Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Alley


Butch
-As soon as I got relaxed on the couch, it didn’t take long for me to pass right the fuck out. I had been running on less than empty for far too long. My head lulled over the back of the couch and that was all she wrote. Beautiful glowing eyes filled my mind and I very literally fell into their crystal clear depths. No one should have eyes that gorgeous and soulful, it should be a sin. And if it was than it was one that I thoroughly enjoyed. I knew that I let out an audible sigh and my body relaxed even more. I could smell his scent all around me and taste his lips on mine once more. It was all so tangible that I felt like I could reach out and grab on to my male. I needed to feel him wrapped around me once more even if it was just a simple embrace. I hated feeling a division between us, neither one of us worked well when there was tension or unease. But, oh god, the way we came together when none of that was there. It was the stuff of legends. He was my other half and there was no two ways about that. I moaned some in my sleep and my hips shifted on the couch so that I felt my raging erection brush up against my sweats.- Vishous… -The name fell from my lips in a heated whisper. Automatically my hand dropped to my cock and ran up the length of it through the fabric. I rolled into it until I suddenly heard V’s voice ringing in my ears. ‘You will no longer pleasure yourself in any way.’ I jolted awake instantly and lifted my hand from my hard on.- Damn it! -I jumped up off of the couch and paced around the room, growling the whole time. I held myself back from tearing out of the Pit after my hellren. After being apart from him for so long, I needed him with such a burning passion that it ate a hole through me. My nails dug into the palms of my hands. I ended up stomping over to the bar and pouring myself a drink. I downed the liquid in one gulp and was pouring another in the same motion. I let the alcohol seep into me and a wicked grin spread across my face. I pulled out my phone and aimed it down low. A thumb hooked in the elastic of my pants and I pulled them open to reveal my stiff length. I snapped a picture and before I thought better of it, I sent it to V’s phone. A chuckle rumbled from deep in my chest as I set the phone down and lit a cigarette.-
Vishous
I got up and poured me another drink while I listened to Wrath. When it came to the part of what I would do to keep safe what was mine, I instantly had an image of Butch sitting there on the floor in front of the Pit and then I heard clear as day the tone that came through the locked tight Pit door. I drained the clear liquid even before I came back to the desk. “I’ll give over to you on that, you have seen first hand what I will do for Butch. All I can ask is that if it is something that a Brother can help with, that you let us help.” I was just about to sit back down when my phone decided to vibrate in my pocket. Dipping my hand in I dragged it out and saw that it was a txt from Butch and I was about to slide it back in place when I noticed it had an attachment. My curiosity got the better of me and I opened it. As soon as I did a low growl built up in the back of my throat. I took a couple seconds to sear the image in my brain and licked my lips a few times before I pulled my eyes from the picture. I looked to Wrath and nodded. “I’ll take care of any feeds the need to go away, that will be no problem but I’m cutting this short unless there is more that we need to discuss?” I was already walking to the door and had my hand on it when I said the last part. 
Wrath
[My head turned to follow V as he moved around the room. I knew that he would understand my motives for running off without taking the necessary steps to make sure that I had someone with me.] Tell you what. Something like that comes up again and you are the first one that I’ll call in for back up. [My brow arched when I heard V’s phone go off and the instant change in his demeanor.] If I think of anything I’ll be sure to let you know. I’ll have Fritz send you that information you asked for.
Vishous
I already had the doorknob twisting in my hand when Wrath finished up. “Ok that works for me on both fronts, and the sooner I get the names of all the newcomers the better, by the way that includes your Kisa. Hope your cool with that.” I didn’t wait for a reply from Wrath before I was out the door and shutting it behind me. It was like my feet was on fire, I was walking almost running down the stairs but I sent a txt back to Butch. “Be ready to leave in 5, and meet me in the garage.
Butch
-I wasn’t even sure if Vishous was going to get my message while he was busy talking to Wrath about whatever the hell was going on. I was snubbing out my cigarette when I received a reply. I looked down at the screen and choked out a laugh. I almost sent back a snarky reply about how that wasn’t nearly enough time to make sure my hair was good but I thought better of it and dashed into the bedroom. I knew for a fact that I probably wasn’t going to be wearing clothes for long but that didn’t mean that I couldn’t show up in style. I grabbed the first suit on the rack and was quickly discarding my sweatpants before I even had time to think too hard about it. I stuck my feet in a nice pair of loafers and paused to glance in the mirror.- Oh yeah. That’s what I’m talking about. -I darted back out the door and grabbed the phone from the bar. I didn’t even bother shooting back a reply and just headed to the garage.-
Vishous
I was already sitting in the Escalade drumming my fingers on the steering wheel as I waited for Butch. I was fucking done with this week and now I just wanted Butch. But I wanted away from here and what I had in my head was all kinds of fucked up shit. Just thinking about it had my lips splitting in a grin. I was in my usual, leathers, black T and loaded down with my own personal armory under my jacket which was a stark contrast to what I saw Butch sporting when he finally came into view in the garage. Seeing Butch in that getup was more than enough to have me shifting in my seat and adjusting my already thickening bulge. “Get in Cop.
Butch
-I didn’t see V right off the bat but I knew exactly where he was and I headed right toward the Escalade. There was something to be said for putting on a suit that set you in a certain frame of mind. I felt good. I heard Vishous out of the window and I blew a kiss at him before sliding around to the other side of the vehicle. I undid the button of my suit coat before opening the door and climbing inside.- I wondered if you would even look at the message. -Laughing as I closed the door and relaxed into the seat. I didn’t even ask where we were going, I had a good idea already and was more than up for it.-
Vishous
I laid one hand on Butch’s thigh and kept the other on the wheel as I drove the fuck out of dodge. “Looking sharp Cop.” I glanced sideways at Butch and even added a wink. “Oh I got it alright, right in the middle of my meeting with Wrath..or should I say the end of my meeting with Wrath.” My hand tightened on Butch’s thigh some right before I moved it up further and deeper between your legs. “Of coarse that txt ended any more talks unless he was willing to follow me while I came after you.” We hit the back road after passing through the gates and I drove towards the city with one spot in mind. 
Butch
-I didn’t bother with a seat belt and instead shifted so that I could give my full attention to you. I was done with hovering near you and not saying a damn thing or looking the other way.- Only the best for you, baby. -I laughed hard at the image of you taking that text.- That had to be pretty frickin epic right there. I woulda loved to see your face right then. -I watched your hand work down my thigh and my legs dropped open.- Was it an interesting conversation? Hate to think I interrupted something important because I couldn’t stand the thought of waiting for you any longer.
Vishous
My fingers flexed on Butch’s leg and I kept driving until we reached the familiar hunting grounds of the seedy parts of town. I pulled over to paralleled park on the road that was situated right around some alley ways. When I was where I wanted to be I cut the engine and turned in my sear a little to face Butch. “I’ll fill you in later on all the details of the meeting, right now get out and follow me.” I gave Butch’s leg one last squeeze before opening my door getting out with keys in hand.
Butch
-I glanced around at the surroundings somewhat confused but I still didn’t question it. Just being with you was all that I really needed. If you wanted to take me to a garbage dump I would be fine with it at this point, even if I was over dressed for it. I nodded and slid out of the car. I came around to your side and just waited for whatever you had in mind.-
Vishous
Reaching down I took a hold of Butch’s hand and headed off down the road. “Keep your senses about you, if you get a feeling of Lessers a heads up would be nice.” Turning my head I looked at Butch with a wink. I cut through a couple buildings and headed down a back alley. I kept a hold of Butch with one hand while my other stayed planted inside my jacket gripping my the hilt of my dagger.
Butch
-I looked down at your hand as it took mine and back up at you, still completely lost as what was doin. My feet naturally fell in step with yours however and I ran my thumb over your ring as I followed.- Not like I’m gonna keep my trap shut on that one. -No damn way I was letting a lesser sneak up on my male. It was one of the major perks about my new found ‘spidey’ sense. They would have to hella far out and a damn good shot to get a leg up on my ass. Course I’d found that one out not too long ago when the sniper took a shot at me. I’d never really taken into consideration that some of the lesser might know what end of a gun to use. They usually seemed pretty damn inept to me. I tucked my other hand over my chest and inside my jacket just over my gun. I didn’t exactly have a full arsenal on me but it was stupid to go anywhere without a few weapons on hand. Hell the only place I wasn’t usually carrying was in the Pit, naked. My eyes scanned the area and I picked up on more than few human pieces of trash that might try to roll you if they were hard up on drug money but not any lesser so far.-
Vishous
I had a tight grip on Butch‘s hand as we slipped between some buildings. I noticed the stares from the humans passing by us and I could give two fucks for what they thought, but now let them say something and I would enjoy it to the tenth power to plow my fist through their mouths. The whole time I kept my other hand inside my jacket with my fingers gripped easily around the hilt of my blade, you always had to be ready and if Cop gave the go ahead that Lessers were close by then I wasn’t going to be caught unawares. I walked us deeper into a back alley and stopped once we almost reached the dead end of it. My hand let go of its hold and both hands came up to shove Butch back up against the brick wall of some establishment. No sooner than I did that then I stepped in close enough that we was chest to chest and I held you in place with the pressure of my body. “I’m going to fuck you right here and you’re going to let me. I want to feel you writhing against me while I pound you against this wall.” My hand wedged itself between our bodies to grip your thickened hardness while I ran the end of my nose up along the side of your face to your ear. “No thinking, just feel Cop. Feel me in you, taking you, owning you, becoming a part of you. That’s all you have to do is feel.” My already elongated canines bit into the thin skin of your ear lobe until I was gifted with two small drops of warm liquid. Without releasing my hold on your ear my tongue slid around my fangs and over the edge of your ear licking way the small beads of blood. Only then did I let go of your ear and your cock. With my eyes blazing bright I stepped back a little but I was sure to keep my gaze locked on your face. I wanted to see just how this was going down with you and as always I would be able to read that in your eyes. This week had sucked and I wanted to be with my male but I wanted us out of the manse, away from everything there and fuck this shit turned me on to no damn end. “Take your cock out for me Butch and afterwards we’ll go eat somewhere so that your suit doesn’t go to waste just on me.” A slow easy grin settled on my face as my hand went down to my own throbbing dick. My fingers massaged my hardness through my leathers and I said fuck it and tore at the fastenings until I felt the nights cool air brushing over my now free hard on. 
Butch
-I only vaguely was aware of where we were going and for me that was something new. I almost always paid attention to my surroundings with an eye that had been trained for that kind of thing. But right now all I saw was the glorious male in front of me with his hand on mine. My heart was racing long before I felt my back hit the wall. My breath left my lungs in one sharp exhale that left my mouth hanging open.- Fuck yes! -I couldn’t stop my hands from roaming up your arms and snaking around your neck, fingers digging into your silky hair like I’d been wanting to for so long now. My blood felt like it was on fire and boiling through every vein in my body. My hips bucked into you when your hand touched my dick.- Oh fuck, I missed this so much. Missed you. -My head almost hit the wall when I felt your breath on my face, trailing toward my ear. I actually squirmed at your words as the thrill of it ran through me like an electric shock. My head tilted into your piercing bite that reminded me of the one I’d received from the lesser a few nights before. I remembered exactly what had been going through my head at the time and how I’d only ever wanted your lips and teeth there. It pissed me off that someone else had dared. I threw a leg around you and held myself to you, letting my lips flap when I didn’t normally.- God yes. I want you to take me so bad I can hardly stand it. You… and only you. -I sucked in a few short breaths, licked my dry lips and met your gaze straight on so that you could see the truth.- Take me, own me, claim me. I need it. I need to be yours and no one elses. -I knotted my fingers in your hair and pulled myself against you, riding into you.- No one elses… don’t you ever let me go Vishous. -The last words were spoken softly and I dropped my head forward on your shoulder. My hands unclenched from your hair and I opened the front of my slacks. I reached in to pull my cock out as you’d asked but I didn’t leave my hand there as it might have wanted to. I ached so badly for you and I didn’t know how or why this had gone on for so long. I watched from my vantage point at your shoulder as you opened your own pants. My eyes ate up the sight with a hungry groan. I could almost forget that we were in some shitty alley in the lesser part of town.-
Vishous
Each word Butch spoke was like a physical stroke to my already aching dick and by the time yours was free I was salivating at the mouth. I stepped back up to Butch getting you right back in place against the wall before I went down on my knees in front of you. My chin was kicked up a notch so I could keep my eyes on Butch and I didn’t go with any easy stroking…no I went right after what I wanted. My mouth opened wide and took the thick smooth head between my lips. Fuck, it had had been way too damn long and I would have bitched myself out but right now I had better things to do. With the complete huger that I felt I dove all the way down on Butch’s hardness. My jaws bulged out and I worked my throat until I was able to suck the tip in deeply. My chest was vibrating heavily with the growls trying to fight their way out. I slid my hand up the inside of Butch’s thigh so that I could cup your heavy sak.
Butch
-I watched in stunned silence as you sank down in front of me. Moments like this I wished I could capture and keep forever. No way was I looking away from those eyes that had flooded my dream. My fingers trailed down the side of your face to cradle your jaw.- I love you so much, Vishous. -I let out more than few heated breaths as my dick disappeared between your lips.- Oh fuuuuck! -My eyes did a slow roll around my skull but came back once again to yours. I wasn’t sure how I was supposed to focus on being aware of lesser with what you were doing. I had to rely simply on the fact that there was no way in hell I was going to let one of those bastards anywhere near my hellren. The base instinct to protect that I couldn’t control even if I wanted to. I brushed my other hand through your hair and slid my thumb over your tatted brow as I always had, the only one who wasn’t put off by the markings. They were a part of you and I would never change anything about you. My eyes lit up when I heard your hunger. It was an incredible high to have such feelings returned. My knees wobbled a bit as your hand cupped me and I planted my back firmly against the wall to keep from dropped to the ground like I had in our room.-
Vishous
Sliding my tongue along your length as I pulled back some. I laved all around the tender tip, soaking it up till it dripped with wetness. I vaguely heard the rushing of cars on the main road, footfalls of humans as they walked to and from. But none of it mattered, hell it heightened the moment. My fingers rolled your nuts through around in my palm then through my open fingers. I scraped the edges of my teeth over the sensitive skin before I let my head fall back between my shoulders.” So fucking good My Hellren.” I pushed up off the ground to come stand in front of you again, my hand dropping down to grip a hold of Butch’s now slicked up cock and then my own. “I will never fucking let you go, you are in me just as I am in you. Don’t you ever fucking forget that.” My fingers tightened around both our hardened lengths and with slow sure long strokes I rocked my body against yours. “Now I am done sharing you, I want you all to myself.” With but a thought I threw up my Mhis.

No comments:

Post a Comment