Thursday, June 6, 2013

Date Night


V
Grabs up my phone and puts a txt through to Butch figuring it’s best he not see me up close just yet. “Meet me in the Pit living room
Butch
 -My eye cracks open when I hear the phone but for the life of me I have no idea where the fuck it is. I flop over and notice the empty bed.- Gluuuuggg… -I pour myself out of bed headfirst and with a lazy roll. Patting around on the floor for the phone. Blinking a few times before the words come into focus and replying.- Need shower. Smell like lots of sex. -Crawling my way over the floor and grabbing the wall to stand up. Turning the shower on full blast and groaning when I step under it-
V
Grins reading Butch’s txt, I dropped the phone and almost headed back in the room to make that smell more like you had been dunked it. Pulling at the tie around my neck for like the hundredth damn time, I picked up the bottle of red wine and placed it in the standing ice bucket by the table. Stepping back I surveyed the layout, plates sit dead center in front of each chair, silverware laid out between the plate and small bowls and glasses sitting at the top of each setting. My lips quirked to the right then the left and I bent over and did some rearranging and stood back yet again and scoped it out again. Releasing a pent up breath I leaned forward again I put it all back the way I had it and just walked away before I moved it around another time. Pulling the oven open, I took out the pan that I had cooling in there and the meat was marinating in its own juices and the smell was damn good if I say so myself. Taking it out I set it on top the stove and grabbed up the carving knife and sliced the sharp blade through the roast, and placed it piece on a platter until it was full. Scooping a couple of the serving bowls up and sliding one in the crook of my arm, I managed to grab the platter to and slow as fuck made my way back out into the Pit living room. I had set the table and chairs up so many feet behind the couch, sitting all the food filled dishes in the center of the table; I once again did a glance at all. Doing the date thing was something I had never done before so this stuff was way the hell out of my field, but for Butch, I wanted to at least try it. Nodding one last time, satisfied with it all so far, I went over to the cd player and popped in a couple CD’s and pushed play, setting the volume just low enough to be heard but not over powering. Glancing at the suit jacket lying over the back of the chair, I couldn’t stop the groan that spilled out, this whole pants, and button up shirt, tie and jacket thing was running up there at the top of the list with the date thing, shit I don’t do. Picking the jacket up, I slid my arms in it and straightened it up some on my large frame, the lighting flickered over the new hardware on my finger and damn if seeing the band on my finger didn’t set my whole body to humming with heat. Going back in the bedroom was ranking up there.
Butch
-When I finally step out of the shower, I half consider just strolling out as is. Lord knew I had been chided for wearing too many clothes before. I stopped scrubbing the towel through my hair when I caught the wonderful smell floating through the air. Then some music kicked on and I was ten kinds of curious. I poked my head out of the room just far enough to catch a glimpse of V. I had to pick my jaw up off of the floor and hold my hand over my mouth to keep the ‘Holy Hell’ from being heard. I quickly ducked back in to the room and shuffled through the closet. No way I was going out there in anything less than the best stuff after what I had just seen. Unfortunately now it was of course going to take me forever and a day to pick something out. I had to close my eyes and let my fingers find the right shirt by feel. Silky… soft… I opened my eyes and pulled the red shirt from the hanger and paired it up with a black pinstripe suit. The rest of the outfit wasn’t hard to pull together but I almost forgot to run a comb through my hair in my haste. God, it felt like I hadn’t worn these clothes in forever. When I was finally satisfied, I stepped out of the room with the cheesiest grin ever spread wide across my face.- It almost smells as good as it looks out here. -My eyes clearly appraising you and liking what they were seeing.-
V
I turned around on the heal of the shoes I was not use to wearing when I heard the bedroom door open and my eyes lit up like that damn glow worm thing as I stared at my male. “Something to be said for clothes, not that I like you in them but damn you make them look good” I stepped forward and took your hand, sliding my fingers through yours, clearing my throat some. “Tonight Butch, is your night, our night. You once asked if I would ever take you dancing, well tonight I cooked and will do that dance thing to, I want to experience all this with you.” Laying my free hand on the side of your neck. “We’re more than warriors and what we do in that bedroom, after this whole losing you again business, I’m more afraid of not taking steps then taking them anymore, you with me Nallum?
Butch
I know you are probably pretty damn uncomfortable right about now but you look like a million bucks. -squeezing the hand you took and reaching up with my other to run my fingers under your tie- You are too damn perfect, you know that. -The corners of my eyes were set to a permanent crinkle from my whole face lighting up. I had to blink a few times to keep the moisture in my eyes from doing something stupid.- Of course I’m with you, my hellren. I’d follow you to hell and back. 
V
With but a thought the candles I had scattered around came to life and I gestured Butch to the table.”Then lets eat while the food is hot, don’t want it to lose its taste.” Letting go of Butch’s hand I walked over and flipped the song on the player before going to the table. “As far as hell goes, we’ve been there a few too many damn times, let’s stay away from it for a while” Chuckles and winks playfully at Butch. “Just so you know, I blame this side of me on you.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMFGjO6grvM  I had to go with this one.
Butch
-There was no damn way this grin was leaving my face. It would probably start hurting after awhile but I didn’t give a fuck. Having the whole room lit by nothing but candles and our eyes was something magical.- It smells very good and I admit I am starving. -Walking behind you to the table and tilting my head to catch the music.- Blame away, baby. I’d take full credit for this shit if I could but it’s pretty damn epic to see this side of you. -Pulling out a chair for you and sitting down in my own.-
V
All the pent up nerves that had been breeding within me finally ebbed and drained away seeing the happy as fuck grin on Butch’s face. “Just know only you get this side” Cops a squat in the chair you pulled out and I pick up the chilled bottle of red wine and pop the cork and fill both our glasses. “Hope your good with this, it goes better with red meat.” Sits the bottle back in the bucket and reaches across the table taking your plate as I begin filling it with the roast, potatoes and broccoli. “Yes I’m serving you and you my Nallum will let me.” Sits your plate back in front of you and I place a fresh baked roll in the small bowl to your right.”If it’s awful well we can order pizza, we have them on speed dial.” Chuckles and fills my own plate.
Butch
I would be murderously upset if anyone else got this side of you. -Dropping the middle of my brows some and flashing a hint of fang at the thought of someone else ever sitting across from you like this. I picked up the wine glass and swirled it a bit while inhaling the aroma.- I’m not completely uncivilized, Vishous. I am capable of enjoying something other than Lag. -Chuckling and leaning back in my chair to watch you dish up what I am sure is a hundred percent better than anything that I could pull off.- You’d better watch out. I might just ask you to cook more often instead of ordering pizza ever again. -I laid my napkin in my lap and waited until you had your food before cutting off a bite of the roast. I even gave up the standard talking with my mouth full and swallowed before saying anything.-Mmm… Oh yeah. You are in trouble. You’ve been holding out on me.
V
Cocking a tatted brow noticing the hint of fang making an appearance. “Keep that up and we won’t make it past dinner Butch.” Picking up my own glass and taking a drink, for a second just enjoying the smooth liquid as it slid easily down my throat. “I can do this for you every now and than if I get something in return.” Grinning wide as I slice the beef and take a bite. Swallowing it and locking my eyes on Butch. “Just make sure you save room for desert, I think you will like what I came up with.” Shoves a fork through some potato and a spear of broccoli together and eating it up only to follow it up with another drink.
Butch
-I reached across the table with my hand and curled my fingers around yours.- If it were up to me we would never leave that bedroom but this is worth it. If I can control myself than so can you. -Taking a drink of the wine with a wicked grin.- A little fang isn’t anything. You still need to make it through dancing with me. -Digging in to my food with a clear hunger. Enjoying every fucking bite if just because you’d made it. This whole situation was blowing me away. I really didn’t think that you had it in you and it only strengthened my love for you.- Desert too? You really did go all out. -Leaning over the table some and throwing out my best sultry tone- Do you even doubt that I would give you whatever you want in return? You could chain me to the wall for a week solid and you wouldn’t hear me complain.
V
Turning my hand over, I close my fingers around your hand as you reach over the table. “Just another reason why we fit Butch, Your mind is always on the go and spinning somewhere near mine.” Watches with pure satisfaction as Butch indulges in the meal. “Glad you are enjoying it Nallum,” Picking up my drink, I had it mid way to my mouth when that tone came across loud and clear. I did a double swallow and finally managed to gulp some of the wine down. Licking the excess drink from my lips I look over Butch. “We can bypass the chaining if you give me another private dance of your own Butch. That right there has played on a constant loop in my head since you did it way the fuck back when.” Loading my fork up and cleaning it off neatly, I wink at Butch.
Butch
-I stopped everything I was doing and focused in on your mouth and the hint of the tongue that every part of my body knew so well. I coughed and spread my legs further apart. Picking up napkin and wiping my mouth. My brow shot way the hell up at your admission.- Is that so? I am more than willing to shake my hips for you and only you. -Extending my leg under the table to rub against the side of yours before returning to my meal.-
V
My fork clattered to the table with the slight feel of your foot sliding up along my leg, and I narrowed iridescent eyes on you. “Teasing me now Nallum, for shame, I think you need to be made to scream later till the windows break.” Picking my fork back up I stabbed at the roast on my plate like it was the flesh of an enemy and shoved the bite into my mouth. The taste melted on my tongue and I reached across the table and speared off a piece of the cut meat with the same fork and held it up to you. “I don’t mind dressing like a circus monkey if this is what the night holds for me, I can get on board with this more.
Butch
-Grinning at the look I am getting- You would think I was dead if I didn’t try something. -shaking my head- No matter what you do you can’t make that screaming thing sound bad. -I leaned across the table on my elbow to take the food from your fork. I led with my tongue, keeping my eyes on you as I opened my mouth wide and closed my lips down around much more of the fork than was entirely necessary. I pinched your wrist between my fingers and pulled your hand from me, gazing at you from under half closed lids. I stayed that way for a moment before I finally began chewing, even throwing in a low moan at how good it tasted and letting my eyes roll back. When I finally had it swallowed I let go of your hand and flashed a wicked grin.- This really is very good. -taking a drink of the wine and sitting back again- Circus monkeys wear those brightly sequined little numbers with matching top hats. I would have to burn your shit if you wore something like that. This here… -motioning to your attire with a tilt of my head- … yeah, it just plain looks good on you.
V
I sat across from you, my arm raised up, the fork firmly in my grasp and then all hell broke loose, and all it took was you taking one bite off that fork. Those lips, a hint of teeth showing right as you opened your mouth, and that sound that permeated from you, all of it combined with the strength of your fingers at my wrist was like a stick of dynamite blowing off inside me. “So fucking evil you are.” The words were purely meant as a jest but came out more rough than I expected as I breathed heavily through them. Pulling my arm back I laid the silverware down in my plate and traded it for my glass which I downed in under few seconds. “Good thing I don’t do sequined or bright colors, so I am safe there.” Relaxing back in my chair, I slid my hand into one of the jacket pockets and produced a hand rolled which I lit up with the flick of my lighter.
Butch
-I pushed back from the table some and propped a leg up on my knee.- I enjoy getting a rise outta you. -Winking at you before grabbing up the home made roll and picking off a piece to sop up the remains on my now empty plate. I watched the smoke roll from your lips and the small flash of light every time it hit your ring just right. The smile was there again, I knew it was. I was home. Finally, home.- I can’t believe that I took what we had here for granted. I mean, you know something is great when you are in the moment but you don’t know how truly marvelous it is until you’ve lost it. Which is not to say that I ever want to experience anything like that ever again but I find it interesting… -gesturing with the last piece of roll before popping it in to my mouth- ...I wouldn’t have bet money on us coming together again like that. Without knowing anything about you, I still wanted you. You’ve always been the one exception to what I would consider myself normally drawn to. And you run through my system like a bolt of lightning. Not something I could ever ignore. I fell hard for you all over again. It’s probably the only ‘fun’ thing about that whole experience. -Clearing my throat and using my napkin to wipe my face off.- I’ll shut up now... -Laughing and suddenly taking an interest in the dirt under my fingernails.-
V
Leaning heavily against the back of my chair, I couldn’t take my eyes off of you, every move was like music to blood stream, I wanted to turn up the volume and let it pulse through me. But you did that for me when your words rained over me, each one coming in louder than the last one and I sucked them all up. “Butch, no matter where or when or that damn fucking who, I will always find you, I told you once before I will come back, I always will.” Pushing off the back of the chair, I stubbed the end of my blunt out in the empty plate in front of me and stood up. “You my Nallum will never be rid of me even if you want to be I can’t let go of you.” Stepping around the table to stand in front of you, I reached my hand down towards you. “I love you Butch, show me how to dance and don’t worry about screaming in my ear when I tear your feet up.” Grinning bearing a hint of fangs, I look over my shoulder at the CD player and smile when it follows my unspoken command to start playing again.
Butch
I have the feeling if you don’t come find me, I will always find my way back to you no matter what. -Taking in your appearance again as you walk around the table. Completely stunned at how amazing you look in a well tailored suit. Taking your hand and using it to pull you tightly against me as I stand.- Remember, I did tell you that I would always love you. Turns out it was no joke. -I place my hands at your hips and walk you backward away from the table.- No worries, love. We will start off easy. More of a shuffle than anything else. -My hips rock gently to the rhythm of the music and I use my hands to guide your own to match.- I already know that you know how to roll them hips, just find the beat. -My eyes don’t leave yours the entire time.-
V
Sidling up against you, I lay my hands on those thick broad shoulders; I could feel the smooth muscles move under the rhythm you slipped into. Taking a slow deep breath I lock my eyes to yours and let you take the lead, and immediately I was under the spell of your hips swaying to the beat the song put out. “Roll my hips Hu?..ok” Grinning a little deviously, I slid my lower body along yours and did a slow grind into you. “I don’t guess that’s the kind you meant.” Stealing a patent move of yours, I blow a kiss at you and slide into the pace you set, following the sway of your hands on my hips just letting the feel of you against me guide my feet cause the music at this point was nothing but a distant hum.
Butch
-My eyes closed briefly as they did a three-sixty in my head. I sucked in a deep breath and didn’t even try to hide the fang in my smile.- No, nallum. That is exactly what I meant. Why else would I be pushing so hard to dance with you? -I took a half-step away from you and came back shifted slightly to the side so that one leg was between yours. Every movement perfectly in time with the music resonating through me. My right arm closes tightly around your waist, with my hand on your ass and I walk a slow circle with you. My gaze eats up every detail of your face with the utter devotion that only comes from being madly in love.-
V
Cocking a tatted brow clearly impressed with the foot work and damn happy I didn’t land on my ass when you sidestepped me but I felt the instant coldness without you’re solid chest pressed against me. I hooked my hands together around your neck, keeping my hold as I shuffled my feet in tune to your flow. I wasn’t even surprised when my gut did a full flip as you came back and curved your arm around my waist gripping my ass. “No damn wonder your good in bed, you have Skillz Butch.” The grin that settled easily on my face was as real as it gets, this here was something I never thought I Vishous son of Bloodletter would partake in, now I wanted to lock it up and save it. My thumbs slid up and down your nape softly as I walked around in the slow circle you guided me into, my knees slightly rubbing up along your leg that moved easily in step between mine.
Butch
If I apply your logic, which I have, than it means that you are naturally good at dancing. -I stop the slow turn and run my hand that was not firmly around your waist up your back, just under your suit coat. I took a step forward on my outer leg and leaned over your torso, tipping you backward slowly. My lips brushed over your neck with a heated breath. I held your weight and tipped you even further until my mouth was hovering just above your chest. I took the opportunity to bite your nipple through your shirt before quickly pulling you back up by shifting my grip to your arms. I stepped to the side and spun you around before you could think about it too hard and brought you right back up against me where you started. The grin on my face was huge and my eyes shown with enjoyment.-
V
Chuckles, barely shaking my head. “You and your logic Butch, in bed I will move any way you want and more, here I feel like a fish outta water, but I like this none the less, your arms and how your body moves, yeah I’m in.” No sooner had those words finished out than I was slowly falling backwards, my eyes narrowed some and my hands gripped your neck tighter. If it hadn’t been for your strong hold on me I knew I would be feeling floor right about now, but I trusted you and holy fuck I was being dipped. My brows relaxed and somehow I even managed to let my lids slip close when I felt your warm breath on my neck. “Oh fuck.” It barely registered in my mind that you was fully supporting my weight and doing it up like a pro. My shoulders bowed back further under you and I gave up all control and went with the moves up until my head came up some when those sharp teeth closed in over my nipple. The moan was on my tongue but instead a grunt rushed out as I was being pulled back up and the room spun around in my sight and then I was back up against that solid wall that was your chest. I knew my whole face had to be a mass of WTF, and Awe at the swift move and landing, but that was nothing compared to the sight I seen on yours when my eyes finally fixated on your face. “Fuck I love you.
Butch
-I tilted my head and consumed your lips in a passionate kiss that had my tongue diving down your throat. My hand fell on your ass once more and I gave it a tight squeeze. I finally pulled away from your lips after a long moment and spoke directly from my heart in to your ear in a gruff voice.- I love you more than I ever thought I could love another, Vishous. -I took your hands from my neck and guided them down my hips. The music was still beating strongly through me and every motion was in time.- You will like this next part. All you have to do is stand there for me, love. -My back bowed some and my body undulated sinuously into yours, ending with some deep knee bending that had me holding on to your arms to keep from dropping my ass on the floor. I rubbed my stiff as hell dick along your leg as I came back up and my hands slipped under your coat once more. This time I ran my fingers up your ribbed stomach, flicking the buttons open along the way to your shoulders where I pushed it off of your muscled frame and let it drop to the floor.-
V
My head cocked to the side and I went with the kiss, it was pure bliss, your warm lips finally on mine and the feel of your tongue demanding, searching, my own joined in and as soon as it plunged between your opened lips I vaguely heard the sounds making their way of out me. All too quick it ended and I was standing there panting for a few seconds, my mouth still slightly ajar, and all I could focus my sight on was that mouth of yours, I wanted more, no I needed more. Finally I was able to pull my lips back together and even grinned when I felt the pressure from your squeezing hand on me, but that was almost dulled out when those same wet and warm lips hovered over my ear and your words washed through me like that of a heated blanket on an icy black night. “I want that in writing Nallum” Reluctantly my hands unlocked from their position around your neck at your urging but I was pleased as fuck to have them laying on your hips,my fingers curled in, digging into the material of your pants to grip a hold of you. A rough chuckle came out in my words. “Standing here I can do without fear of falling, and you keep calling me that and we won’t last much longer in these clothes.” Tilting my head, I watched with a clear expression of ‘Oh fuck me, yes’ when you gracefully came up against me and did some rubbing down my already on way beyond on fire body, just them hands of yours gripping my arms had me ready to shred every article of clothing from you. I stood my ground, wanting this from you, it was such a fucking torturous tease, that the throbbing in my cock could have probably been considered Morris code signals with how much it was beating. I had to fight the urge to let my head fall back somewhere between my shoulders when your hands slid along me and before I knew the buttons were gone and I was happily relieved of the suit jacket. “Now were talking” Wetting my lips I winked playfully at you.
Butch
You can write that on my body if you want. -My fingers ghosted over your neck and I turned around slowly. I laid my back flat against your chest and draped my head over your shoulder. One hand went behind your neck and the other drifted to your hip and around to your ass. I held you tightly to me and rolled my ass into you. My mouth fell open in a gargled groan. I took hold of the knot on your tie and yanked it forward in one quick motion. I shoved the tie in to my pocket with a grin and spun around behind you. My hands ran over the top of your broad shoulders and I plucked apart the top button of your shirt. All the while the beat rocked through me and I thrust my hips against you to the rhythm.- I could worship you for the rest of my days. -I flicked my tongue over your earlobe as I continued unfastening your buttons, fingers playing over your exposed chest the whole time. I sucked the flesh of your ear into my mouth and pierced it with one long fang. A growl rumbled through my chest at the smallest drop of your blood. I wanted more, I wanted it all, right now. I let out a frustrated sound and tamped down the urges running through me. I let go of your ear with a loud slurp and tilted my head away from you. Gripping the edges of your shirt, I pulled it from your body as I stepped backward. The moment that I was away from you I managed to regain some kind of composure. I walked back to the table and slapped my hand down on the back of a chair. I flashed you a hungry look and dragged the chair across the floor until it was butted up against the back of your legs. I let go of the chair and came back to stand in front of you. I couldn’t keep my eyes from exploring every inch of your skin as the candle light flickered over it.- Magnificent… -I caught the flash of the ring on your finger and had to open my mouth to keep my fangs form biting through my own lip.- … and MINE. -I was nose to nose with you before I even realized that I’d moved my feet. My fingers splayed across your chest and I barely resisted crushing my lips to yours once more. With every ounce of restraint I could manage, I pushed you back in to the chair.-
V
My head twisted some, guided by the flow of your fingers grazing my neck, that alone had my skin prickling and heating up. “My own personal canvas, Hu. I see a whole new game we can play.” My hands came up when your back came up against my chest, one gripping your hip the other lying flat over your rock hard stomach, urging you back at the same time that hand of yours pressed into the flesh of my ass. I turned my face some, brushing my nose and lips along your side profile. “You feel how fucking much I want you?” My hips jutted forward with the roll of your ass teasing over my clothed bulging hardness. “I hate clothes for this very damn reason.” The low toned gravelly growl crept out as my head jerked forward with the pull on my tie and I let my eyes follow your movements until you was out of my view behind me. My hands quickly found and searched out your body, digging into the sides of your thick thighs, wanting to keep any and all fucking contact I can. This time my own head fell back and landed on your shoulder, and my lips parted on a husky moan as I digested your words and the texture of your tongue flicking my ear. The muscles holding my legs up were ready to give up on me, it was beyond my comprehension on how the tongue flicking my ear. The muscles holding my legs up were ready to give up on me, it was beyond my comprehension on how the hell I stood there with you grinding against me and your hands moving over my chest was enough to bring me to my knees. The sounds emitting from you and that single pricking feel of fang had my cock leaking over time and I would have stumbled back that chair hadn’t come up to balance me out some. Raising my head up, my eyes eating up the look on your face and I could stop from reaching out and laying my ungloved hand on the side of your neck, all too soon the feel was gone. I landed back in the chair with a thump and my legs sprawled out in front of me, already my chest was moving up and down rapid succession.
Butch
-I stood between your legs and leaned over you with my hands on your shoulders.-Clothes are for teasing, my love. They have their time and place. -My lips brushed over your tatted brow and I walked behind you once more. The scars on your back brought a wide grin to my face. I suspected that they always would. I took one of your arms in my hand and brought it backward. Pulling your tie from my pocket, I secured your wrist to the leg of the chair with it in quick motions. I kissed a path across my name on your back and moved to your other arm. I ripped off my own tie and confined your other arm to that leg of the chair. I stood up surveying my work with a wicked grin. I found the remote to the music and changed it to something more upbeat.- Now for that private show I promised you, my hellren.

No comments:

Post a Comment