Friday, June 7, 2013

Road to Recovery (part 1)


Vishous
Falling back into bed after a hot shower, my shoulders still tight, my arms were strained under the tenseness and I just laid there and looked up at the ceiling but not really seeing a thing. No colors, not even the darkness that shrouded the room. I closed my eyes and slipped into another darkness that was all too close to me, the one I knew inside and out. It in itself was almost comforting to be in. With each breath I fell further until I felt the a sudden chill breathe over my flesh and my eyes opened on a start. Seeing but not, thinking I felt but didn’t. I reached out for the warmth I knew had to be just outside my reach, but I still tried. The weight that held me down only pressed harder against my chest, in seconds I was struggling against, fighting with every breath to find my wake back to light.
Drenched in sweat, I fought to get away from the darkness I had so willingly went towards, each muscle in my body was pulled tightly and I even felt my head bowing back so hard that I knew that any minute the chords in my neck would snap. It was all surrounding me suddenly, faces, forms, taunting me. My gaze fell on the one that had haunted more than just in nightmares but in life. The Bloodletter stood there in all his poisonous glory; I could see the gloating laughter in his eyes as he watched me struggle. Just like another time he had watched me being restrained and struggling, at his own command then, I repeated in my mind “Fuck this shit and fuck you” I even tried to voice them but nothing came out as my mouth opened. This would not happen again, I refused this shit to happen again, but as clear as he was there he was gone and in his place was the female that claimed to love me as her blooded son. Her hood firmly in place, the soft glow rising even more around her and yet I remembered her all too well allowing me to be restrained by the Bastard she let rut between her legs. I knew she was watching me even though I couldn’t see her face, no one ever could but I knew that gaze was on me, most likely with a mocking satisfaction look blaring over it. I again repeated the same thing in my head because it stood for her as well as him. Even more so with what she had done to my mate, for that pain she caused him alone I hated her deeper. With that feeling of raging hatred flooding my system she drifted from my view and in it came Butch. I could feel my muscles relax under his presence around me, my head lifting some from the painful arch I had it in. I needed to feel him, to know this wasn’t real, he was, had to be and as if he heard the thoughts in my head, I felt the pressure on my chest ease up until I could fully take in a lung full of air. In place of the pressure I felt the slight brushing of fingers run through my hair and I gripped onto that feeling with every particle of my being and pulled myself from the dark. I pushed up off the bed gasping for air that was all too willing to be sucked in and I scanned the room. Nothing, no one was there, just me still wrapped in the towel that I had used when I got out of the shower. Shaking my head I raked my hand down my face and kept my eyes open, I wasn’t in the mind frame to take a chance on closing them for any length of time, not yet. I heard a faint vibrating and looked at my phone on the bedside table. “Fuck.” Grabbing it up I looked at it and seen I had not only missed about 10 calls from Wrath but even more txt from the male and there were waiting voice mails that no doubt were from him also. I typed out a quick message “Will be up at the Manse later, need to feed first, V
Before I had even gotten dressed after coming back from the hellish nightmare, I’d made the decision to go to the other side. I made it short and not too sweet but simple, my mate and I needed to feed and that meant a chosen was needed. The obvious consent was giving and I left no room for any other words to be spoken and came back to this side. Everything was quiet still and as I wrapped the towel back around my waist I walked into the living area of the Pit. It was all the same, couch turned over, socks all over the place and that damn bowl lying precariously on the ground. This past fucked up week was like a different sort of nightmare, Butch was no better, he had his moments of lucidness but the proof of it was evident everywhere you looked in the Pit. Still yet when I needed that male he had been there, coming back to the Pit in the shape that I had been in, I expected to deal with it on my own. But when I saw the clarity in Butch’s eyes as he came at me, it was clear as fuck that it was my Nallum that was there. Fuck it felt so good to have him back, to have him next to me and it to be him up in his own head. I walked around looking for Butch, I wanted to get this feeding shit done, this taking from someone else other than Butch ate at me, but it went straight the fuck through me that my mate had to do it. Watching him slice those razor sharp canines of his into another that wasn’t me fucking ripped me up inside and made me want to rip the head of the one he fed from off their shoulder with my bare hands. Stamping down that natural instinct each time it had to happen, it helped by feeding together, keeping him in my line of sight at all times until the chosen could get away from us and I could take my male the way I hungered to do so all the damn time. Shaking my head when I still didn’t see him, I called out. “Butch where the fuck are you, are we playing some hiding seek or some shit because I know you are here some fucking where.”
Butch
-I stared at the book in front of me like it was written in Egyptian hieroglyphics. The damn thing might as well have been for all the sense I was making out of it. I turned it around, thinking maybe I was looking at it upside down. Nope, that didn’t help much either. I threw it down in the growing pile of V’s books on the ground. You would think in this mini-library a guy could find something decent to read. Hell, I would settle for a nudey mag at this point. Shit was getting seriously boring around here and I felt like I was clawing at the walls to get out. I couldn’t even remember why I was being hidden away anymore. Was I dangerous? Infected again maybe… I looked around for something sharp to test the theory. Damn… I didn’t even have my daggers. Some kinda warrior I was. Couldn’t even protect my mate. My eyes squeezed closed at the image of Vishous with a large chunk taken out of his shoulder. Useless… I was goddamn useless again. I might as well be human for all the good I was. I raised my thumb to a sharp fang and punched through the meaty flesh. I held the finger in front of me to examine the color of my blood. Breathing out a small sigh of relief when I saw that it wasn’t the oily black that I half expected. I popped the digit in my mouth and sucked the small drop of blood, reaching for another book with my free hand. This one looked promising, at least it had pictures. I didn’t even pretend to know jack shit about astrophysics. I tilted my head when I heard movement in the Pit. Could only be one person, no one else was allowed in here. Course if I had to be locked up with anyone it would definitely be him. I could watch him all day and night, in fact I had a few times when I couldn’t sleep. I just sat there and watched him breathe. Yeah so maybe that was a little creepy. Whatever… I shrugged my shoulders and went back to thumbing through the book in front of me. I almost jumped when I heard V’s booming voice. I got up from the floor, unfolding my legs and still holding the book I was looking at. I stepped out of the room that had once been V’s and my eyes widened when I caught a glimpse of him standing there with just a towel around his waist. I pursed my lips and let out a long, catcall of a whistle.- Looking good, stud. -I could see that the wound on his shoulder was trying to heal but it still looked angry. I closed the book with a loud slam and tossed it back on the mess of a pile.- I wasn’t playing hide and seek but we can if you want. I’ll start by hiding under that towel of yours. -The corners of my lips tugged upward and I winked.-
V
I stopped in my tracks when Butch came out of my old room which now we switched to the main control hub of the whole set up of the Manse and the grounds all around it. We even threw a couch in there and a TV, made shit comfortable amongst all my electronic gear and books. I glanced at the empty doorway that use to hold a door in its place and a smile ghosted over my face as I flashed back to the night I went through and stripped the whole Pit of all its doors except for the main entrance Of fucking course. Licking my lips I looked at Butch and grinned even wider at the normal comeback and it brought on the responses that shit like that always did coming from him. My long hard body heated up and I stepped closer. “That is a hide and seek game I could get into Butch.” Chuckling somewhat gravelly I stepped even closer until I was only a few inches away from Butch.”I went to the other side and when were ready, I just say the word and a Chosen will be here, so you ready or not Nallum?
Butch
-I growled low in my throat at the mention of you going to the other side. It seemed like anytime that happened something bad followed it.- She let you leave with your limbs attached. How wonderful… -I ran my eyes over you again just to make sure she hadn’t left any surprises that I wasn’t seeing offhand.- I know you need to feed but you know how much I hate this. Please tell me you are at least putting pants on. -I had visions of the towel slipping off in middle of feeding and me straight up killing the female. I ran my finger over the top of the fabric around your waist and looked up at you with a raised brow.- You sure you are ready to let someone from outside the Pit see me? I’m not sure I’m fully cooked yet.
V
I leaned down slightly, rubbing the edge of my nose along your jaw line as I huffed out a small heat of breath near your ear. “You will feed with me Nallum, this is us together.” I reached down with my hand to the knot at the side of my waist and pulled it loose, just letting the towel fall to the ground. I took a hold of your wrist and brought your hand down to my semi hard cock. “I will get some leathers on but yes Butch I need to let the Chosen in, I’m not up to speed and I feel that shit hard. But I want you here with me and when we are done she’s gone, I set that shit out plain when I went over to the other side.” I let go of your wrist and laid my hand on your hip, drawing you closer. “She won’t be here long enough to see anything amiss, ok?
Butch
-I closed my eyes and tilted my toward yours. I could forget my own damn name, completely fly off the rails, and I would still know all the steps to this dance here with you.- I will feed with you because I don’t want that female touching you anymore than is absolutely necessary. -My eyes dropped to the towel that fell from you and I groaned at the heat that was suddenly in my hand. I closed my fingers around you and ran my thumb up the length.- No one’s coming in here if you keep this up. -I pressed up against you and brushed my lips over yours. My tongue flicked out and I had to do more than just taste. I opened mouth and claimed your lips.-
V
I laid my face alongside yours and let my eyes slide close as I inhaled that deep rich scent that was only you; it hit every chord throughout me and found some I didn’t know existed. “Fuck I have been here with you but damn I still find I can’t get enough of you.” My fingers dug into your hip and as if it was possible I still pulled you closer, I was at the point that I wanted to crawl out of my skin and slide into yours if I could figure out how. I didn’t struggle against the groans that worked their way out as I enjoyed the feel of your fingers wrapped around my now full on hard on. This easy flow was good, it fed the part of me that fought to stay away from the over encompassing darkness that here lately was reaching out for me. “Then I guess as soon as your done feeling me up I will get some damn clothes on.” I was chuckling somewhat hoarsely by the the time I finished that but the sound was lost in your mouth as soon as your lips took over mine and I held on tight as fuck.
Butch
-I snaked my tongue deep into your mouth and twisted it around your own tongue. My hand not around your now thick as fuck cock scraped from your hair, down your back and dug into your bare ass. My own rock hard shaft became painful as fuck within the confines of my jeans. I pulled away from your lips with a nip.- You leave that up to me and I will never let go of you. I feel like I haven’t fucked you in ages. -My voice was thick with lust and I held you tightly to me, grinding against you even as my fingers worked over your length. I touched the leaking tip with my thumb and spread down the entire length.-
V
Yeah this was my Butch at least for this moment it was, I knew it was, fuck my whole damn body knew it was my male 100%. My fangs descended easily and grazed over your tongue when you pulled away. “So then you are giving over control to me?” I grunted with that and my hand left your hip only to come up and grip the hair at the back of your nape and with one swift pull I had your neck bared to me. “Just don’t fucking forget as you drink from the female, that you are MINE, I will finish you off when your other hunger sets in.” My eyes lit up as they feasted in the strong pulsating veins running up the side of your neck. My mouth lowered down and I scraped the two throbbing canines over those very veins I was ready to drain of the blood coursing through them. With a savage growl I pulled back and let go of you and stepped back from the grinding and hand that was pushing me over the edge like a locomotive. “These in between blow jobs are good but it has been way too damn long since we’ve fucked ”My hands clinched at my sides and stayed like that as I struggled to shove back the need to finish the job.
Butch
There is no fucking way I would even look twice at a female while watching you feed, unless it was to snap her neck. -I pinned you in a fiercely hungry gaze as you pulled away from me. I could see the greenish-brown light from my eyes reflect off of your skin and I bit off growled words.- I don’t have a lot of self-control right now. You’d better get some clothes on or I am taking you against that wall right frickin’ now. -I managed to take a step back but every muscle was tensed and ready to pounce. I shifted back and forth on my feet and tried to remember what the fuck was holding me back.-
V
I took a step back towards you and shook my head then took another step back and just basically stared a hole through you. With my hands still clinched up I finally turned on my bare feet and stalked into the bedroom. Every muscle in my body was corded out and my steps were heavy as fuck, guess this was what one would call a fighting fucked up fit. I grabbed up the leathers from the back of a chair and yanked them on along with a t-shirt, not even minding the pulling and stretching I was doing on the damn wound that wouldn’t go the fuck away. Leaving my feet bare and hair still damp I came back out of the room. “Let’s get this fucking shit done with, I want her here and gone all in the same breath, then me and you are gonna try to take a wall down in this damn place, because right now I could screw a shit load of holes in a damn wall.
Butch
-I bent my knees and crouched down on the floor to keep from following you. I balanced on the tips of my fingers. The sight of your backside was nearly my undoing. The picture was clear in my mind of leaping forward and pinning you against the wall. I could even feel my body pressed up next to your naked skin. My lip curled back and only the clearly present wound on your shoulder kept me in place. I wanted you better and I wanted you better right now. I rocked back and forth in what I was sure looked like near insanity. That was exactly what it felt like. As soon as you were out of my line of sight, I got back up and stormed over to the bar to pour a drink. Slamming it down quickly.-

No comments:

Post a Comment