Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Shattered


Butch
-It took me what seemed like an eternity to reach the Pit. Left alone to my own thoughts I found the struggle to be agonizing and not because of the strain on my physical body. Tasting and smelling nothing but lesser brought straight to the forefront everything that I had been running from. All part of my duty to the race… I either pulled my head out of my ass and dealt with this shit or I would be a complete and utter failure. I knew immediately that Vishous wasn’t here, though he was somewhere close.- Keep it together Butch. You’re in the Pit. He can’t get you here. You made it home, it will be okay. -When I went out on patrol anymore it always felt like a ‘kill or be dragged to hell’ type of sitch. Survival instincts at their best. I refused to just lay down and give up but I hadn’t exactly been volunteering for the front lines either. It was a weakness that I saw as clear as the useless finger on my own hand. I needed to be able to stand in front of the Omega and not piss my own pants in fear. It was one thing to go up against something and not really know what its capabilities where or exactly how evil it was. It was quite another to feel that evil in every fiber of your body and know for a fact that it enjoyed tormenting you and using you… That part was really the worst of it. If I gave in, if I budged one inch, he would turn me against everyone in this place. Most especially my own husband. That was actually where the Omega had made his mistake. I might not care what happened to me but no one threatened Vishous like that. I stumbled, crawled and straight up dragged myself to the bathroom. I knew that I wasn’t getting rid of the lesser stink until V had taken care of it but I could at least not be wallowing in vomit when he got here. I turned on the bathtub water and let it flow while I peeled off my clothes and them in hamper in the corner. I wasn’t sure how Fritz got the smell out of them but he always seemed to manage it. I tossed my shoes on top of the pile and hoped he had some miracle for that as well. Lizard puke could not be good for the leather. A lot of grunting and groaning reverberated around the bathroom as I pulled myself into the tub.-Ahhh yeah, that feels better already. -My ass was still sore from what V had done but I wasn’t complaining. My eyes dropped closed as I got comfortable in the warm water. Not the Omega’s tool, the Brotherhood’s weapon. Maybe if I told myself that enough I would believe it. It wasn’t the mantra that I needed; it was the knowledge that I only belonged to one person, one male… and he was mine.-
Vishous
I had all my so called ducks in a row with the King, security had been amped up, backgrounds on all new inhabitants were done and in his hand, and all outside risk were eliminated. I was making my way back down through the tunnels when I felt that all too familiar pull dead center of my gut. Butch was in the vicinity and getting closer. A devilishly slow grin curled my lips up as I neared the Pit. I had a surplus of energy buzzing just under the surface and I wanted to exert every fucking bit of it on my male. I hit the code on the pad right next to the door and just as soon as I stepped through the threshold, the once curled up grin turned into a savage snarl. The sweet scent that wafted heavily in the air filled my nostrils up. At the same fucking second my mouth opened wide to shout out Butch‘s name, my fangs elongated fully to razor sharp points. “BUTCH!.” I bounded through the Pit following the stench and the pull at the same time only to end up rounding the corner to the bathroom like a bull seeing red.
Butch
-I was half asleep and slowly slipping into the bath water when I heard the unmistakable sound of an angry male, my male. I jerked up out of the water, sloshing some on the floor. He was like a force of nature tearing through the Pit. I could feel the blast from it even before he came anywhere near me. Sick from lesser crud and maybe still a little drunk and he could still make me hard as a rock. I had to hand it to him, the guy had skills. I heard my name shouted out and my response died in my throat as he came around the corner. My jaw hung open as I stared at the figure before me. My stomach was rolling but it wasn’t from what I had inhaled. Fluttering would probably be a better way to describe it.- Hey baby… -I licked my lips and swallowed. The water in the tub seemed cold as my body heated right up. No one should look this sexy when they are obviously pissed.-
Vishous
As soon as my eyes lit up on Butch sloshing around in the tub, it was like I could actually take a relieved breath. Even in those seconds leading up to coming into the bathroom, I had already gone through at least fifty different worst case scenarios of what I would see. Now that I could see that Butch was in one piece, I could move past all that fucked up shit that flooded my brain. I gripped the doorway and I was sure there would be some marks left in it from the hold I had on it. “I didn’t know that you took up a patrol tonight.” Finally I let my hand slip away from the wall so I could move further into the room. When I reached the edge of the tub, I kneeled down and leaned some on it before I pulled the leather glove off my hand. “Lay back and chill, we’ll get rid of this shit in no time.” 
Butch
-I could almost see you cooling down by degrees and I scrunched up my brow trying to imagine what you thought you would find.- I wasn’t. I went to ZeroSum with Rhage. -Shrugging some- What can I say? I missed the guy. Turns out he’s not such a fun date. -I relaxed back in the tub and just kind of kept mumbling.- We both got pretty wasted entirely too fast. -I raised my hand to my forehead and found the lump.- Took a header off the table. Or I guess more like over the table. So we split cause they were flashing us dirty looks. Aaaaannndd I guess we ran into lesser. Flash! Boom! Bang! Squished against the wall by a dragon with big ass breeding hips. 
Vishous
The power was already pulsating through me even before you relaxed back in the tub. My hand lit up but I didn’t feel a lick of the heat that was radiating from it when I lowered my palm down to that dark spot that was marring Butch‘s abdomen. I took a slow deep breath in and released it even slower as I pushed the power from me, into Butch. My chest rose and fell in a steady even rhythm of breaths the more I focused on cleansing the filth from Butch. It wasn’t till I could feel the last of the darkness draining away, that all of the words that had been spoken, registered in my brain. It was like someone set off a stick of dynamite under my ass. My hand jerked back and my body went from kneeling to looming over at Butch in the tub. The cleansing was complete, that much I knew but the power raging through me was at its all-time high. My eyes blazed and the steady breaths that I was inhaling seconds ago were now coming in ragged pulls. “Are you fucking kidding me? This isn’t the result from being on patrol?” I tried that count to ten things as I snatched up my glove and yanked it back on. All I could see is a drunken Butch running into Lesser, not only running into them but fighting them in that shape. My shoulders stooped low and I couldn’t or didn’t bother to hide my canines from hanging over my lip. “You lost your motherfucking mind Cop, you and Hollywood both have.” By now my tone was not shouting in the least, fuck no, it was controlled, deadly, laced with steal. “Tell me I am hearing you wrong, tell me I did not just hear that you and Rhage decided to take a drunken trip downtown and get into a fucking fight with Lesser?
Butch
-I clung on to your hand as soon it was pressed to my skin. I rolled toward you in the tub and just let my tongue lull out the side of my mouth as I groaned and moaned. There was never anything to compare to your touch and I counted myself one lucky sob to receive it every time I took a trip through the land of nightmares. I could have just drifted off peacefully right then and there but your hand suddenly yanked from my grasp and my eyes shot wide open. I sat up straight in the tub and placed my hands on the side as I watched your mood switch straight back to pissed the fuck off again. I was still weak as a newborn calf but I managed to pull myself up with some semblance of dignity. I stared directly at you as I reached for a towel. I understood your anger. I probably woulda felt the same if I were in your spot right now. My voice was calm as I shakily stepped out of the water and wrapped the towel around my waist.- Yes. We went out with the express purpose of getting drunk. That is why we got a ride from a doggen and didn’t drive ourselves. -I stood in front of you with one hand pressed on the wall to hold me upright.- We were making our way directly to that ride home when the lesser found us. If I was less plastered I probably would have realized what a terrible idea it was to go toe to toe with them. -I grabbed another towel and dried off my hair quickly before hanging it back up.-Thank you for healing me. -I walked out of the bathroom and went straight to the bed, sitting down on the edge of it and feeling every bit as exhausted as I was right now.-
Vishous
The calm facade was lost on me, the tired stance meant jack shit. I let you have your say, listened to it, heard it and tossed it the fuck out the window. When you walked by I stood right there, I didn’t turn around until I could no longer hear your feet moving anymore. Finally I left the bathroom and came to stand a few feet in front of you. My tone was no different and neither was my mood. “Seems to me neither of you have any control over yourselves. In one night out to get a buzz, you all forgot how to send a simple 911 txt to any of your brothers who could have dematted to you both. You all took on a situation that could have been prevented. The worst part is you did it all in plain sight. Both of you risked not only your lives but the lives of the Brotherhood.” Again my fingers were flexing and straining to the point I could feel a pulse beating in each one of them. Even as I spoke the words I could see it play out clearly as if I was there watching. “You sucking down a Lesser like a big fucking gulp and Rhage going medieval beast right there for any fucking body to see. You claim you wanted a good time, but what you really did was fuck our security up the ass with no lube.” My spine shivered with the red hot rage coursing through me. I turned away and went to the closet, in no time I was dressed in my usual gear from the ends of my shitkickers to the baseball hat I shoved on my head. When I stepped back out I gave one last glance at you. “I’m out of here before I end up beating the fuck out you, rest up Cop from your night of fun.” I didn’t nod, smirk or any damn thing as I stalked through the pit and left.
Butch
-I stared up at you in silence. Hell I wasn’t allowed a word in edge wise. No room to say ‘I’m sorry’ or ‘I know I fucked up’. No, all I could do was sit there and take every bit of that anger straight on and then watch as you walked out that door. I honestly thought we had been through enough to be able to talk things out but that apparently wasn’t the case. What I got instead was a threat of being beaten, something I never thought to hear fall from those lips. And to think, my only thought had been to get home to him. What a stupid fool I was. I looked down at my wedding ring and twisted it around my finger a few times. Every action had a consequence, I knew that, and this was mine. But he had one too. There was no damn way that I was going to let the person that I trusted enough to give myself over to tell me that he wanted to beat the fuck out of me. It ruined every step that I had taken with him and tore me to shreds inside. I picked up my phone and made a call to have a chosen brought in. I stood up from the bed and gathered up some of my belongings in a bag. It took some doing, but I managed to get some clothes on. He would come back and probably still be pissed at me but I wasn’t going to bend over and just take it. I grabbed up my smokes, shouldered my bag and left the Pit. I tracked down Fritz and had him set me up with a different room in the mansion, letting him know that I had a chosen on the way and where I could be found. As soon as I walked into the room it felt wrong but then again so did our bed without him. I threw my things down in the corner and sat in a chair waiting for the female. She came in all pleasant and full of manners and I tried to hide my sour mood. She sat down in the chair next to me and I took her wrist before anything else could be said. I wasn’t about to drag this out, I just wanted to feed and be done with her. I didn’t even look at her as my fangs bit through her skin, staring at the opposite wall instead. There was nothing flashy or dramatic about it. I had my fill, I thanked her and she left. That was it. I felt like a zombie as I finally moved to the bed and laid down. I knew that I wasn’t going to get any sleep but at least I could be laying down while I was at it. I looked up at the ceiling with a blank expression and stayed that way. Even well after I heard the shutters go down with the rising of the sun.-
Vishous
I left the Pit and bailed out through the tunnels. I didn’t take the Escalade; I opted for dematting and getting the fuck outta dodge quickly. I was losing what control I was still grasping onto. A night out was one thing, fuck have a week out if that was in order but damn to be as careless and foolish as to risk all in the name of being too drunk, I call that a bullshit excuse. Sadly one of my biggest flaws was seeing the ramifications of the downfalls, the domino effect of ones choices. It was one reason why I took the security shit serious as fuck. I had to make sure each individual was secure, just like the backgrounds and then there was the recon of cleaning messes up. Just like I was doing now. I came to form in a back alley near ZS.I would stay in the shadows and make sure there weren’t any whispers or outright screaming over what went down here hours ago. I kept close to the buildings, keeping my back covered but paying extreme attention to all those that wondered around carelessly. I listened, watched and followed a few that was talking rapidly about being at the club. After a couple hours of doing that mundane shit I felt decently confident that neither of them had been busted. In that time my anger had dissipated but my mood was no better. That wasn’t a shocker; I didn’t expect it to be so fuck it. I looked up at the night sky that was lightening up by degrees before I left the area and focused on the Manse. When I opened my eyes I didn’t waste any time to high tail it through the garage and back down the tunnels. I had no doubt Butch was pissed, but if shit was flipped I know he’d flip a gasket on my ass. My steps slowed when I got to the Pit and even before I opened the door I knew he wasn’t inside. My gut knotted up and I walked on in. So far so good, nothing was broke, or any holes in the walls, I walked in further and headed to the bedroom. That was where all hell broke loose in me, not much was gone but I knew exactly what he took, all the way down to the bag he used. I felt the heat creeping up my flesh and I was surprised as fuck that the clothes on my body didn’t burn away from the explosion that ripped through me. There was no thought, there was no planning, and I was now running on pure reaction. Leave me once, worked through it, dealt; leave me twice, FUCK NO! In seconds I had my hands on every piece of furniture that I had carefully picked out for him and beat, slammed and destroyed it beyond recognition. Fuck being in control, fuck always holding shit together, fuck it all I thought. I didn’t stop there I went from room to room taking the whole place apart piece by bulky piece. Only a few walls were saved from having either my fist or pieces of broken furniture lodged in them. I kept hearing in my head all his promises, pledges to never leave me again, all of it was fucking lies. I knew he wasn’t far, fuck that, this was what we both claimed as our home, our sanctuary, a place that was ours and ours alone and he bailed on me, he took things and removed himself and them from here. I finished my tirade by taking my dagger to the mattress and shredding it down to the springs. By the time I was done I brought my breathing back under control, I calmly placed my dagger back in my holster and straightened my jacket up. I stepped over and on whatever was in my path as I left the Pit and went down the tunnels to my own place, the one area no one dared to walk in, course no one could because not a soul had the code to get inside. As soon as I entered I felt the burst of familiar heat hit me face on. A sinister smirk curled my lip up over my fang and I stripped my jacket, weapons, and shirt off right before I jacked the temp up on my forge and went to work on beating out all that was rampant in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment