Saturday, June 22, 2013

Followup Session




V…
Since I had finished early with the stuff I had set out to work on. good thing It was all decently simple but basically boring actually. By the time I made it back to the Pit I was itching with a fuck load of unused energy. The night still had some hours left in it and I guess I could have grabbed Butch and hit the roads, but as soon as I passed the room that sat to the right of our bedroom, all thought of leaving fled. A tatted brow arched as my mind went on a roller coaster of a ride and before I thought differently I slipped my jacket off along with all my weapons and dropped them on the foosball table. I wasn’t done there, before I walked into the room I kicked my boots off and stripped my shirt off. When it had been BC (Before Cop) and I had a session with a pet, I usually kept shitkickers and T-Shirt on, now I liked having as little on as possible, it felt less restrictive and that was pretty damn funny considering how I enjoyed restraining the male. Once I was dressed down I stepped through the doorway into the room. I didn’t go any further than a couple feet before I looked over my shoulder out into the Pits living area. Too damn many lights I thought, with that I shut them all down and brought to life a series of candles that were scattered throughout. “Much fucking better.” Slipping my phone free of my leathers I sent a txt to Butch. “Come to me, no clothes. And don’t keep me waiting Butch.
Butch
-Anymore, when I had a night off of rotation, I could be found working out in the mansion’s training area. Too much time thinking left me in spaces that I didn’t want to be in. Here I could just shut down and lose myself to punishing my body. It had the added bonus of filling out my already solid frame nicely. Always important to look good for your male. I laughed at the thought as I pushed through more reps than I’d ever done before, lifting the loaded up bar with steady breaths. I was so zoned in that I almost didn’t notice the sound of my phone on the floor over the sound of the music blaring. It was hard to miss the ringtone that I’d given Vishous though. A grin spread over my face as I heard the unmistakable sound of NIN:Closer. I hefted the bar up and set it in its cradle. I sat up and lifted the bottom of my t-shirt to wipe the sweat from my face before reaching down to pick up the phone. I couldn’t hold back the growl that came out as I read the message. I was glad that I was here alone because I got an instant erection that was not hiding anywhere in these loose shorts. I glanced toward the showers and debated whether I should try to jump in them or not. In the end the content of the message won out. I was on my feet instantly and moving toward the Pit before I even realized that I’d discarded the idea of a shower. Vishous just had that effect on me. He wanted me now, he would get me now. My feet even picked up the pace and I was jogging through the tunnels. I took my shirt off as I was punching in the code to the door and I used it to wipe down a bit before I even stepped foot into the Pit. I turned around to make sure that door was good and locked down behind me and pulled off my tennis shoes. I hopped across the floor trying to get my socks off, each item of clothing was simply dropped in my path. I noticed that the lights had been turned off and my way was lit only by candles. The smell and the flickering natural light would always be something that I equated with my male. My shorts were the last to go and I dropped them just before stepping in front of the doorway to the room that I knew Vishous was in. I didn’t say anything, I just stood there and let my eyes eat up the sight of him. My hands clasp behind my back and I didn’t need to look down to know that my cock stood proudly at attention.-

V….
My eerily clear eyes dropped shut as I felt you coming nearer to me. I knew when I entered the Pit that you wasn’t far but each step drawing you closer had me longing to go in hunt of you. Never before and never again would another have me on the verge of losing control and saying fuck it all. It seemed like an eternity before I heard the door to the Pit open and close, and once again I forced myself to stay in the room that I was in. Butch was so fucking close but unless he was in touching and seeing distance then it was never close enough for me. After a year of being together my hunger and need for the male didn’t wane, if anything it grew to unbelievable heights that even floored me. He fed my mind; he fed my system and most definitely my heart and soul. When that large frame filled the doorway it was not even a second later that my mouth watered for a taste of the sweat I smelled clinging to your skin. My eyes blazed with a sudden burst of power that surged through me at the full sight of you. I knew you needed this, we had talked on more than one occasion about it but it wasn’t just a one sided thing at all, I needed this with you. I needed to have you explore this side with me, to open up to a side that most balked away from and thought was along the lines of depravity, little did they know how wrong they were. I raised my arm and crooked one finger, calling you closer. “Come here Cop, you are bound and determined to make this harder on me. I can smell the sweat coating your flesh and all I see is my tongue cleaning every inch of you.” My tongue ran out to slide over my already lengthened canines and when I spoke again my voice was layered with pure lust and a hint of a threat. “I think you tempt me on purpose Nallum.
Butch
-Seeing the flash of your crystal clear eyes as you looked at me was something close to a high. I had self-confidence but nothing compared to that look from you. Talk about an ego boost. It felt like I was the center of the universe for that moment in time. There was no hiding the wide grin on my face. Everyone deserved to be looked at like that and so few ever got it. I didn’t even pay attention to what room you were in, my focus was completely on you as I stepped closer, stopping directly in front of you. Of course in the back of my mind I did know exactly where we were and the Catholic boy in me was trying to pull me out by my fingernails but nothing would override the tug in the center of my chest that always brought me to you. I kept my hands behind my back if just for the purpose of keeping them from running over your skin and my nails dug into the meat of my palms at the mental image of you sliding your tongue over my body.- I wouldn’t want to keep you waiting, love. You say ‘naked’ and ‘now’ and here I am. -I couldn’t wipe the grin from my face if I tried.-
V…
I did a slow walk around my male, my eyes taking it all in yet again, hell I always took it all in so that was nothing new but it always had me wanting more each time I did. When I stepped around to the back of you I stopped and moved a little closer. “Obeying is good Butch, good things happen to those that listen.” My arm pulled back just enough to give me some maneuvering room and I brought it forth to land my hand on that bare ass with a nice resounding smacking sound. Fuckkkkk!!! It was music to my ears and when I looked down at the nice firm skin that was turning a pleasant slight shade of red, it was more than enough to have my cock jerking madly in the confines of my leathers. I laid a hand on the back of your shoulder and urged you deeper into the room until you were nothing more than a foot from the padded red table. “I want your ass to glow for me, I will be able to look down and see how much you can take by the deep colors that bleed through your flesh.” With a shove of my hand on your shoulder, I pushed your chest forward until you could plant your hands on the end of the table. It was just where I wanted you, your body still standing, your ass pushed out only slightly but enough to tantalize me. I leaned over your back and licked around your ear lobe before I allowed words to come out. “Tell me you want this, ask me for it Cop.
Butch
-My head tipped to the side slightly as I followed your movements around me. My body practically vibrated in anticipation especially as you moved in closer. My eyes dropped closed and I almost swayed toward you. I rolled your words through my brain and tried to pick out the reason that it made me feel good. I didn’t have long to think about it though because your hand landed soundly on my ass. I came up almost all the way on my toes and my eyes shot wide open. My hands, that I’d been holding so hard behind my back, dropped to my side. I sucked in a deep breath and bit back the instant curse. I stared straight forward and I could still feel your hand on my ass with a tingling burn. Heaven help me but I loved it. My hard cock dripped freely with precum. I felt your hand rest on my shoulder and I half turned my head to look back at you. From the corner of my eye I could see the excitement in you. I knew you well enough to know exactly what it looked like even if this was a newer thing for us. My feet moved forward with only a small encouragement from you. Even if the room may scare me on a certain level, you didn’t, you I trusted. I was still looking back at you when I heard your next words and I had to force my throat to swallow the large lump that formed. ‘See how much you can take’… The words sent me tumbling. I could take a lot of stuff but this was something on a different level, this was a choice. Hell I wondered how much I could take. I was bending forward at your urging over a table that I knew was there but didn’t realize that I was so close to. I tried to control my breathing as my torso stretched out so that I could grip the opposite side of the table. Even before anything happened I knew that I would need it to stay upright and not slide down on the ground. My mind skipped through what was coming next and how it might feel; always forming images that made my face flush with embarrassment. I knew what I must look like right now, bent over and vulnerable to whatever you wanted to do. My head rolled to the side and I pressed one cheek to the padded table. This was what I had asked for, this was what I needed from you. I could still move if I wanted to, I wasn’t being restrained in any way and my limbs weren’t locked up. I closed my eyes again and a long sigh drained from me as you leaned over top of me and ran your tongue over my ear. I shivered slightly underneath you and struggled to answer you. God, you were going to make me say it. My tongue was heavy in my mouth almost as if it was swollen.- This is what I want… what I need… -Fuuuuck. My lids squeezed together tightly.- Please, Vishous
V…
Once you leaned over and took a hold of the table, I rose back up and took a single step back. Oh fuck yes!! That was all my brain shouted from every corner as I let the image of you right like you were be imprinted in my head. Gorgeous, striking, stunning, none of those even hit close to what I had before me. My eyes flickered between widening and dropping half closed while I just drank in the sight of your broad muscular back, those shoulders that bore my name between them from one side to the other and those long thick powerful legs, but my eyes came back to that round desirable ass. My handprint still marred the skin, I did that and I would inflict so much more than just a single mark. My chest seemed to puff out with something akin to pride. You are one of the strongest males that I knew, your whole demeanor, aura and all spoke of great power. This was just another thing that showed the potent strength that ran rampant through you. I moved closer again and let my hand roam over the heated flesh of each cheek, squeezing some as I did, sliding my fingers down the now more widen crack with the stance you were presently in. I made one swipe up the vulnerable area and another swipe down with some added pressure of my fingertips to the pucker opening. “All fucking MINE, you will feel my marks on you even when I am not around and you will beg me for more each time Butch.” I moved to the side of you keeping very little distance between us and with one more rub over the firm mounds I pulled my hand away and let it fly through the air until once again it came down on the very flesh I had been rubbing seconds ago. There it was again, the sound that rang like lyrical music in my ears, the feel of your skin meeting flat against my palm. It sent a sting of its own down through my hand hitting each finger and resonating down my arm. I didn’t stop, I pulled back again and came down on your cheeks with more force than the last and again I pulled back only to repeat it and smack your ass with even more pressure. I had to remind myself to breathe, to suck air into my lungs. I was in tuned to every feel, to every sound, how your flesh moved when my hand came down, how your back moved when you drew in a breath. Only after exacting fifteen powerful strikes to your ass did I stop. My palm stayed on the now brightly redden skin and I massaged my hand over the stinging areas before I slipped my fingertips back down along your opening. “So fucking beautiful…Nothing ever looked so good baby.” I pressed the tip of one finger into your hole and I didn’t stop there, I pushed it on through until you could feel my knuckles pressing against your ass. I pressed and rubbed the whole inside of you until I found that one spot protruding slightly, then and only for a few short moments I rubbed, pinched and massaged your prostate. Slowly I withdrew my finger, again making sure to rub all around as I did until the tips slipped free from your body. Leaning down, I pressed my lips next to your ear just like I did in the beginning. My voice was thick with hunger and even heavier with need and concern. “Tell me you still want this…..in detail.
Butch
-It felt like an eternity that I laid, stretched out over the table, waiting for you to do something. I could hear your breathing as you stood there looking at me. I felt like a prime piece of meat and I’d offered myself up like this. That was actually the one part of this that didn’t surprise me at all. I would crawl across a room full of broken glass naked for just a chance to give myself over to you. You were the only one to have that type of effect on me and there would be no other. It was actually very comforting to know, especially right now, that I was completely and utterly yours. A moan filled the small room and I was shocked to realize that it came from me, it didn’t sound anything like me but it most definitely was. I couldn’t see everything that was going on but I could sure feel the touch of your hand caressing my ass, that was still warm from your hand, and exploring what I had open to you. My eye rolled back toward you and I could only make out a portion of you and I almost wished that I could see more. I knew that you were enjoying this though, the air practically hummed with energy. My gaze flicked around the room to try to find the camera. I was willing to bet that you were recording every minute of this. I wondered if I would want to see it. I licked my dry lips and I knew that I was moaning again just at what you were saying. I would gladly let you mark every inch of my body so that the slightest movement would remind me of what you had done to me. My heavy cock that hung loosely beneath the table leaked at the very thought of it. I tensed and waited for what you might do next but I didn’t have to wait long. The sound of your hand coming down on my ass filled the room and it was accompanied by my sharp curse. My head came up off of the table and I tried to breathe but the smacks kept coming harder and faster with no time to think. I clung on to the edge of the table, my legs long past useless when it came to holding me up. At some point I stopped trying to anticipate the slaps and simply let them wash over me, each one pushing my pelvis against the edge of the table and resonating through my entire body, most especially my cock and balls that hung so dangerous close to each impact. I gave up the capacity to even string together curse words after some point and my noises more closely resembled a pitiful mewling. My face burned almost as brightly as I’m sure my ass did and I buried my head in the crook of an arm. I could picture your hand coming down with each hit and somewhere amidst the pain it became a thing of pleasure. When it suddenly stopped and your hand was rubbing over the hypersensitive skin I lifted my head enough to look back at you. My lids would only open so far but I caught the look from you and that was what I had been after. My toes pushed me up off of the floor as your finger probed my ass. I was so far gone that I didn’t care what I was doing anymore. My neck arched backward as far as it would go and unintelligible sounds poured out of me. I thrust back into your hand and had to keep myself from losing it right then and there. A chill raced through me when I felt your breath directly next to my ear again. I licked my lips and tried to form a coherent thought. I didn’t know what you wanted me to say. I was pretty sure that I couldn’t so much as order a ham sandwich right now if the picture was in front of me and all I had to do was point.- More… -I swallowed and tried again.- I want to feel your hand on my ass for a week. -I wished that I could give you more detail but I was having hard time remembering what I had for breakfast.-
V…
My lips split into what could only be described as an evil as fuck grin when I heard your confession. I already had a good idea of what you would say, fuck your body was telling me what I needed to know but I wanted to hear you say it and fact is you needed to speak the words. There was a purpose behind all things and I rarely did many without there being one. I rubbed the end of my nose over your ear right before I switched over and bit down hard on the tender lobe. I made damn sure to puncture the thin skin with my fangs before releasing it and speaking directly in your ear. “Don’t fucking cum, you will get off when I say you will Butch and not a damn second sooner.” My tongue swiped over the small drops of crimson on your ear before I stood back up. “Your body speaks to me, even if I didn’t tell you to talk, your body is responding to my every touch.” Moving directly behind you, I pulled my leather glove off my hand and laid it on one of the many shelves lining the walls. I came back up to you and practically leaned over your whole back side until I could rub my thickened hardness behind my leathers all over your bright as fuck red ass. “In this room Butch, you will listen without question, you will obey without thought and you will talk only when told to.” My arms were hanging loosely at my side; I was very careful and aware of exactly where my cursed hand was at every second. Stepping back I moved over to the side where I had previously stood but before I did anything else, I bent down and without warning sunk my fangs into the plump flesh of your cheek. I even turned my head to and from a little like a dog playing tug a war before slipping them free and standing back up. This time I brought my hand up without the glove intact and brushed only my fingertips over the puncture wounds, trailing the small rivulets of blood with them as I traced over your heated skin. There was no way to keep the power from radiating through me to any kind of minimal . Especially when my glowing eyes were feasting on all that was in front of me. I tapped my fingers over the marked skin before precisely pulling my arm back and letting my hand fly through the air with a slight whistle behind it. As soon as my palm met flesh it was as if my own ass had been spanked. It climbed through me like nothing else had and I was almost sure nothing else ever would. It was instantaneous; I pulled back and released only to continuously repeat it. It was like my arm and hand had a mind of its own and the feel of the burning flesh under my palm each time my hand smacked down on it was better than any unnatural high in existence.

Butch
-My entire body was covered in goosebumps as I felt your words and breathing shoot directly into my ear. I almost twisted a bit to get away from it but there was no escaping you. I sucked in a sharp breath as your fangs bit into my ear and I fought to keep my hands exactly where they were. I actually whimpered at your command. I’d already been barely holding myself together as it was and I wasn’t sure if I would be able to keep it in check. Somehow I knew that no matter where my mind might spin I knew that my body would obey you. My head twisted and bent toward your tongue as it licked over my ear. A sad moan rolled out as you stepped away again. I wanted nothing more than to pull you tightly to me and kiss every inch of your body but that wasn’t what we were doing right now. I could hear the tell-tale sound of your glove coming off and I automatically braced for more of the same thing. I almost came completely up off of the table as I felt your leathers against my tender ass.- Oooohhh fuuuuuckkk! -I bit back the rest of my curses. I could feel every long inch of your thick cock even through the barrier of your pants. My ass was sensitive to the lightest of touches right now and this was on a whole new plain. I didn’t have to reply to you in any way but you words resonated through me nonetheless. I twisted around to look at you a mere second before your head darted down like some kind of snake. My screams ripped from my throat and echoed through the entire Pit. The blood, that was already so close to the surface, just drained from the punctures. I fell forward again and clawed at the other side of the table to get my hold once more. My body thrashed which each movement of your head back and forth. I was left panting heavily by the time I felt your glowing hand run over my skin. I knew that touch intimately and I took huge amounts of pride from knowing that I was the only one that had ever felt that hand on my skin, at least without completely smouldering into a pile of ash. My hips rolled at the electric touch and I moaned out a deep sigh. And just as quickly, I was screaming once more as that same hand came down on my sore flesh. My blunt nails dug into the table to the point of being painful. Nothing was detracting from the sensation of that hand as it came down over and over again. There was no possible way to ignore it. My throat was raw from the sounds that tore from me and I soon lapsed into nothing more than pitiful whimpering. I went completely slack on the table, eyes dropping closed, and just tried to breathe through each of the impacts. My lips were cracked and I didn’t have enough spit in me to fix the situation. Strangly, I’d found myself exactly where I wanted to be. I was completely and utterly owned by the only one who had ever deserved that right. I had volunteered and asked for everything along the way. Before where I had just laid here and took what you were giving me, now I arched and moved into each swing. I let go of the strangled hold that I had on the end of the table and it was much the same inside my head. I let go of the demons that I held behind the tightly closed walls and saw them for what they really were. Everything that the Omega had done to me, everything that he put me through and whispered in my ears came flooding forward and I cried.-
V….
The sounds coming from deep within you, the moves of your body with each hand on ass contact, even the small upraised goose bumps covering your flesh was firing off sparks from my every pore. It was times like this that I could easily release my hardened length and give it one good stroke before I know I would be painting a wall. Growling out a savage breath, I slapped my hand down on the bared blood red ass one last time before I felt the shuddered silent cries rolling through your body. The corners of my lips quirked only slightly up as I pulled my black leather glove back on my hand. I didn’t say a word when I left the room but I also knew that you would not move because I had not told you to. I was only gone maybe sixty seconds before I was back and with great ease I crouched down near you half slouched/half slipping off the table, I fitted one arm over your back and the other went down to behind your knees. With great care I forced your body to comply as I lifted you up and left the room with you. “You excelled Nallum, now it’s time to relax and let it all settle.” We entered our room and hooked a left to go into the bathroom, I didn’t give you any room to allow any no’s or excuses as I placed you in the tub of lukewarm bath water. Reaching over to the shelf where I sit the bottle of lag and a glass, I filled it half way and set it on the side of the tub. “Drink, I will be right out there waiting on you when you are ready to come to me.” Pushing myself up, I let my fingertips brush over your arm before walking out the door and leaving you to your own body and mind.

Butch
-Everything went instantly quiet and all that I could hear were my own sharp intakes of breath. I could feel the tears that lined my face and I was ashamed of myself. ‘You can’t handle your shit, Butch. You don’t deserve to hang with the big boys.’ I cringed at the sound of the presence that always tried to make me fall, the one that was usually confined to my nightmares. I couldn’t pull him back, I lacked the strength to tuck him away and he delighted at showing me everything in vivid detail all over again. I wanted to scream but I couldn’t. And then you were back… my other half, my savior, the one that I loved more than anything in creation. My red rimmed eyes focused on you like you were the only living thing on this planet and it was you that hung the moon in the sky. I watched silently as you lifted me from the table. I would have helped if I could but the most that I was able to do was drape my arms around your neck. I zeroed in on your lips as you spoke. It was hard for me to believe that I’d excelled at anything, I mean here I was bawling like an idiot with tears still tracking down my face. Hearing you saying that gave me some kind of hope though and I closed my eyes to tuck my head in against your warm skin. I could stay right here for an eternity and even be okay with being carried around if that’s what it took. I popped an eye back open when you stopped and saw that we were in the bathroom. I only had a second to register that before you were lowering me down into the tub. At first the water felt awesome on my stinging backside but as soon as I came to rest on the bottom I let out a sharp cry and turned to the side some. Not sitting anytime soon: check. I looked up with a lazy grin as you handed me a drink and I took it from your long fingers, wondering absently if your hand felt anything like my ass did right now. I had the glass to my mouth and was ready to take a drink when you said what you said and left the room. It was like my whole world had screeched to a halt and been thrown completely upside down. The glass fell from my shaking hand to crash on the floor and I was suddenly scrambling madly to get out of the tub.- No!!…. God no… -The second half came out almost as a whimper and if I had any sense about me I would have been ashamed of my actions.- Don’t leave me. You brought me here, Vishous. Don’t leave me with him! -I could give two fucks about the soak, what I needed had just walked out of the room. I struggled for breath as the whole room seemed to darken around me. I had somehow managed to flop out of the tub and I literally crawled through broken glass trying to escape the weight that pressed down on me.-
V….
I was halfway to the bed to drop myself in it when I first heard glass shattering on the pristine clean floor then a pained cry broke through the just seconds ago calm aura and followed up by a heavy as fuck thud. I spun around on my bare feet and was back in the bathroom in no time. What greeted me there had my gut tightening up in a mass of knots and my once dead heart now ripping in two. Confusion and understanding collided in my head. I of all people knew how raw and open one felt after a deep and drawing out session, and with a male like Butch, well it only made sense that it would slam home hard. The whole catholic boy upbringing along with a sense of thinking or more to the point believing that giving over is a sign of weakness, would be daunting to say the least. When I looked at Butch I never saw a sub, a switch yes but never a complete sub type. I know that he never thought he had it in him to submit but I saw it clearly, especially during tonights session. It was easy to tell that at first he might have been holding onto some resistance but even before I finished with my first round his body was already responding and begging for more. Hell responding wasn’t close to the right wording, he needed, wanted and was eager to experience the unknown. But now seeing this afterwards, I couldn’t help but feel laden down with a tremendous amount of guilt. I had pushed too far, went beyond what I should have, crossed over a boundaries that I had no right to. This was all suppose to aid, help in a process of pulling out the big bad and ugly as fuck that was attached inside of him. I expected it to be painful, to be mind and body numbing and not just because of the pain/pleasure that I exacted on him but mainly because of what he would be opening himself up to. Immediately I dropped down to my knees and gathered my broken male up into my arms. I hefted you and myself back up, stepping back over to the tub full of water I gently laid you back in it. I kept one arm braced around your back as I used my other to work a little clumsily with the soap and clean rag. I washed all the way from your shoulders, down your arms and over your chest. When i reached your cut up legs, I took time to extract each small piece of glass. I didn’t speak, right now I needed to get you cleaned up and glass free, but I also didn’t take my hands off of you. I needed that contact as much as you did. When I was satisfied that I had removed all the glass and washed away the blood, I still stayed by the tub and reached over to grab one of the many over large black towels. With great care I wrapped it around your waist as I helped you stand up and walked slowly to the bed. I must have been holding my breaths in because once I had you deposited on the bed they all came out in a rush. There you lay before me in our bed still wet and from just looking at you I felt that you were drained from the inside out. I slid my leathers off my legs, kicking them off at the feet before climbing into bed behind you. One arm slid down low under and below your side and arm while my other moved along the edge of the towel around your waist. The words that you managed to get out in the bathroom were ringing so loudly in my head that no amount of music or screaming would shake them loose. One word in particular was locked in place with me, ‘Him’, I had a pretty fucking good idea who that was. Knowing that sent a cold dead rage through me but I shut that down deep inside me, and focused on what was important.”I’m always right here my Nallum, he won’t get his claws in you again Butch. It’s me and you, no more alone shit remember?” With great ease I rolled you over a little more on your side while I pulled the damp towel from you. Once i had it out of my way I pressed my chest up against your back and let my hand roam over the still redden skin of your ass. I laid my face along side yours almost like I had done in the room earlier. “We survived the Sribe, we will come out on the other side of this, all you have to do is trust me like i said for you to do in the beginning of this. You can do this shit Butch…fuck, you are doing it.
Butch
-It felt like I was falling slowly through a pit of tar and what may have only been a matter of seconds seemed to drag on into eternity. I knew that I’d cut myself up on the broken glass but I didn’t feel it, all I knew was that I was sinking and I couldn’t stop it. My vision narrowed to pinprick and that was where I saw a foot appear in front of me. I knew exactly whose foot it was, just like I knew every inch of his body. I reached out and grabbed the ankle with all the strength that I had left in me. I was slowly drowning and he was my lifeline. I didn’t even care how pitiful it looked, I clung to him like I’d never held on to anything in my life. If someone had told me a couple years ago that I would need saving I would have laughed at them and told them just to leave me alone. Alone was where I dwelled and alone was where I would stay. It was my job to rescue and protect, not the other way around. And now here I was relying on the one individual who had helped me so many times before. My head turned to look up at you as you bent down to pick me up and I wondered when you would get tired of putting me back together. You must have the patience of a saint to put up with me. Anyone else would have told me to get over myself long ago. I let go of your foot as you lifted me up once again. No matter how much I might hate myself for being so weak, I still loved the fact that I could always count on you to help me. How many could say that they had that? The one individual that would always be there to help them whenever they fell. Tears gathered again and I just let them. It was pretty easy to tell that I had absolutely no control over this sitch. One hand held tightly to the back of your neck and stayed there as you washed me. My head tipped toward you the whole time and I listened to the sound of your heartbeat. Even over the sounds of water sloshing, I could still zone in on that strong heart of yours. I could probably pick you out of a crowded room full of vampires just by that sound alone. I knew it as yours just as surely as I recognized your scent. A small smile curved my lips. I’d found my calm center and you were directly in the middle of it. I knew that you were taking care of my wounds, I didn’t even worry about that for one minute, I just let you do your thing. Sure hands moving over my skin with all the attention of a lover. I hummed peacefully and almost fell asleep right there in the tub. I probably would have if you hadn’t lifted me out of the water and helped me into the bed. What topped the entire evening was the feel of you climbing into the bed behind me, skin on skin, arm around me. I sunk back into the warm embrace. It was almost as if we were joined in some past life and had come together here again in this time. I reached my hand behind me and ran my fingers up the back of your neck and into your hair, playing with your dark curls. I spoke without thought, replying to you without stopping to obsess over how it might sound or effect you.- Vishous, my love… he will always have his claws in me. I don’t put up walls to keep you out. I put them up to hold him back. So that I don’t become lost in what was done to me. When you found me half-dead in the middle of a snow covered field I had no memory of the torture that he inflicted on me. That is not the terror that I flee from. I was blessed with the removal of those images. -I paused to marvel at the feel of your hand on my tingling flesh. My hand tightened in your hair and I couldn’t hold back the soft moan.- I have no doubt that we will survive and with you I actually have a hope that I won’t come out the other end as something twisted and ugly. I was a lesser, Vishous. I pray that you never know what that is like. No one should… it is a terrible thing. When you found me in that church… I prayed for death, I wanted you to kill me. I wasn’t yours anymore. I was his.
V…
As always with you it was the simple touches that brought me to my knees, just like now feeling your fingers caress through the my hair. It was things like this that struck me and stayed with me, never before would I have allowed such an intimate connection, now I looked for it. When the words started falling freely from you, I kept my lips closed and listened to them all. Digesting, processing and analyzing it all through my brain. The whole time I kept up my slow and easy rubbing, sometimes massaging of the skin I had turned from a nice tanned color to a crimson eye catching color. Actually it was that same heated skin that helped keep me in check, I knew the words by now and could recite them back to you just as you said them to me. There were many things that I shut down and locked away. Lesser were what I came into this world fighting, I had from day one ate, slept and breathed their way of life, and that most assuredly involved the Omega. If you didn’t know your enemy from the inside out then what hope would you have on attacking and destroying them. We as warriors back even before my time had studied, mapped out the hows and whys of each step they took. Even in my centuries of fighting them, we had taken many and used persuasive ways to bleed information from them. It was all hitting me now, coming back in vivid detail even though I clearly knew how the Omega initiated in his lead men. My tongue felt thick in my mouth and that was where I stopped the rest from coming into play. Never before in my existence had I ever used so much control. If I didn’t then in a matter of seconds the whole room would be ablazed in the white hot power from deep seated rage that was now pumping through me. I didn’t need to know more, I knew exactly where this was leading and now I understood why Butch was struggling, drowning. FUCK, my brain screamed, shouted savagely back at me. I knew first hand what had happened, in the Bloodletter camp it was a regular occurrence, a right of passage, one that I refused to be a part of and the very one that had me booted out. Before I even tried to talk, I took several measured breaths, brought my pulse that was starting to climb, back down to normal. This was something that Butch had to come to, something that he had to face head on but only in his time, my place was to assist, be there and catch if necessary. Finally when my tongue wasn’t oversized any longer and I felt I could speak without the acidity tone from dripping from each word. “Butch, you live with a demon within you, now is the time for you to decide who is in control….him or you. Once you make that decision there is no going back, there is only you holding the reins and calling the shots. You’ve witnessed some of my demons, you even bear the proof of their names on your body. It’s a battle to even come on any fucking side.” My arm tightened under you enough to have my fingers curling up around your arm and holding on like a death grip. It was the last part of what you said that had me sparking off. “You will always be mine, that is also your damn decision. You never fucking belonged to him, he might have had you…but you was not his, if you were then you wouldn’t be here, and I wouldn’t have had my vision back then. I was to belong to the Scribe Virgin as a breeding tool, her blood runs through my veins, her powers filter through me, I came from her body but I’m sure as fuck not hers, I’m yours and have been for my whole 300 plus years of life. I know that now. My point being, we both have beings of a greater power that tried to stake claim, in the end no matter how high up their asses sit, we are here and not there.” My fingertips at your ass dug into the flesh and I pulled you back even closer to me. By now my insides were boiling and that was nothing compared to the my natural vampire mated instincts that were raging just barely under the surface. My canines were fully extended to the point that saliva was dripping off the sharpened points and my bonding scent was rolling off of me in waves that could rival any wall of rolling flames. “The past sucked, it was fucked, one thing you need to know and trust in, I don’t give a fuck what went down in your past, the only thing that matters to me is you right here where you are now.

Butch
-I twisted a bit so that I could turn my head to look at you. I took in every detail: your course facial hair, beautiful full lips, the sharp line of your nose, eyes that drew in my very soul, and the tattoos that curved around your brow. As always, my fingers were drawn to the markings. I traced them with great care, marveling at each line of the strange language that I didn’t really want to learn. I didn’t want to know what the tattoos said, they were put there by evil men whose only thought was to harm. That wasn’t what they meant to me. To me they showed the incredible hardships that you had struggled through and come out the other side. They were every bit a part of you as the hand that you hated so much and it bothered me when others took one look at the markings and drew back in disgust, fear, or horror. I’d seen that clear as day when you came to get me from Havers’ clinic and I wanted to scream at all of them. They didn’t know the demons that you had faced down. Most of them had probably never been tested in such a way. I admired you. Hell, I worshiped you. I felt your arm close down tighter around me and I hung off of every word that left your lips. Neither one of us were huge on the talking front but when we did… when we finally let loose, it was serious stuff that held weight and emotion from deep in our hearts and souls. Another tear rolled down my cheek as I listened to you but it wasn’t because I was sad in any way, I’d just given up holding the emotions back. I sucked down a fuck ton of air as your fingers squeezed down on my raw skin and I positively melted in your fierce embrace. I would have never imagined that a 300 year old vampire would tell me that he had always been mine. Yet the truth behind the words was staring me straight in the face. It was like you knew exactly what I needed to hear.- Have I told you lately how much I love you? You’re right… you’re so damn right that I don’t know how I didn’t see it before. If we would have never met, I would have forever mourned the emptiness inside of me. I knew that you were mine, for some reason that was never a question in my head, but… -I paused and swallowed deeply, taking in your bonding scent that had so rapidly filled the room to over flowing.- … I always wondered if maybe I had just talked myself into being yours. Like it never really could happen because someone else had laid claim. But it’s just like you said with your mother. -My lip quivered some and I felt like a little girl for not being able to contain myself.- They can’t have us because we belong to each other. -I very carefully rolled over so that I could face you. That in and of itself was a task since any and all contact, brushing, even air was stinging my sensitive ass. I sucked in a sharp breath a few times in the process but I finally managed to get there. My mouth came up to squeeze your lips between mine before I tucked my head in under your chin. I slid a leg in between yours and my arm over your back, hugging you tightly to me. I was out almost before my eyes closed all the way. No doubt I was snoring like a pro as I slipped into the deep sleep that only babies knew.-

No comments:

Post a Comment