Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Yours


V
Stretching out full and hard in bed and damn when I felt my leg rub up against the solid warmth of Butch’s leg, I broke out into a full out grin. Everything from the day before was fresh in my head and hell even the evidence was still running strong through my body. Drawing my arms down, I roll over and going for another first, I threw my arm over Butch’s waist and my leg slid and pushed its way in between my Cop’s legs. This was some stuff I could get used to, someone next to me in bed and more importantly in my fucked up life; I had to shake my head against the pillow when I locked onto that thought. Never once did I want to have another being in my bed or even less in my life, fuck I could have went another lifetime without carrying on any damn type of convo with anyone. Now as I tightened my arm around my male, hell I could give two fucks what we talked about as long as he was there and talking, being a smart ass, or his cocky as fuck self. I even went a step forward and found my face buried into the back of Butch’s neck, and there went my eyes sliding closed just as I inhaled deeply the pure scent of him. How the fuck I ended up with a mate, and not just a mate but a human one at that was beyond my comprehension, hell I had my centuries laid out, fight, survive, feed and control it all, nowhere in that blueprint was a human male showing up and taking up residence in my head and body. Facts are, I was not going to deny or push it away anymore, now I was all in and would bleed to death anyone or anything that stepped in the way of it. My top lip curled up over suddenly elongated canines at just the thought of anything taking away the only one that I’ve claimed as mine. Scooting even closer till my chest was pressed firmly against his back and even my own eyes shot up when I smelled the sudden scent of a strong aroma rolling under my nose and fuck I about jumped from the bed myself when I realized it was my bonding scent coming out, damn going for broke here and giving all.
Butch
-I felt someone pressed up against me and it took a long moment before I remembered where I was. It still felt like some kind of strange dream that I was floating through. Stuff like this just didn’t happen in the real world. All of my senses told me that wasn’t true however. I’d never felt more relaxed or at peace than I did right now. My arm lazily draped over the hard body behind me, tracing my fingers lightly over the delicious dips and curves. A guy could get used to waking up like this. The slow grin that had spread across my face quickly dropped when I caught the scent of a dark, woody spice floating thickly through the air. The smell was intoxicating and I was instantly drawn to the source. I rolled over automatically and buried my face against V’s chest inhaling deeply. I was struck with the image of a cat rolling in catnip, this was exactly what it seemed like. I couldn’t get enough of the aroma. I didn’t realize what I was doing at first until I felt all of that warm skin against mine. My arms wrapped around what they could grab and I was literally rubbing up on V. I should have been embarrassed by what I was doing but I needed to practically bath in this smell. I couldn’t pinpoint the why of it but it consumed me. My nose ran a path up the side of his neck that my tongue followed, like I could eat the scent straight from his skin. When I finally found words they came out thick and gravely with a heavy tongue.- What is that addictive smell? I want to wrap up in it and never leave.
V
All that rubbing on me had unfamiliar sounds rolling easily off my tongue, and had it been with anyone else, the moans and and groans would have me freezing up and shutting this down. Instead I was arching my neck back when you rolled over to me, my leg moved away only long enough to slip back into place between yours when you were settled into place. You felt like a second layer of skin against me and I reveled in it, one hand roamed over your broad back, the other slipping into the hair at your nape, keeping your face exactly where it was. I eventually found my voice that had somehow decided to skip town when your nose and tongue started exploring me. “That’s my bonding scent coming out; it’s what the males of my kind do when we mark our mates.” I didn’t add in that I thought I was the one male in my race that had been void of that natural marking inclination, all I knew now was I wanted to dowse you from the inside out.
Butch
Bonding scent… -I let that thought roll through my mind as I continued licking and sucking every inch of your neck. Working my way up to your ear and drawing in a deep breath before pulling the lobe into my mouth. My fingers scratched their way over every piece of flesh they could find your back, ass, arms and one up into your hair. Something in what you said finally found its way into my reasoning which was a miracle in and of itself considering how I was mindlessly rolling in the scent wafting off of you. Mark their mates… I was in way over my head and at the moment I couldn’t find a damn thing wrong with it. In fact the scent was stirring all sorts of memories. My heart stopped and started a few times and I felt my stomach start on a lurching roll. My teeth scraped over your earlobe as I released it and my tongue licked up the excess saliva. I spoke the only word that came to mind in almost a growl.- Yours… -My whole body shivered with the blatant admission like I had been hit with electricity. I hungrily sought out your lips as my body arched further in to you, arms clinging tightly.-
V
My head actually lulled back when that wicked mouth of yours start licking and sucking all over my neck, each stroke of that tongue set every single one of my nerve endings on fire. My fingers curled up in the soft locks and as if on cue my knee moved up further between your legs just so I could rub my knee against your ever so delectably warm sac. Fuck my mouth dropped open and I could have sworn my fingertips were setting off sparks by the time you reached my ear. But it was that raspy, thick confirmation of one word that had my whole body lit up like a lite bright hyped up 10 folds. It was pure animal instincts that brought forth the savagely possessive growls from the pit of my stomach right when your mouth sought out mine. My other arm slipped between you and the bed, curving around your waist, holding on as tight as the arms gripping me.
Butch
-My legs opened wider to allow easy room for your leg and I slid over your skin until my hardened length was pressed firmly against you. I bent my knee and hooked my foot behind you, dragging it from the bottom of your ass down your thickly muscled thighs. My hips rolled into you in such a natural reaction it seemed I’d done it a thousand times before. My lids slipped closed as our lips met but I quickly opened them again when I saw a warm light seeping through. I gasped as I tried to make sense of what I was seeing. I blinked rapidly trying to clear my vision and pulled back from your face to take in the full picture. A shaking hand lifted up to brush over the tattoos that stood out in start contrast to your glowing skin. It hit me in the gut once more that I wasn’t wrapped up with a human.- You are insanely gorgeous. -I couldn’t help but feel insignificant next to you right now. I lowered my gaze and curled my head to your chest so that you wouldn’t see the fear and doubt race through me.-
V
My head fell to the pillow like a brick to the ground when you left my ear and I opened my eyes to see what had you distracted. “Oh fuck me” Shaking my head and already kicking out a litany of curses in my head when I see my freakish so called gift bursting from all my seams. My fingers slid over the back of your neck to come around and make its way down to your chin and grabbing a hold only to lift your face up so I could look straight on into those deep hazel eyes. “Only you see see this side of me, because only you Butch can bring it out.” Letting go of your chin, my hand slips into place to lie against that strong jaw line of yours. “Cop, I don’t talk, and this deep word play isn’t my game, I mean what I say cause screw the bullshit. So don’t doubt me when I said before, you have the power to break or make me, feel me?
Butch
-My head tilted easily at your urging and I swallowed a huge lump that had been building in my throat. there was literally no where else I could look as soon as those clear eyes met mine. If you weren’t telling me the truth than you were the best liar I had ever met. Everything that you said rang true through your eyes.- I don’t know what to say. -I’d taken in so much in the last few days that I was left speechless by the events.- But don’t get used to that, I almost always have something stupid to say. -I added quickly, trying to use humor to cover. I grinned widely and shook with silent laughter.- You know as much fun as our time here has been, I am going to have to return to the real world soon. And trust me, this has been fucking mind blowing. -I even found that I was starting to adapt to your sleeping habits and that would only screw me over when I went back to work.- I’m not sure how I fit in to your scheme of things. -Motioning around your warehouse.- As tenuous as it is, I do still have a job.
V
And just as quick as I was lit up, I came crashing down into a pit of darkness, this sudden talk of leaving was sending up warning flares and flashing signs of gloom and doom. It was running throughout me at some crazy as fuck break out speed, my hands dropped to my side and I just managed a nod back in return. This shit was as bad as the feeling of each time I had a vision, and just as strong, too bad I didn’t see anything, just the deep sinking feeling that all proverbial hell was going to bust out at some point. Finally I came back with some lame ass drivel. “Yeah I feel you on that.” Slipping my hand to the bed I scooted out and slid my legs off the bed till my bare feet hit the floor. Damn that had to be some under 30 second shit, one moment all was light and hell to the fuck yes and now it was snuffed out. Somehow I managed to pull off a nonchalant roll and stretch of my arms and shoulders before turning my head and looking back at you. “No doubt you’re chomping at the bit to hit the streets again and get back to what you know as normal.
Butch
-It was almost like the whole room had been plunged into darkness. It took me a minute to adjust my eyesight. By the time I had, you had pulled away completely and were sitting on the edge of the bed. I winced at the sudden reaction, like the light switch had been flipped off. I scooted across the bed until I had your thighs wedged between my legs. My chest pressed up against your back and I wrapped my arms around you. I’d gotten used to the closeness and I had to admit to myself that you pulling away had sent a stab of guilt through me. I kissed the back of your neck lightly before even trying to speak.- You have it all wrong. I don’t want to leave you or this place. But I’m scheduled for a psych eval and if and I don’t make it back my partner will have the entire police force looking for me. I doubt that you want that kind of trouble on your hands.
V
Yeah so I was going to resist leaning back into that muscular heated chest, but fuck who was I kidding, as always the rational part of my mind did a skip and jump the track thing. So my back pressed in and even my head relaxed against the side of yours. “A Psych is going to be stupid enough to dip into that head of yours? Just take pics of what he looks like afterward, I gotta see this shit.” My hands slid into place to lie easily on your knees and I looked around at the open space in front me. I had only brought in things that were needed when I took up residence here; I didn’t want any more than what was necessary. It had always felt open and cold, now there was warmth and closeness, and I was breathing in my first real sense of having a home. “I’m good with being wrong when it turns things in my favor, but we will see if I’m wrong when you have the choice to come back here to me on your own after you leave and fall into your life again.
Butch
-I laughed and laid my head on your shoulder.- I get the feeling there is an awful lot that I won’t be sharing with the doc. No worries though, I’m pretty good at being able to fake sane and rational. -I splayed my fingers and ran them over the solid ripples of your abs and chest.- Does that mean that I get to know where ‘here’ is? I believe I was slightly out of commission when I got here. -My head tilted some so that I could get to the side of your neck and I sucked the skin into my mouth. I glided my over it savoring the taste before pulling back once more and murmuring in your ear.- Or are you just going to abduct me again when I’m too stupid to take care of myself? -I sealed my lips on your neck once more only this time I bit down as hard as I could. I didn’t have the extra hardware that you did but it didn’t keep me from wanting to bite the living hell out of you. I had no doubt that you could take the pressure. I held the flesh between my teeth until my jaw began to ache. I released my hold and caressed the skin with my lips.-
V
My head dropped down low and my chin almost hit against my chest, I couldn’t help but watch in some weird fascination as your long able fingers slid over my chest. The action was with such ease, familiarity and there wasn’t any apprehension or doubt in the simple touch. My head jerked up when I realize I was missing some of the words you spoke, so caught up in watching that hand move but I caught the gist of it and launched forward if even somewhat awkwardly. “Uh.. Yes I will give you the directions…” I knew there was more I was going to add in there but all syllables went down the drain when your mouth went to work on my neck. “Just fuck me dammit, this neck play stuff is an instant hard on for me.” Yeah I knew you was talking again, but shit all I heard was the heated rush of your breathing wreaking havoc on my now way the fuck sensitive ear. Without even a thought my head fell back onto your shoulder and my mouth came open easily when the half pain/pleasurable shouts tore from my throat and filled the wide open space of the warehouse. I couldn’t grasp onto a single thought other than your teeth holding onto my neck with a death grip. One of my hands flew up and over my shoulder, to come down on the back of your neck and my other easily found one of your hands and pulled it down between my legs. I needed to feel your fingers wrapped around me, no thinking just feeling, doom and gloom thoughts be damned, but teeth, hands and a raging hard on was forefront and controlling the show now.
Butch
-I let out a low, satisfied with myself chuckle and moved my lips to nip at a different spot.- Yes, I can clearly tell that. -Squeezing the fingers of the hand you so conveniently moved tightly around your stiff cock.- These things are good to know. I also wonder how much you would take before you go completely insane. -I instantly let go of your length and dropped my hand even lower to cup your sac, pulling and tugging on the loose skin while rolling your ball in the palm of my hand. I let go of your chest with my other hand long enough to adjust my own hardened cock to lay flat against your back. I slid that hand back around you and pressed my open hand on your stomach so that we were pressed so firmly together that there was no telling where one of us began or ended. I knew right off that I was playing with fire and damn if it didn’t bring a huge grin to my face. My hand moved once more to find one of your nipples and I pinched down hard, rolling it between my fingers. My nose brushed over your ear and I ran my tongue out to run over the line of skin behind your ear. It was like I was kid on a whole new playground, I had to play with all of the new toys.-
V
I gave up on keeping my eyes open; it was a useless job anyway when I had much more important things to being zoning in on. Like the feel of those fingers squeezing my hardness, making my already leaking head pour out some more liquid. Or how when your mouth hit on a new area of my neck, my whole body shivered under the mixture of warmth of those lips and wetness from you’re too fucking talented tongue. I had to glide my tongue over my lips a few good times before I worked some words past them. “Insane? I’ve past that and I’m on the clear verge of taking what I want.” As always when your hand went lower, my body responded without a though, my thighs spread apart more and I felt the rustle from the soft hair on your leg rubbing along side mine as I did. I let both my arms dropped down to my sides and let my hands do some roaming of their own. No hurried or rushed feels, but slowly sliding my hands along the strong contours of your thighs and as far down as my arms could reach. There was something to this letting another drive your mind and body into that feeling of imploding and exploding all at the same time.
Butch
-I breathed out a moan when your legs spread wider and brought my feet up to hook around them. I left three fingers to hold your sac and pressed the other two into the stretch of skin behind it. Tracing a path almost all the way to your puckered hole and back again with firm strokes. My other hand held you to me as my hips rocked forward. More sounds rumbling out of my throat at the feel of rubbing flesh on flesh. My tongue dipped and rolled in swirling patterns toward your jawline where I bit occasionally at the stubble. I knew what it this felt like on the other side but I didn’t anticipate the stinging feel that it left on the lips. Kissing and rubbing along facial hair was an interesting sensation that made the lips feel all the more soft when I finally reached them. My eyes flashed over what I could see of your face before mumbling into your lips.- And what is stopping you? -I stroked your lips with my tongue and repeated in an even lower voice.- Yours. -I felt the pull through to my very soul. We belonged together, I belonged with you. It had never happened to me before and it had me clinging tighter to you. My mouth opened wider to capture your lips and I practically melted against you, every muscle loosening to the point where only your strong back and my arm hooked around you was what held me upright.-
V
My shoulders tightened up as those same fingers worked over my nut, damn nobody had touched me like this and now hell I wanted to keep your hand right where it was. I knew if I didn’t do something quick I would be doing some damn screaming and pleading so I turned my head and with little work found your mouth. Every line in my body relaxed under the feel of those lips, as always I needed more and sought it out easily. My tongue slid in and found its own mate, brushing alongside yours, tasting you, wanting to brand the feel in my mind for the rest of my days. All too soon you were back at my ear and I almost protested until I heard your words filling my head up like an air balloon. Just hearing you confirm that you belonged to me was enough to make me light up. “MINE” The word came out at the exact moment your mouth came back to mine and I slid back in, my head angled just enough for my mouth to take your lips in. Sucking slowly on both but making sure easily that my fangs grazed your top one some right before I released your mouth, but I stayed with my lips hovering over yours as I hoarsely spoke. “Good point, why don’t I” Slipping my hands down over your thighs I ran my fingers straight along the curve of your legs until I reached your ankles. Pulling my head up from your shoulder took some effort but I managed it, the hard part came when I pulled your hooked feet away from my legs, fuck, it felt so good to be encircled like that. Dragging my chest away, I turned half away on the bed and slid off it until my knees hit the ground, I was already licking my lips in hungry anticipation and I knew my eyes were aglow with pure desire.“For this next move you are almost right where I want you…almost” Slipping my hands directly under your ass, I gripped on and pulled you effortlessly to the edge of the bed. After a few squeezes on them firm cheeks I ran my hands out and moved them up the back of your thighs and lifted them just enough to lay on my shoulders. My iridescent eyes slipped between the oh so fucking delicious sight in front of me and back up to your face “You can lay or sit up and watch the show, I’m good with either” A gravely chuckle pours out as I lower my face down between your legs but I stop mid-way down and with a hard kick of my leg out from behind me, I kick the holy fuck out of the door and slam that bitch shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment