rammed the dagger into my other thigh. My nostrils flared and I fought the powers within, giving a chance I knew my eyes would be alight and every part of me would vibrate uncontrollably along with my tale tale signs of my fangs. The last fucking thing I needed was to have these bastards get a clue that I was anything other than what they thought I was. ‘You realize you are making this harder than it needs to be, what I want will take you no time and then you will be free to go.’ I actually grinned wide as fuck at that. “Yeah so I guess after..what 3 stab wounds you will just open the door and let me walk out after you get me to do what you want. Come the fuck on man. Shit.” The giant had a grin of his own slide into place after hearing my little spill of how I saw the situation. ‘Point taken which leads me again to believe that you also have some back up, question is how much time do we have before they pin point us down.’ I gave the half shrug that I could my sore as fuck arms bound the way they were. “Guess we both have some unanswered questions, only the outcome will bring about the answers but then again whose will be answered, yours or mine.” His large hand pulled the knife from my leg and he stepped up closer to the point of being almost chest to chest with me. Of course I stayed where I was, not that I had a fucking choice. Still even unbound I would have done that but the bastard wouldn’t be holding my dagger in his hand. ‘Then it sounds like things need to move quicker than I originally planned.’ His eyes glanced over at my black gloved hand hanging from the wall and back then back to me. His hand rose up and gripped a hold of my wrist to lay it flat against the wall and fuck the pain that radiated down my arm as he easy as sliding through butter slid the knife in my hand, had me glad I was held up at that moment. I felt every twist of the blade as he wound it through deeper and then pulled it out to find a fresh spot and reiterate what he just did. For the second time I felt his breath too fucking close to my face and I locked my jaws down to keep my canines in check. ‘I’m just getting started with you tough guy, you’ve lost a good amount of blood and with what else I have planned you will not have much left in you. Do what you’re told and I can make this end quickly.’ Even I wasn’t egotistical enough to not realize the amount of blood I had lost over the many hours from my wounds wouldn’t render me anywhere but to my knees if I had to stand up right now without assistance. My eyes flashed with heated anger and I slammed my lids shut, thankfully he stepped off before he could feel the near crazed humming that thrummed through my hand and shot down my arm. I knew he was staring at me, I could feel his eyes on me but right now I wasn’t taking any chance of looking back, no I was losing control and had to dig deep to gain it again. Soon I would be useless as fuck, that thought was surging through my head as I laid it back against the wall to draw in some slow steadying breaths. I was fully in tuned to everything around me, the sound of the heater kicking on, and the footfalls up above, even the soft steady dripping as my blood dripped from my body to the floor to form a series of puddles. All of it registered and I used it to bring the anger in control still yet I knew if I opened my eyes the room would be bathed in an eerie light.
Butch
-After I got over the initial shock of what had happened to my male an incredible rage settled deep inside of me. I could almost feel my blood boiling at the thought of what they must be doing right now. I had never before condoned the straight up slaughter of humans but when it came to Vishous there was nothing that I wouldn’t do to exact my vengeance. I sat back down in front of the computer screens and dug up every little piece of information that I could about the group that had taken what was mine. I used every bit of annoying daylight digging through police files. It was no where close to the amount of dirt that Vishous would be able to gain but I didn’t have those kind of skills. I did however know how to read through a police report and fill in the blanks on things that weren’t always included. I pulled up images of each of the gang and sent them over to the various tv screens on the wall where I could see them clearly. I wanted their faces etched in my mind before I even set foot outside. When I’d satisfied myself that I had everything that I could possibly find, I went into our bedroom. I stripped off the clothes that I had been wearing the whole time, replaced my soaked bandage and geared for war. No fancy suit tonight, this was an all leather affair with every damn knife that V had ever made me stashed about my person. I checked and rechecked my guns and ammunition before finally pulling a long, heavy leather coat over it all. These bastards would not live to regret the day they took Vishous from me. I knew that it would be stupid of me to walk into the hornet’s nest without back up so I texted the most brutal Brother of them all.- Vishous was taken by a gang of humans. I have the deets in the Pit and am leaving as soon as those shutters come up and let me the fuck out of here.
Zsadist
[Splashing water on my face before cupping my hand to pour some on the back of my neck. I was on edge tonight for some reason and I haven’t gotten a minute is sleep. Yep I was definitely falling back into my old ways. Slowly I lift my head to watch the water drip from my face. Eyes zeroing in on one drop that ran down the length of my scar. Swallowing hard I let my black eyes close until I hear the buzz from my phone in the other room. I snatch a black towel off of the rack before making my way into the bedroom. Reaching out for the phone as I drag the soft plushy fabric over my face. Opening up a text from butch my brows furrow as I do my best to sound it out in my head like piper taught me. The reading was going pretty good..the writing..yeah lets just say ill never have good penmanship. I read the word Vishous and human instantly..having a bit of trouble with the rest I put two and two together figuring he was in trouble and butch was itching to get out. Slowly I text back] B..down in a min [Scowling at myself as I press send]
Butch
-I stood next to the bar twisting my wedding ring around my finger as I thought things through. I’d packed a bag full of anything I could possibly require and it sat next to me. From what I could tell these guys weren’t just your average gang of assholes. They were actual professionals and that never boded well. What I couldn’t figure out is what the hell they would want Vishous for. One thing was for sure, standing here doing nothing was driving me insane.-
Zsadist
[Moving downstairs I head to the pit. Butch didn’t text back and thank fuck for that..I was in no mood to play ‘what’s this word?’ As I head down the tunnels a lot runs through my mind. Like John..I didn’t even know where he was or what he was doing.. and hell…I cared enough to know..but I had to stop. I had to let go whatever it was and I feel to him it was more just comfort..Like he felt safe with me. Shaking my head along with the thoughts I punch in the code for the pit door before stepping in. Spotting Butch at the bar] brother [i murmur as I close the door behind me]
Vishous
I know I had slipped into a semi sleep a few times, but it wasn’t for long because fuck it was taking too damn long for night to approach. But I felt it coming; I felt it all the way through my bones. I wasn’t too worried that I would be left here or some shit, No I knew Butch and my brothers well enough to expect them. With Butch’s cop skills, he’d be able to do some tracking, that bastard was like a blood hound when he got on a trail and fuck with Z, them humans upstairs would wish and drop to their knees praying to whoever they did that the boogey man was here to take their souls. So no, I wasn’t worried they wouldn’t come; I was a little shaky if the shit would happen in time. Already the giant had come back three more times to play where to stand the wounded at this time. You had to give the guy credit, he didn’t give up easy and he had little to no conscious. It was easy enough to see that not just his size is why he was running this show and the others followed. Lifting my head up some off my chest I let it lean against the wall, my tongue came out to lick the dry blood some from my lips. I let my mind slide back to when I showed up at the cabin Butch had purchased. Fuck, he looked so damn good sitting waiting for me with not a damn stitch of clothes on. I locked onto that memory and I knew that I was grinning from ear to ear right then.
Butch
-I slowly pulled myself from visions of blood pooling around my feet when I heard Z say something. I was long past the point of cursing and throwing things around the Pit. My state of mind had settled to a deadly calm that I could almost feel sizzling over my skin.- Thank you for coming, Zsadist. -My voice was steady but the anger was barely held on a leash. I turned around and pointed the remote at the largest screen and hit the button to play the security feed from the police station.- This is what happened after we left. -Every muscle in me tensed up as I watched Vishous get chained and zapped again. I could barely contain the growl that rolled off of me watching it play out once more. I hit the button again when the video was over and pulled up the images of each member of the gang.- These guys aren’t your average band of fucktards. They are guns for hire, every single one of them. And they all defer to that large fucker. -I turned back to Z and folded my arms across my chest.- We are going to have to go in carefully. If we underestimate them we won’t make it to Vishous.
Zsadist
[As I move closer to butch I take in the male. He looked like hell..and his voice sounded like a mess when he spoke to me. My head turns it attention to the TV. I watch the black and white video and the scenes unfold before my very eyes. Cringing as I watch V get zapped and knocked down on the ground. Sneaking a peek at you before I pinch the brim of my nose, eyes falling shut. I take a few moments to gather my thoughts and truly think about how we could go about this. Me personally I wanted to just go in there and kill them all..be animalistic and rip them to shreds but you made a good point..this wasn’t just a bunch of average joes. These guys knew what the fuck they were doing. Leaning against the bar I finally open my black eyes and lets them meet your hazel ones] alright..then we need a good plan and we gotta be smart..and I know how much this is fucking you up brother mine but you have to go in with a clear head, feel me? So we have a location? [Looks back at the TV]
Butch
-My face twitched and my hand fisted up before I let out a deep breath and attempted to relax.- I have no idea where he is. Aside from the fact that it is… -I turned around and pointed in the direction of town- … that direction… And it’s fading fast. -My jaw clamped up and I growled out the next few words.- He’s losing a lot of blood. I am losing my connection to him.
Zsadist
[Me being not big on comfort I just stood there knowing they had to be doing a nice slice and dice job on V to most likely get info but on what? What did they need v for? Brows furrowed as I try to think, pacing a bit in the pit] what would humans want with v…? Guys that were obviously being brought in from the cops. I mean..you would think they would want to just escape ..but take v too? Hell the kidnap job could of gotten them caught before they made it out the door so why use precious time and hang around to get v..someone they only just met. Makes me wonder…what did they see..butch [Stops and looks you over] what went down in that room when I was distracting the cops?
Butch
Trust me, I’ve wondered the same damn thing. -I watched you pace around the Pit as I tumbled through all of the possibilities in my mind.- He stripped my old partner of his memories of me and erased all track of me from the police database. Either one of those skills would come at a high price to that crowd. If they are stupid enough to think that they could get him to do anything through force than they deserve the holy hell that I plan to rain down on their heads. -My thoughts stopped abruptly as I heard the shutters raising. An evil grin crossed my face and I shouldered the bag that I had packed.- Time to hunt. -I didn’t wait for anything else, I’d told you all that I knew and now it was time to find out where my male was. I was out the door and beating feet to the garage before the first sliver of window was even revealed.-
Zsadist
[They definitely needed some kind of hack deal on a computer..not like they were wanting v to join there little gang or something like that. Besides he was loosing blood..and that is not much of a welcome wagon. So I went with my first guess as I followed you out of the pit. Moving as fast as you knowing we needed all the time in the world to get v back]
Butch
-I drew up short when I got to the garage and didn’t see the SUV.- If you are driving, it better be like a bat out of hell or I’m climbing in your lap and doing it my damn self. -I cursed the fact that the Escalade was still parked a few blocks from the church. I turned on my foot and went straight for your car instead. I ripped the door open and tossed the bag in the back seat before flopping down. I twisted my neck back and forth, popping it a few times while waiting for you to get in.-
Zsadist
[Getting in my Porsche and starting it up instantly knowing I didn’t want a wait a second more. Not even buckling my seatbelt, I take off. Moving quickly out of the mansion and onto the highway. Stealing a glance at you before looking back at the road. Letting air fill my lungs before I speak] so we going back to the cop station or what..? Few blocks down?
Butch
-I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on the pull of blood that I’d become so use to between Vishous and I. It worried me more than anything that I couldn’t zero in on it like should be able to. I pressed the heals of my hands into my eyelids and willed everything else away as I focused. I gritted my teeth and gave myself a raging headache before stomping my foot down on the floor boards with a curse.-Start at the Police station. I’m too far away to get a decent read it more like… over there. -The fingers of both hands splayed out and pointed in front of us.- FUCK! I hate this! It feels like I’m losing him. -I curled forward and brought my hands over my head.- I can’t lose him Z. I just can’t!

No comments:

Post a Comment