Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Security


Wrath
[I was still mulling over the possible complications of what Piper had laid at my feet when I heard my phone go off. I grumbled about more shit going down and hoped to hell that it wasn’t some simpering glymera calling me up with some stupid concern. I pushed the button and almost bit whoever was on the other end with my tone.] What?!
Vishous
Kicking my feet up on my desk I cracked up hearing Wrath grumbled answered. “Love you to Brother.” I scanned the screens before while I rambled on without missing a beat.”I haven’t heard shit from Fritz, so where’s my damn names man. You know those security checks aren’t going to get anywhere with them. Plus I hate having all these damn loose ends on who should and shouldn’t be here.” Rolling my fingers over the keys I even checked out the Glymera homes along with the Brothers other properties. My eyes narrowed down something fierce over my clear eyes as I did some rewinding work and saw a female in one of the feeds.”What the fuck, has all the Brothers lost their fucking minds.” My feet hit the floor as I went back even further on the feed and not even paying attention that I had Wrath on the line. I watched in detail until Hollywood covered one of the cameras in the residence he was camping out in for the time being but I caught more than an eyeful of the blonde female with him. Shaking my head I cut out the feed and spew some curses.” You might want to touch base with Rhage and get yet another fucking name, seems the Brother has taken to bringing females back to that other property. I’m going to kick Butch’s ass for starting this damn trend that is happening. Look I can only keep all these places secure if I know what the fuck is up, when everyone starts multiplying like horny rabbits it isn’t going to land on my doorstep when shit hits the fan and people are selling maps to each of our location with neon signs lighting the damn way.“ 
Wrath
[I sat the phone down on the desk as V went on, hitting the speaker so that I could listen and massage my throbbing temples at the same time. I hated that I hadn’t kept up with whatever Rhage was up to most of all. When V was finished I stood up and paced the room once more.] You know what? I’m about three seconds from finding some underground bunker somewhere and just staying the fuck there. [I gestured with my hands while I moved even though I knew V couldn’t really see it over the phone] I’m over here trying to write up a warrant of exile, something that hasn’t even been done in forever, and I’m trying to add giant loopholes to the thing while I’m at it. Then Piper comes up to me full of apologies telling me that she invited a frickin glymera into my own home. [I stopped and stared toward the phone] Something I wish you would have told me the other day by the way. Apparently Rehvenge’s sister, Bella, is in the mansion now. And I have already made it clear that she is not allowed any outside contact. Qhuinn’s guests name is Avarice but I don’t know anything else aside from the fact that she is a civilian. And then there is of course Kisa Varushkin staying with me, a halfbreed. I have no clue what Rhage is up to. It is no doubt one of his many exploits.
Vishous
A low whistled breath passed through my lips hearing Wrath talk about writing up the formal exile papers, I knew about them but damn that was harsh shit. Sitting up in my chair I grabbed a pen and started scribbling the names Wrath was shooting out. “Your off your game Brother, I had not jack shit of a clue who the Doc brought into the Manse. But at least that one will be easy enough to get some info on. Which brings to mind since she is here have you contacted Rehv about his sister? I can’t see him taking it too damn light not knowing that shit.” Shrugging I finished with the rest of the names and almost choked when I heard that Qhuinn was yet another of the offenders to bring in a stray. “Damn I thought we was just running a half way house, I didn’t know it was a whore house. Shit Wrath since when is Qhuinn allowed to bring in his current lays? Might as well put a revolving door on the front of this place” Snorting loud as hell. “So this one of yours is that going to be easy or am I going to be digging under layers? And as far as Rhage goes, I will throw him a txt and see what the fuck is up, cool deal on that one?
Wrath
[I finally came back to my chair and practically fell down in it with a huff] I don’t look forward to the conversation with Rehv but I know that it’s necessary. [I took my shades off and laid them on the desk] I have many of the same concerns about Qhuinn that you do. And trust me I wouldn’t even have allowed it if I hadn’t witnessed his conviction. Strange as it might sound, he actually cares for this one. And I would never insist that males stay here without their mates. It would be like me kicking Butch out. I caved to you then if you remember correctly. And I only had a vague promise from you that his ass meant something. [I sighed and dug out another pain pill, chewing on it while I talked] I would like to see Rhage back here but I’m reluctant if he’s just going to bring home another lost puppy. His temperaments have never been steady and he has much more of a sluttish streak than Qhuinn could ever dream of. 
Vishous
Dropping the pen on the desk I kicked my feet back up and chilled out listening to Wrath. “You have fun talking it up with Rehv, that will prove to be an interesting talk. I will gladly take Hollywood and see whats up with his ass.” Grabbing up a hand-rolled I glanced at the names on my list. It shouldn’t be too tedious but usually when I thought that way a wrench was thrown into the mix.”I guess it seems that the mating thing is in the air, all of you fuckers are falling like flies. I guess this place being a perpetual bachelor pad is a thing of the past.” Chuckling as I lit up. “If nothing else then things around here will be a hell of a lot more interesting and the Doggen will be happy to have something to do.“ 
Wrath
Dropping like flies… [chuckling] Need I remind you that you were the first fly to fall? I would have never pegged you for that one, Brother. [I drew in a deep breath and let it out slowly before broaching a subject that I didn’t really want to] I must admit that I don’t know much about Kisa. I know who she fed from but he’s dead now so you can’t ask him. And I know that she’s a criminal… theft and I don’t know what else. I’m not sure that I want to know what you’ll find but I trust that you will tell me if I need to know. [I tapped my fingers on the desk as I thought about everything in front of us] We are as hidden as we can be by your mhis but I think that we should look into beefing up the perimeter in case someone makes it past. I will not have a replay of what happened to my father, V.
Vishous
I drew in deep on my blunt, a grin played about the corners of my mouth. “There is a difference, I wasn’t a mere fly, I was a wasp that saw and went after what I wanted until I had my stinger firmly implanted in him.” Chuckling. “What the fuck Wrath? a Thief and the possibility of more that just that? Damn.” I butted out the lit end and sit up at my desk. “Since when do you turn your back to facts? Whatever man I will see what I can find and you do with it what you want. But you might want to learn some communication skills, Butch is teaching me that shit and its not as bad as it sounds, well sometimes it is.” I made some marks next to each name and was already inputting each one into my system.” Also I am working on any erase detail that might need to be done on what we talked about, but you have fun with your end of dealing with those two, I am really enjoying the fact that you keep ending up with the shit end of things here, Rhev and an Exile.
Wrath
I’m not ignoring facts, V. I just know what I did when I was left to fend for myself and it wasn’t all rosy. [I rubbed my hand over my face and recalled something else that I needed to tell V] Also… Qhuinn mentioned that the female he brought in had run into some sort of trouble. I’m not sure what it was but I sure as hell don’t want it here. And fuck you very much on that communication shit. I haven’t even smelled your stank in the rest of the manse for awhile now. It takes some kind of emergency to get you out of your hole. Enjoy your digging, I need to work my end.
Vishous
I sit up straighter in my chair so I could lean my elbows on the desk.”Look, I have little tact and even less skills at faking that I do. You need to open your damn eyes, we all did shit to survive, the difference now is you are King of a dwindling race with not a bright and shiny future. Now you need to know who you fuck with and especially who you fuck. Your not an inexperience male like Qhuinn who barely knows how to wipe his own ass or a horny male like Rhage that fucks whatever female that can manage to spread their legs. Your role is set apart from us all. You need to get your head on right. Now I will do my part just like the rest of the Brothers will. I will do all the recon that needs to be done. This shit with Qhuinn and his whatever, I will clean that up, I will dig all the way back to the point that the sperm met the egg on each one of these newcomers and I will tighten up all the security that even a piss ant is on radar but in the end and the beginning it all comes back to your ass, so get it clean already.”
Wrath
I didn’t fall off the turnip truck yesterday, V. I know where I screwed up. I don’t need your ass hounding me about it. You would think you were my mother for all this crap. Can we just move on before I’m tempted to come down there and stick my shitkicker up your ass? Now get off my damn phone so I can call up someone else and get my ass reamed by them as well.
Vishous
Licking my lips holding back the laugh that damn well wanted to come out. “Typical reaction from someone when they hear the truth that they wish they didn’t have to hear, Good day My King. You know how to reach my stank ass if I am needed.
Wrath
[I let out a string of curses before I even had the phone hung up with Vishous and took a few minutes to calm down. I even got up to pour myself some water before relaxing back in the chair and dialing Rehv.]

No comments:

Post a Comment