Monday, June 10, 2013

Home At Last


Butch
-For the first time in a long while, I put on my leathers. I wasn’t sure what kinda mess I was going to get into tonight but a fancy suit wasn’t going to help me one bit. I didn’t have all of my guns but I did have my daggers. I held one up and examined it in the light, the dark surface didn’t reflect anything at all. My finger ran up the razor sharp edge, instantly drawing blood with the near surgical slice. I whistled in appreciation.- My male makes one fine as hell weapon. -I flipped the perfect weight over my fingers and slid it into its sheath. I always felt a kick ass surge of pride when I handled the blades, they reflected the artistry of their maker and I knew that he’d spent a great deal of time in perfecting them especially for me. I’d spent the entire day listening and re-listening to the message he left on my phone. I was irritated that I’d missed the call but there was something to be said for having his voice recorded like that. I put to test the theory that you could ‘go blind doing that’. It seemed to be false but you could sure wear yourself out. Just hearing those deep tones had driven me over the edge and I was more determined than ever to get back home. There was one last thing that I had to do and I had to do it on my own or I would always second guess myself. I snagged the baseball cap and pulled it over my head before walking out the front door. I drove the SUV into one of the shittier parts of town and made sure to lock it up and set the alarm before I left it there. I lit up a cigarette and set out at an unhurried pace. Finding lesser was never something that was difficult for me though it did irritate me that they often thought I was one of them until they got a closer look. I knew this town and I knew exactly where to find the drug dealers. Why the lesser were getting involved in that shit was anyone’s guess but if they were, this is where I would find them. I walked for about an hour before I picked one up on my built in radar. Natural instinct told me haul ass around the corner and take care of the bastard but I forced myself to remain calm. Rushing into shit was what got me in trouble in the first place. I did unsheathe my daggers and hold them in a tight grip though. No doubt they’d picked up on me by this time. I rounded the corner and froze in place. There, standing right in front of me was the sonofabitch I’d been looking for this whole damn time. The forelesser must have kicked his ass out of their base and actually made him work for a change. He had a couple of buddies with him but I hardly paid them any attention. A slow, wicked grin formed and my feet finally did kick into gear. I rushed forward and jumped into the air at the last moment to land my elbow square in the face of the only lesser that I cared about. I didn’t want him running away like the little bitch that he was. His eyes rolled back and he hit the dirt, hard. Of course this left me wide open to the two other lesser and they let me know about it. I felt a blade slide in to the meat on one side of my lower back right before the side of my face exploded in pain. My head spun to the side and my hand followed with it, slicing a wild arc into the lesser to my right. I didn’t hit anything too vital but it made him think twice about getting so damn close and he staggered back a bit. I threw my foot out to encourage that notion and turned my attention back to the other guy just in time to catch another punch in the face.-Mutherfucker! -I came back with my own fist with the major difference being that I was holding a dagger. I drew the sharp edge across his face and smiled when he screamed out in pain. Black blood flowed freely but I hadn’t stopped moving yet. My other hand followed up with that key stab through the heart that made him not my problem anymore. I paused to kick the bastard that killed my sister in the head to encourage him to stay on the ground. Unfortunately that gave the other guy enough time rip the knife out of my back and insert it once more. I stumbled a few steps and landed on my ass with a pained grunt. The adrenaline rush was starting to wear off and I was beginning to feel more than I wanted to. Knifey boy rushed at me and I brought my knee up in time to make him regret that decision. All of his breath flowed out at once and I brought both of my daggers up to stab into either side of his neck, falling on my back in the process. He fell on top of me like a sack of potatoes and it took awhile to roll him off. It took a lot of moaning and groaning but I finally managed to get to my knees and I quickly sent the guy bleeding out all over the place back to the Omega. That brought my attention back to guy that I’d come down this alley for in the first place. He was mumbling and trying to get to his feet. I grabbed his ankle and yanked hard. His head hit the pavement with a satisfying crack and he went limp. My stab wounds were working at stitching themselves together and my head had cleared up enough to where I could stand again. I pulled out my handcuffs and slapped ‘em on the douchebag that had ruined my life. I stared at the guy as I wiped the black blood off of my daggers, remembering all of the terrible things that I wanted to do to him. The slow and agonizing pain that I had planned for this fucker had been something that I drilled on for weeks.- It’s your lucky night you son of a bitch. I’m not the same guy that I was then. -I sheathed my daggers and picked up the lesser, throwing him over my shoulder. It was an excruciating trip back to the Escalade. I ripped open the stab wounds more than once and had to constantly duck and hide so that no one would see me carrying the cuffed lesser. I opened the back door and unceremoniously dumped my cargo in the SUV. I tied his arms and legs together more securely and stuffed his own socks in his mouth. Normally I wouldn’t even consider what I was about to do but this guy wasn’t going to make it back to the Omega to tell him about it. I made a stop back at Darius’s to pack up my shit and headed back to the mansion.- Home… -I could feel the pull as soon as I set myself on the road and I broke more than a few traffic laws in my hurry to get there. When I saw the large building loom up before me I actually breathed a sigh of relief. I pulled the Escalade in to its customary spot in the underground garage and gave the dashboard a pat.-You’re home, baby. It’ll be okay now. -Talking to the rig was stupid, I know, but it had become just another part of our life together and it was like part of the family. I made sure that my new buddy in the back was secure before grabbing my bags. I’d just leave him there for now, I had someone more important to see. My feet turned unerringly toward my mate and I furrowed my brow when it took me past the Pit. I dropped my bags by the door and continued toward my goal. My shirt was caked in my own blood, I stunk of lesser filth and my face was bashed up but I wasn’t stopping to take a shower. I strode past doggen and anyone else that got in my way until I found the door that I was looking for. I didn’t bother knocking and just threw it open. My bonding scent hung thick around me and one word screamed through my skull.- MINE!
Vishous
I was just dropping my trench coat and weapons on the bed when I felt the pull in my veins kick into hyper drive, there was only one thing or more to the point one being that ran through my system to cause that effect ‘Butch’. My male was back and close as fuck, I drew in a deep as hell breath and damn I couldn’t move, it was like my feet were fixed in cement.Too many ‘What if’s’ were slamming through my head. What if he only came to say fuck off, what if he was done with the bullshit of me, and the list went on and on. Too much shit could change too many questions and too fucking much I wasn’t sure I wanted to say. All that stuff went to hell in that proverbial hand basket when the bedroom door bust open and that all too familiar scent of my Nallum came rushing to envelope me in a warmth like no other. It didn’t take a Nano second for my natural instincts to take over and my own aroma erupted from every pore in my body. “Oh fuck” Already my irises were aglow and I scanned the male from shit kickers to mussed up hair, taking in everything in between, scrapes, cuts, bruise and Lesser stench.
Butch
-I was across the room before I could even blink. My fangs were so long that they hurt. I didn’t bother with any words right now. The need was too damn strong to fight. He could tell me to go to hell later. My arms flew around him in a near crushing hold, one hand on his head and the other at his ass. Not a friendly hug but a lover’s embrace. God, how I missed my male. I inhaled his scent deep into my lungs. I spared two seconds to stare directly into his burning eyes before my lips met his hungrily. If I could dive into that mouth I would. I settled for sliding my tongue as far down his throat as I could.-
Vishous
If this was a ‘Fuck off’ then I swear to hell I would kick Butch‘s ass but right now all I gave to figs about was the feel. I know there was something akin to a groan or hell it could have been a moan I heard come from me as my arms wrapped swiftly around my male in a hold that had it been anyone else they would be protesting in pain. My head cocked with the pressure of that hand on my head and in no time I found that mouth that I missed, my lips opened wide and tongue delving in. Even my eyes knew the routine and slid close as my gloved hand dug until it found its way up and under the clothes at your back. I pressed you close as fuck to me and latched my other hand on the side of your neck in a near death hold.
Butch
-I stumbled forward a bit at the pressure to the stab wounds at my back. Lugging the lesser through town didn’t do me any favors and I was feeling that sure as fuck right now. I closed my fingers around your hair tightly and whimpered into your mouth. If it was anyone else, I sure as fuck wouldn’t be letting that noise slip through. I squeezed my eyes shut and pushed the pain to the side. I’d waited too long to be back here and I wanted you to know exactly how much I missed you. I lifted my hand from your ass only long enough shove my fingers under your leathers. Skin on skin, I needed to get you naked and fast. But I admitted to myself readily that just being here with you made my damn heart want to jump out of my chest and yeah… I was crying… Call it what you will but I fucking loved you and I was finally home.-
Vishous
All motions stopped when I heard the small noises, they resonated through my head and I pulled back only a little to just let my forehead lay against Butch‘s. Shit I felt like I could barely catch my breath, it was as if I had climbed mount Everest and my lung capacity was shot to shit. My lids came up and first thing I saw was the glistening of tears rolling silently down my males face and without thinking I lowered and angled my face just enough to gently lick up each salty trail and just that small bit of taste had my groin reacting stronger than any groping could. I moved my head so I could lay my face against yours but still keeping my hands exactly where they were on your body, I spoke in almost pained breaths. ”Fuck, you haft to quit touching me or I won’t be able to see to your wounds that I know are there Butch, I am breathing in the scent of your blood trickling out along with your scent and both are making it damn near impossible for me to fucking think coherently.” My fingers tightened impulsively on your neck but the one at your back lightened up and slid away to lie loosely on your hip.
Butch
-My eyes opened when your lips left mine and I literally ate up the sight of you. Following the now familiar lines of your tats, down your strong jaw and those beautiful lips. I sucked in a breath and held it when your slick tongue slid over my face.- Oh god… I missed you. -My head fell on top of your shoulder and I just took in the scent that was just for me.- I can’t let go of you. I’m sorry… I’m sorry I walked out of here, away from you. -My head tipped back up and I stared deep in to your eyes.- Please forgive me.
Vishous
My shoulders tensed up and my head shook almost robotically but the fangs that punched their way through were all but slow or controlled. I forgot about the wounds about the blood and everything else and the voice that came out border lined on a dangerous desperation level. “Don’t ever leave me again.” Even the look in my eyes went wild with the same undertone that my voice held, if one didn’t relay the message then the other was backing it up with the severity of how deeply inlaid it had all impacted me. “You can tell me to get the fuck out of the Pit for a while, tell me you need space and I will stay in this room, beat the hell out of me, lose it on me if you need to just don’t ever fucking leave me completely like that again.” It was in that instance that I felt the single fall of wetness sliding down my face from my diamond eyes and my voice dropped to a mere almost whisper. “Can’t live without you.
Butch
-I watched the change come over you and it slammed through me. I knew that us being apart had hit you but I had no idea how hard it hit you. I saw tinges of the same insanity that I’d struggled through in your eyes.- Shiiiit… -The absolute last thing that I’d wanted to do is exactly what I had done. I’d hurt you. I wasn’t even sure if I could fix it, or if you would always wonder if I would walk out that door.- I’m a stupid fool. -The worst part is this was followed up by me shoving you away completely in our fucked up other life together. I could say dumb things like ‘I’d never really left you’ but at this point they would probably seem hollow. My hands shook as they scrambled to pull you closer if that was even possible.- I’m not going anywhere, nallum. I was still broken until I walked through that door. -I saw the liquid slip from your eye and my lips pressed to your cheek to capture it. It was exactly what I had feared the whole time. That I’d destroyed something between us and it felt like a knife through the heart.-
Vishous
My head only nodded but my arms clung to you as if I actually let go I would fall completely through the floor. “Fuck this love shit can suck but I’m not letting go of you Butch…Never.” I found my face buried in your neck and before I knew what I was doing I sunk my fangs into that pulsing vein. My brain did the ‘FUCK yes’ thing and I knew somewhere in the recesses of my mind that I should get back to trying and tend to the wounds but the first rivulet of thick liquid that rushed into my mouth shut the thoughts and fears to hell. My arms only tightened more around you and my feet moved of their own mind as I walked you back against the door. Chest to chest, groin to groin and legs to legs was all I was zoned in on, and all those parts belong to my male just as it would always be only my male that would be this close to me.
Butch
-I said a silent prayer of thanks to whoever the fuck was listening that I had this male who would still want me after all the shit I put him through. I know that I sure as fuck didn’t deserve it but I wasn’t going to take it for granted anymore. I fully expected to walk through that door and get punched in the face. My head fell back further than I thought possible when those sharp as hell fangs pierced through my skin. I thought back to the feeding that had gone all wrong before I left and remembered exactly what I’d wanted to do the moment before I completely lost my shit. To take, claim, mark, devour. A long groan twisted through my words.- I fucking love you, Vishous. -I didn’t even notice that we’d moved backward until I felt the door at my back, smacking my head on the wood real good. The sound was borderline orgasmic in itself. I climbed your body like a goddamn tree, wrapping my legs around you tightly.-
Vishous
Only once I had you positioned between me and the door did let go of my hold on you, I was going on pure need now and no essence into my mouth,I wasn’t sure I’d be able to get enough and I was putting that thought to test right now. With my hands free, I managed to yank off my glove and kept that hand hanging loosely away from everything. Using my chest even more I was like and iron wall holding your own chest in place while I worked my free in between us. I needed to feel you, and nothing was going to get in my way of that mission. Finally reaching the button of my own leathers I ripped it open and pulled with enough force to shred the material open. I would have breathed one unforgiving breath of relief when my cock was free but no way was I moving my head at the moment. Twisting my wrist I spared no less the treatment on your leathers than I did my own and made the same shredding of the fucking boxers you wore, I wanted no fuck that I hungered and needed to feel your dick. After achieving my goal I shoved my ungloved hand between us with no fear that it would hurt you and deftly wrapped my fingers first around myself and hitching my hips up towards you I had my angle to grip a hold of your now free shaft too. The jolt that ran through me was nothing short of pure fucking bliss, your cock pressed along mine and I squeezed the fuck out of my hold on us positioned together.
Butch
-My head was bent back so far that I couldn’t see anything but the ceiling so I just closed my eyes and lost myself in the feel of you pulling on my vein. I’d already bled out all over the place tonight but I was more than willing to give it all to you. The maddening feel of you compressing me against the door had me turning to absolute puddy in your arms. My cock was dripping long before I heard the sounds of fabric being shredded. It was a sound that I knew intimately and always in relation to you. My hips jutted forward when I felt the tug and pull at my own pants. I wanted the shredding and tearing almost as much as I wanted what would come after. I clung to your shoulders with an iron grip that I almost lost hold of when I felt your fingers close around both of our lengths. It felt like someone had lit me on fire and shocked me with a cattle prod at the same time. Something that was unique only to you and goddamn I’d missed it. I brought down one hand to join yours around the both of us.-
Vishous
I swallowed the rich blood in slow calculating pulls, the feel of it coating my throat as it slid down easily, finally I slid my canines out of the veins and swirled my tongue over the punctures. I pulled my head up and looked deep into those dark hazel eyes, my own eyes burning bright with a hunger that always shocked me to my core that I had for Butch. “Oh fuck I gotta have you now, you, your body, your blood, your cum, I want it in me on me, every fucking where, I want all of you.” I guided my hand with yours holding on, over our gripped together cocks, applying even more pressure over the swollen heads, forcing out a double amount of precum from us both and working it all the way down. My nostrils flared out as I breathed in our mixed scents, the way they mingled together perfectly was more than just a run of the mill aphrodisiac. My head lowered and I pressed my lips over yours, those lips that were soft unlike the rest of your hard body, they called to me in my dreams while you was gone, I missed how they felt on my own, on my skin, how they could bring forth sounds from me that I had never uttered before in my lifetime.
Butch
-My head finally came back up when you withdrew from my vein. I was lightheaded and dizzy from it all. I didn’t even realize that my hand was shaking until I brought it up to touch your tattoos. It was a compulsion for me and I just had to feel them again. Even in the middle of this, caught up in a wild passion that you had a way of bringing on, I had to brush my thumb over the intricate pattern. I snapped out of my daze when your words scorched right through me and my words came out in a stuttered exhale.- All yours… always has been, always will be. -All thought flew out of my head and dropped to the floor like a ton of bricks when your hand started moving. Way past stupid shit now, this was all need and I was right there with you. It felt like it had been ages since we had been together when really it was only a matter of days. My hand dropped behind your neck and I held on tight when those luscious lips met mine again. My mouth worked in time with yours, intimately aware of exactly how you kissed, opening and closing at just the right moments. Pinching, licking and sucking with all the passion of my heart.-
Vishous
In no time I had built up a steady strong as fuck rhythm between us, my hand twisting and gripping harder, pulling and tugging all motions building together. Through it all I never left Butch‘s mouth. Even as the groans and grunts worked up through my throat I just let them all fill my male’s mouth just as my tongue was doing. I had one flashing thought as my speed picked up and I started earnestly fucking mine and Butch‘s cock in my hand and the door was rattling against the door frame, the poor Doggens or anyone who happened to be walking down the hallway right now had better not try and open this door right now. I ground my mouth down on Butch with a crazed need, throbbing fangs scraping and slicing over lips and tongue and I licked and sucked it all up not missing a thing. I knew I was a goner soon, my nut was already drawled up so fucking tight between my body and my ripped leathers that the friction there was just adding to the already agonizing need. I braced my free hand on the door right over Butch‘s head, my feet spread apart some and my hips started grinding jerking into my hand and the male just as if I was fucking Butch with his tight muscled ass pressed against me and his front towards this very door.
Butch
-The noise in the room was building to a type of grand orchestra and I was loving every single minute of it. Hell, I wanted the whole damn mansion to know that I was back and exactly what we were doing. Normally I would clamp my mouth shut tight, knowing that we weren’t in the Pit where this shit wouldn’t be heard. But this was entirely different. This was a mad dash to get back what we had. My breathing came out in ragged gulps for air between your lips. I pulled away from your almost bruising kisses reluctantly. There was method to my madness. I opened my mouth and shouted out my pleasure, cursing and screaming with each movement of our hands. My own brand of claiming my male. Let everyone know who was mine, who was getting fucked and even who was doing the fucking. Your name ripped from my throat and my nails dug into the back of your neck. My legs clamped tightly around your and I used the leverage to pull myself into each movement. I practically sang out my own frickin hymn when I felt the familiar twitching and pumping up the entire length of my cock. I added plenty of my own pressure to our combined hands, urging the pace to quicken. My head fell back against the door with a loud crack and I didn’t even give a fuck. I raked my hand at your neck straight down your chest, making short work of the shirt you were wearing. My throat was raw from shouting out at the top of my lungs and I decided instead to lung forward and latch on to that gorgeous stretch of skin that taunted me. Fangs instantly punched straight in to the vein of your neck and I held on for dear life. The first drop of thick blood that hit my tongue shot through my system and my cock practically jumped. I shouted out against your throat as warm cum rocketed out like it was shot from a canon. I scraped and clawed at your back as my entire body twitched with each spurt.-
Vishous
I growled out harshly when that mouth was taken from me and fuck I knew my eyes were sparking light, but I soon found that the noise coming from Butch was more than enough to change my direction. Those lips shouting my name was always enough to have me rushing to keep them coming. My back arched in more with each and every fucking drill of my hips and hand and I twisted my power cursed hand farther as I stroked both hardened lengths to completion. This will never be taken from me again, I swore to myself next time I would fight fang and chains before I allowed my male to walk out the door willingly. I watched in some kind of crazed amazement, the feeling of hands and fingers ripping at my shirt and chest, legs tightening around me and that whole muscled toned body working against me. I knew my male was on the verge, I could feel the body pressed into mine and damn it was unlike anything. I almost lost my braced stance when Butch lunged forward and fangs tore in to my vein. Skin ripping and blood leaked down to my shoulder, the pain combined with knowing it was coming only from Butch shoved me over that tender footed edge and I fell hard as my cock jerked in tune to the one of my Nallums. “That’s it Butch, fucking take from me.” my whole body shuttered and the thick vein that ran up the length of my dick pulsated under my palm. My legs shook as I coated the combined cocks and my hand as I came hard as fuck and couldn’t seem to stop as my swollen head throbbed and shot out streams of warmth mixed with that of my males’ release. “FuuuCK yeSS…all MINEE.” 
Butch
-My hand continued moving even after we were both thoroughly coated but it soon dropped away as all of my energy drained out of me at once. I had enough sense to draw my fangs from your neck and swipe my tongue over the area. My head stayed resting on your shoulder and I just enjoyed the moment before finally whispering.- I can’t move my legs. -My voice was nothing but gravel after the screaming and shouting.- I’m pretty sure I’m going to need a few stitches. -I didn’t mention that I could feel the blood oozing down my back. The stab wounds had tried their damnedest to heal up but I didn’t have the high grade blood that you did and it usually took a little longer for me. I sure as fuck didn’t regret it though. This was exactly what I’d needed for more than one reason.-
Vishous
My head slowly descended back down to earth and I processed what Butch was saying. Nodding I lowered my arms and gripped your legs “Then lets get you stitched up, good thing we have a Doc on-sight because my hands are fucked at being stable right now.” I helped Butch lower his legs but stayed close til I was sure you had your footing and also maybe because I wasn’t ready to move away yet. Still had that feeling that this would not be real. “Lets get you to the bed and decent so I don’t try and harm our new Doc.” Grinning somewhat playfully with a bit of seriousness thrown in there.”Think your good to go or I have no issue playing the knight and carrying your ass to bed.
Butch
-As soon as you had my feet under me again, I stood there if a bit wobbly.- You say we have a Doc? I assumed it would be your sexy fingers touching me. -I leaned heavily on you and tried some of that walking bit.- Just need my sea legs. -Felt like I was drunk but I managed to make it to the bed.- If I knew that I was gonna have my ass hanging out for someone else to see I woulda chained you up first. -Flashing you a smile and a wink before flopping stomach first on the bed with a groan.- I think my dick is still hanging out. Lil help here? -Talking mostly into the pillow and throwing my arm up to flop my hand around.-
Vishous
I watched with an amused brow cocked up as Butch mumbled into the pillow. “Don’t get the wounds if you can’t handle the after affect of getting your ass checked out” Chuckling I leaned over and rolled Butch over.”Probably shouldn’t have me taking care of your cock, I’m not above taking advantage of you like this.” Shaking my head with the first real grin place in over too damn long I did however manage to re-position and somewhat fix the tattered leathers on Butch “Damn fucking shame to be putting that away.” Once done I gently rolled Butch back over on your stomach and grabbing my dagger I slit the material of your shirt to pieces and pulled it away until all was gone then I sit on the edge and surveyed the damage before me marking Butch back and side. “Seems you found a good brawl to jump into, when your patched up I want a detailed list of who to rip apart for this.“ 
Butch
Hey now! It aint me that can’t handle it and you know it. -I looked up at you when you rolled me over. My hand reaching up to caress your jaw.- Honey. I’m home. -I flashed a crocked smile.- So long as you don’t expect me to move too much you can molest me all you want. -Waggling my brows and trying not to pay attention to the fact that your hand is stuffing my junk back in my pants. I groaned when you rolled me back over and twisted my head to look at you.- Actually I left a present in the Escalade. Don’t feed him though, he’ll go all gremlin on ya.
Vishous
Before raising back up I went lower and pressed my lips to the back of Butch’s shoulder and then turned my head, letting my nose brush over your mussed up hair.”welcome home baby and you ain’t ever fucking leaving again.” Patting Butch’s ass I raised up and with one last look back at Butch, I opened the bedroom door an bellowed down the hall and no doubt through the Manse. “YO, DOC YOUR ON DECK, GET THAT ASS UP HERE AND TO WORK.” I left the door open and went back to Butch’s side.”She’ll be here“ 
Piper
-I don’t think anything could have ruined my mood as I pulled back up to the gate, waving a small hand and waiting for the gate to open. Driving towards the Manse, wanting nothing more than to just take off these heels, shower, and climb into bed. Parking in my spot and barely making it inside before V’s voice found me. Moving faster than I even I thought I could, snatching my spare bag from the trunk and ran up the steps towards V’s room. Turning into the room spotting both Butch and V-What happened!
Vishous
I heard Piper racing down the hall and looked up as soon as she came in.”You have a patient Doc, this is Butch and he likes to play with knives, and with peeps who wield them, seems some blades found their way into his back and side.” I nodded at the folded towel that I had grabbed and used to squelch the bleeding “You have this?
Piper
I have this, V. All I need from you is space, and towels -Moving beside Butch, heart pounding as I tried to focus on the task at hand and not the look I was getting from V, reaching out a nervous hand to lift the towel from Butch’s back, wincing and knowing V heard the small gasp that left my lips. Muttering softly- No more knife play, Butch yeah? -Lifting my eyes to find V- Can you get that light and bring it over please? Butch just stay still ok..please
Butch
-I rolled my head away from V to look at Piper- Heya Doc. -lifts a hand and then drops it back to the bed.- I’m not making any promises on the knife shit. That stuff is kinda fun sometimes. I had some nasty partners this go around but I’ve had some good experiences. -winking at V knowing full well that his name can clearly be seen-
Vishous
I kept my icy eyes going between Butch and Piper, not missing a single movement of the Doc.”He has a thing about knives” I stepped over and brought the standing floor lamp closer to Butch along with the towels.”Fuck I should have saw the damn wounds first, that door couldn’t have fucking helped your back any.” Crouching down by the bedside I laid a hand on Butch’s head and looked up at Piper “I’ll get whatever you need, just patch him up good, and I’ll be calling for a chosen when this is done, too much blood loss on these wounds.“ 
Piper
—Listening to Butch as my hand s moved to peel the lid from the sterilized suture tray back, flitting my eyes from V to Butch again. Every nerve on high alert, if this was play? I didn’t even want to imagine worse. Nodding to V for the light as I pull the towel- If this is a good experiance, Butch. –Shakes my head, cleaning the would before taking the curved needle in my hand and piercing Butch’s flesh, threading his wound in several arched strokes- He will need it, V. -Taking the scissors to clean the edges of a few of the wounds before continuing to suture Butch- And then rest? -Chuckles softly- If that even happens around here
Butch
-pinning V in a glare- No way in hell I will you sit here and let you regret the abuse we just inflicted on that door. You and I both know that it was fucking worth it so knock that off right now. Besides, I’ve had much worse than these lil things. -wincing and sucking in a breath when I feel the needle- I’ve been dead more times than I can count. This is just a flash in the pan. -dropping my head completely into the pillow-
Vishous
I raised up on my knees some, keeping a tight vigil on Piper’s handy work and listening to Butch.”yeah well he will get the rest if I have to tie him up.” I glanced down at Butch and flashed a wicked grin and wink before I went back to Piper following the easy flow of the needle going swiftly in and out of Butch’s wounds.
Piper
-Not even lifting my head as V and Butch bicker- As long as he rests V…That’s all I care about. Even if it’s just tonight, - Lifting my gaze finally as I move to the last wound, flexing my fingers- V you have to trust me at some point and you, Butch need to listen to the man whose name you wear. Understood? -My eyes widened a little, did I just command. a loud groan breaking free as my eyes dropped, quickly changing the subject- I mean…please rest? 
Vishous
The corner of my lips turned up and I looked up at Piper “I trust no one, especially where Butch is concerned but I will say you have steady hands and obvious knowledge and also whats in your corner is the fact that the King would not have brought you in here to be the Doc if he wasn’t sure.” Nods turning my attention back to Butch.
Butch
-I turned to look V with a raised brow and then back at Piper- And what if I try and sneak away because I want him to tie me up? -chuckling-
Piper
-Shaking my head with a grin to Butch’s question, giving one more cleaning rinse before covering with gauze- I have feeling you won’t listen anyway -Winks at Butch, pushing off the bed and pulling off my gloves- V I don’t expect it but…one day maybe I’ll earn it? -Shrugs a small shoulder, bending to collect the garbage- Now, Butch if you need anything later? Just shout.
Vishous
I stood up when Piper was done and nodded.”Appreciate the steady hands and needlework, maybe later when Butch is up we both can get to know more about the new Doc in residence, maybe you can even have some baked stuff on hand to.
Butch
Actually, If I need anything, I happen to have the sexiest nurse round here. But thanks for the stitching, Piper. -throwing my hand up once more to wave goodbye to Piper-
Piper
You know where to find me. And I’ll send one of the doggens down with what’s in the kitchen. Night -The image of V in a nurses uniform, complete with garter was almost too much as I exited the room. Laughing hard the moment I was far enough away from their room. Any nervousness was gone, and exhaustion happily took it’s place- I need a shower -Glancing down-
Vishous
Catches a flash of images in Piper’s head and a scowl takes up residence on my mouth.”Female get that out and thanks for having food Sent up.”Shakes my head at Piper and goes back to Butch. “Now lets talk about whats in the Escalade waiting
Butch
-I rolled to the side just enough to curl against you as soon as we were alone again.- Almost forgot about that. Probably gonna stink so bad we’ll need a new rig.-I looked up at you with a grin that practically split my face.- I caught the bastard, Vishous. The one that started all of this.
Vishous
I sit in the side of the bed and scooted closer to Butch and laid my hand down on the opposite side, making it easier to lean over you. It took only a split second for Butch’s words to hit home and I let out a low whistling groan.”Oh fuck you actually found the fucker.” My head dropped some as I digested that info along with the bits you left on my voice mail.”So you tied it all together, damn good job Cop. I never doubted that you would.
Butch
I’m not sure how well I pieced it together but I sure did get the sick fuck. It was his two buddies that were less than amused at the thought of me knocking his ass cold straight out. -barking out a laugh- On an interesting side note, apparently lesser are selling drugs now.
Vishous
I sit back up and turned around and started undoing my boots.”Fucking nothing surprises me anymore, but tell me you are not going to try and suck the bastard down tonight? You need to heal up and I still have to get a chosen here for you. No need for your ass to over do shit all in one damn night, feel me Nallum” Just saying the word that spoke volumes amongst the race had that already protective side kicking in harder.”You cool with staying here tonight or do I cart you to the Pit?
Butch
-wrinkling my nose- Tell the the truth, I’m not looking forward to door one or door two on that front. Stinky needs to be tossed somewhere though. Or at least secured better. I don’t want him going no where. -I watched you taking your boots off and considered passing out right here with you before scrapping the idea entirely- This isn’t our bed, love. It smells like you, I’ll give you that, but it doesn’t smell like us. -It told me a lot that you had moved out of the Pit while I was gone and I needed to fix that right fucking now.-
Vishous
Boots were undone but I left them on and looked at Butch “Ok, then the Pit is where we will go, Fritz has cleaned the place and I think he enjoyed himself too much since we rarely let him in.“Chuckling I stood up and reached my hand down to Butch. “How about we get your wounded recovering ass to the pit and you clean that stench off of you and I will go and secure the fucker, you good with that plan?
Butch
-Reaching up to slap my hand in yours and pulling more than is necessary to drag my sorry ass off of the bed- I’m not cool with all them steps cause you’ll be outta line of sight but you can’t win ‘em all now can you? -Laughing somewhat and squeezing the shit out of your wrist until I’m standing upright and pressed up against you. I wrapped my arm around your waist and swayed my hips a little bit.-Oh yeah, this shit I fucking miss. -Grabbing your ass firmly and running my nose up your neck.- Still need to give you more dancing lessons.
Vishous
I slipped my arm around Butch “You will be cool with them when you have that Lesser smell washed off, I won’t take long and probably will be back before you are out.” Being sure not to move to fast and shit so Butch doesn’t sway and take a nose dive, I head out of the bedroom I had been shacking up in for a little while and walked with Butch down the winding staircase slow as fuck and to the door that leads to the Tunnels.”Don’t worry Cop we have a shit load of time for you to try and work some moves into my feet.
Butch
Baby, you don’t gotta move your feet. You just gotta sway them sweet hips. -Choking out a laugh, tinged with pain. Shuffling my feet in time with yours but keeping a tight grip on your waist.- Gotta say, I’m not really looking forward to another go around with the Chosen. I wanted to rip her to shreds last time and fuck you into the floor. Guess the last part of that is a-ok. -running my gaze over you-Still need to do that. Consider it on the list.
Vishous
Making it to the Pit door with Butch. Secured against my side, I punch in the code and step inside. “Just as long as I’m on the list that’s all I give a fuck about. Alright I would say wait till I get back but I know how you are, and I’ll be back in a few once I take care of your guest.” Letting go of Butch only long enough to step in front of you.”The feeding will be different this time, and then I have you in bed for at least 24 hours straight, not one fucking second less.
Butch
Hell, Nallum. You are the list. -I leaned forward when you stepped in front of me and pressed my lips to yours in a quick peck and gave your ass a good slap.- Now go take care of that shit. I’m not going anywhere. Except the shower… I’m totally going there. -I shambled around you, taking slow and careful steps toward our room.-
Vishous
I stayed long enough to watch Butch reach the bedroom door and only then did I leave the Pit and make my way to the underground garage. It didn’t take but one inhale to smell the stench. Yeah this was gonna go down good as fuck. I yanked the door of the Escalade open and there was the Fucker that cause more shit than one being should in 10 lifetimes. I pulled my keys from the pocket in my leathers and as always I had my own handcuff key and unlocked him from the vehicle but locked them back in place once i had him free, then pulling my blade from my side sheathe I cut the rope off from his feet.”Guess you was expecting Santa” Smirking as the Lesser began struggling and trying like crazy to get away. I rammed the blade in his side and elbowed him in his jugular. I watched as he struggled to breath and for a briefest second I was back at in an alley with one of these fuckers under me, his black blood pooling around his head and the hours I spent on working him over. Shaking my head to banish the shit I grabbed his arm and yanked him after me till we reached my Forge, punching in another set of #s I dragged him in and hauled him towards the back. In no time I had him secured and locked down tight as fuck, still yet I stood back and looked at him. “You’r lucky you are going out the way you are and not my way.” Shaking my head I turned and left the Forge, double checking the lock. All the way back to the Pit I knew I did the right thing by walking away, still somewhere in my mind wanted to have another go. I made it back in the Pit and grabbed a glass and a bottle and headed to the bedroom. Setting glass and bottle down in dresser I stripped off my clothes and sit down on the bed, waiting for Butch.

No comments:

Post a Comment