Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Slow Torture


Vishous
I rip the cover off of Butch and get back on the bed to settle right in between your legs, forcing them apart to make room for me. A wicked as fuck grin splits my face as I look down Butch flaccid cock.” Just the way I need it right now.” Licking my lips, I take a hold of Butch dick and careful as fuck slide your dick in through the steal cock cage and fitting it snug up against you, then locking it. I sit back on my knees and damn if I get hard just staring at Butch shaft behind the steal cage.” I say we keep this on for starters for 24 hours.” I slid my legs over Butch’s leg and push yours back together so I can straddle you.”So fucking hot Cop.
Butch
-My body did the involuntary curl that happens when you lose all of your warmth suddenly. My hand flopped out trying to find the blanket again.- Just ten more minutes. -My tongue ran over the top of my mouth trying to work up some saliva.-Come on, I don’t have to work today. Can’t I sleep in? -My hand was still searching for the blanket when I felt the weight on the bed right between my legs. I was still half asleep and I just let my legs fall open, rolling my head to the side.- Mmm… baby, you are so naughty… -There was a lazy smile on my face until I felt the cold metal circling my dick. My eyes flew open instantly to make sure I was in fact still in the Pit and in bed. My gaze found the only face I ever wanted to see and I heard the unmistakable click of a lock. I pushed up on my elbows some to see what the hell was going on. What I saw looked like it belonged in the dark ages. My eyes narrowed and slid over to Vishous once more.- 24 hours you say? -I tilted my head and looked back down at the thing.- I’m going to have to do a lot of thinking about baseball aren’t I? -I fell back on the bed, took one look at the gorgeous male now straddling me and groaned. I grabbed up the nearest pillow and put it over my face which didn’t really help matters because it smelled exactly like the hair that I loved to run my nose through.- FUCK!
Vishous
I sit there on top of Butch and laughed as I watched my male react to this new tool.” Yes, 24 hours this time, we will go slow with it Butch.” I reached down and yanked the pillow away from Butch’s face and dropped it to the floor. “Control baby, and you will enjoy every thing I do to you. And fuck it looks sexy as hell on you. I might be the one losing control knowing you have the cage on.” Leaning over I bit and sucked Butch’s full bottom lip deep into my mouth, even pulling back some and tugging on it before releasing it but staying damn close to Butch face.” You know all you have to say is no, stop or I don’t want to and we won’t, feel me Nallum?” I reached my hand out behind me and stretched my arm good to grip your caged cock.”So many things I want to do with you, fuck my brain is jacked up with ideas and images.” My thumb hooked under the metal ring gripping Butch sac and pulled a little.”This one is simple make, we will upgrade as we go Nallum but I will always hold the key to it.”
Butch
-I watched the pillow fall to the floor and cursed under my breath. My eyes squeezed shut and I tried not to feel that body that I knew so well pressing down on me. Of course that all went to shit when my lip was claimed. I lifted my head some as you pulled back on the tender flesh and I fell back again with an almost pained groan. My face wrinkled as I tried to listen to what you were saying and not just close off everything entirely. I seized on the one thing that I hoped would carry me through whatever you had planned, it was a challenge. I finally opened my eyes and the corner of my lip drew up in a crooked grin.- I can take what you got, baby.-My back arched off the bed when you grabbed the ring. The only thing that saved me was the fact that it was incredibly cold but I knew it wouldn’t stay that way for long. I sucked in a deep breath and let it out slowly as I settled back. My gaze bore into you but I didn’t trust myself to say anything. I just licked my dry lips and failed to keep the smirk from my face.-
Vishous
I sit up straighter, my iridescent eyes full of hunger as I looked down at Butch smirking. “I have no damn doubt that you can, have and will take what ever I want to do to you.” Shaking my head I got up and stood on the side of the bed, still I was unable to take my eyes off of Butch. I drank up every inch, all those hard muscles, smooth skin and then I landed on the cage.”Every time I look at you, two words come to mind.” My fingers absentmindedly ran up and down Butch thigh. One way or another I always found a way to touch Butch. “Mine and perfect. Now my Nallum, get up and get dressed we should at least step into the Manse every now and then. Besides if you don’t get dressed soon, I guarantee I will be removing that cage with my teeth.” A single brow cocked and I walked away with a growl on my lips.
Butch
-I pushed up on my elbows when you crawled off of me, leaning to one side to watch you.- You forgot the part where I would gladly take whatever you dished out, love. -I followed the length of your arm to the fingers running over me and giving me goosebumps. Only to have my head fly up when you mentioned walking around the mansion.- Oh you have got to be kidding me. Did I step into some alternate reality where you actually want me to wear clothes and not hide away in the Pit with you? Surely I heard you wrong. -My head tilted in curiosity and I looked down to the contraption on my junk and back up at you.- This really does it for you huh? -It wasn’t really a question, I’d seen the hunger and it actually made this game a whole lot of fun. I watched you walk away and I chuckled to myself. All right then, in for a penny in for a pound. I slid off the bed carefully and had to adjust myself a few times til I got use to the added weight and general awkwardness of what was going on down below. The real fun part was going to be finding something that actually fit. Was gonna look like I’d shoved a zucchini down my trousers. Of course I could have just pulled on something big and baggy and have it over with but that reaction was just too epic and I was long past caring what other people in the manse thought about me. I rummaged through a multitude of options before I found something that had a little stretch to it. Not too much mind you, just enough to accommodate. I pulled the slacks up my legs and almost burst out laughing when I saw myself in the mirror. The fabric that normally hung loose now clung to my ass, thighs and enormous bulge. I pulled on a muscle shirt with a low as hell ‘v’ neck and checked myself out again.- Yep, that will do it. -Laughing quietly as I followed out after Vishous.-
Vishous
I had just made it to the door of the Pit when I turned around to call out for Butch but was cut off short when I checked out the get up Butch was donning. With my hand on the door knob I just shook my head and chuckled. “Good thing that your cock can’t get hard. In those pants you wouldn’t have much more room. But fuck if I won’t have a fuck load of hard-ons myself watching your reaction.” I let go of the door and walked over to Butch, my hand going straight to the clothed/caged cock.”In time you will get hard and cum on my command Nallum.” Licking my lips I leaned down and kissed Butch neck before letting go of you and opening the door.
Butch
-I thought I held myself together pretty well until Vishous was in front of me and grabbing that metal contraption again. A shudder shot through my body as I felt the thing become increasingly tighter. A hand went to V’s shoulder for support as I kind of swayed on my feet.- Only you, Vishous. If anyone else had ever even suggested this I would have laughed in their face and maybe decked them if they weren’t female. -My head dropped completely on your shoulder when your lips touched my neck and I forced myself to focus on how much I loved this male. Love was a decidedly different emotion than pure lust though the two definitely went hand in hand. My fingers trailed down your arm as you stepped away and I found myself wondering if I could actually pull this off without demanding more. With Vishous, I always wanted more. I reached down to shift the cage once more so that it didn’t pinch my balls so damn much and walked out the door.-
-Twenty four hours of walking around with a heavy, metal weight hanging between my legs? Sure, I could do this. I even sat down to have a meal with the whole gang, something I hadn’t done in a long ass time. I was getting use to living life in the Pit and not really paying attention to anyone else in the mansion. Sitting down was a task in and of itself, my legs were spread wide apart and that was only to cut down on the pinching, it did nothing for the constant weight on my balls. Every slight movement reminded me of the cage that was over my cock and the one that had put it there. I could clearly see the look on his face when he looked down to survey his handiwork. Or the hunger in his eyes when he grabbed my crotch. I could hear his deep voice in my ear telling me that he would always hold the key. Of course all of this contemplating was not helping me much, I could feel my dick hardening and pressing painfully into the metal of the cage. I felt like a wild animal that had suddenly been locked up. I could practically see the pacing of a man eating tiger walking a path back and forth in my brain. It had one prey, one meal that would slack its hunger and it was being denied. I hadn’t even realized that I was growling until I looked up to see that everyone at the table had stopped eating and was staring at me. I was white knuckling the silverware in my hands and my fangs were long daggers in my mouth. I lowered my head with an evil grin and concentrated on the food in front of me. I almost dared one of them to ask what the fuck was going on by not saying a damn word and forcing food into my mouth past my sharpened canines that refused to retract. My gaze slid around the table making it clear that I wasn’t going to be forthcoming on whatever the fuck and they just went back to eating. I almost burst out laughing but I didn’t want them to lock me up in a padded cell. It was actually somewhat messy to eat with fully elongated fangs, it turned into more of an open mouthed affair that was completely without any class. I think I swallowed more of my own blood during that little sit down than anything. After the meal, I should have just sat my ass down in front of a television and vegged out but ~no~ stupid me I stepped up to the pool table. My choice to knock a few balls around did exactly that but to my own set of balls. It didn’t take more than one shot leaning over the table to tell me what a bad fucking idea that was. I groaned and rolled my eyes before flopping down on the couch, grabbing the remote and flicking through the channels. This tv was definitely small potatoes compared to the beast that V had installed in the Pit that’s for damn sure. It didn’t matter though, I wasn’t even watching the screen and I eventually just left it on some sports station and set the remote down. My eyes were on a near constant search for my male. He had me so goddamn wired up that it took everything in me to stay right where I fucking was. He could be on the moon right now and every one of my senses would still be filled with him. I clearly saw our bodies entwined. I could feel the touch of his skin on every inch of mine. The sounds he made only behind the walls of the Pit filled my ears. His intoxicating scent that was only for me was thick in my nostrils. But most of all I could taste him on my tongue, his blood and cum sliding over every single one of my taste buds and flowing down the back of my throat. If it were possible I’m certain that my gaze would burn a hole straight through anyone foolish enough to get in between me and my Hellren right now. I practically chewed a chunk out of my own lip, I was attempting to use the small and annoying pain to help keep my dick under control. I’d already dug deep crescents into the palms of my own hands. Nothing was really working because I’d equated pain and sex with V a long time ago. My leg was tapping restlessly and that really didn’t help matters at this point. My dick felt like it was on a constant rollercoaster ride. It would start to harden, hit its limit painfully, sit there for awhile until I could bring it back down and then start it all over again. I sprung up off the couch with a frustrated growl and made my way through the tunnels. I had my shirt off before I hit the locker room. I more pounded on the metal than actually opened my locker, pulling out something that I could get sweaty in. I put on the shorts and t-shirt that I’d meant to work out in the last time I tried to come down here before I ran into Piper. I found a station on the system that played some sufficiently aggressive music and stretched out on the weight bench. It was a cinch that I wasn’t going to be running any marathons like this but I sure as hell could lift weights until I was blue in the face. And that was exactly what I planned on doing.-
Vishous
First meal was a treat and a half, sitting next to my male was an experience unlike any that even I had ever dealt with. Had I known that introducing him to the cage would bring about these results and reactions then I would have done so a hell of a lot sooner. I’d sit there with a room full of our brothers and Doc and watched every move and sound coming from Butch and each one made me harder than any rock in existence. Each bite of food I put in my mouth was tasteless, even the texture was void; all my senses were zoned on my male. Even standing off to the side and leaning against the wall as I watched him try his hand at some pool after the first meal was over, was erotic to me. My diamond gaze ate up every inch of the Cop, especially how he self-consciously kept his legs apart. My fangs were throbbing in such a deliciously painful way and I purposely pushed at them with my tongue just to enforce the constant burning it brought on. More than once I was drawn to those too tight pants that Butch had chosen to wear and I mentally outlined every metal detail that lay beneath them. Hell I remembered all too clearly holding the cage in my hand and warming the metal up for long minutes before I encased my Nallum in it. At first I had been reluctant on how Butch would perceive the device, yes he knew my taste ran to the more extreme side of things and as of yet I had shown many things. Still there was a fuck ton more I wanted to explore with him, but I had to control myself to take it slow or shit I’d have the male suspended from the ceiling with so fucking many devices in play on that hard muscled body of his. I knew if I stayed in that room with him a moment longer that I would say fuck it and screw anyone that was around and take him on that couch he had ended up sitting on. So I turned on booted feet and made tracks to the tunnels and found my way through them till I reached the heated pool area. In no time flat I discarded my boots, leathers and T-shirt and just dove in head first. As soon as my head broke through the water I went straight to the bottom of the 11 foot deep end pool. As soon as I reached the bottom I gave up control of my body and let the water carry me back up to the surface. My eyes closed and I floated there almost lifeless, but only in the form of no movement. My mind was on full throttle, images, sounds, and taste were searing through on a constant loop. I locked finally onto one image that had my cock jutting out away from my body, hell I could feel my sac tighten up as the water lapped against me. Out of all the things I wanted to show Butch, he taught me the one thing that I was sure as fuck not into before. How to make love, how to slow down and really feel one another, and fuck did I ever get off on letting that male feel me. Shit, his hands roaming all over me was better than any damn session I ever had at my Penthouse. I drifted to the more shallow end of the pool and reached a point to where I settled up against the wall and braced my elbows on the smooth tile floor surrounding the in ground pool. The image that was still firmly implanted in my head had my blood to near boiling. For once in my life it was me doing the begging of the male that now wore the cage that I held the key to. Fuck, I could still feel him in me, but that wasn’t a big surprise seeing as we was connected for more hours that I lost count of them. My head fell almost back to the hard ground when I felt the familiar pull in my veins, oh fuck he was close. No doubt he was most likely in the gym if I knew Butch, working off some stress and energy. In no time he would be sweaty and breathing heavy as fuck, just how he does when I’m fucking him, when he’s like that I always made sure to bend over him so I could feel that heated breath against my skin. My tongue slid over my still throbbing canines and using my arms I lifted myself out of the pool and stood up. Grabbing one of the towels from the shelf, I wrapped it low around my hips and left my discarded clothes where they lay as I headed towards the pull of my Nallum’s hold on me.
Butch
-I started with the normal amount of weight that I generally worked out with but I was quick to see that the reps were just not going to cut it for me. If I had the ability, I would have jacked off at least ten times by now. As it was, my cock was at a near constant strain against the metal cage. I gave up on trying to hold it back, if it was stupid enough to try to harden than I was just going to let it. I knew that I sure as fuck didn’t want to look down at it, there was no doubt in my mind that my length was not looking good right now. Every slight rustle of fabric against it had my back arching off of the bench. I couldn’t ease the pain and piling on more and more weights was doing nothing to burn off the tension. I was dripping sweat and I sat up to tear my t-shirt off, swiping it over my face before dropping it to the floor. The music was loud enough to make most people’s ears bleed and the beats that reverberated through me only reminded me of sex. Angry, needful, dirty and painful sex. My mind had already gone everywhere that my dick couldn’t right now. I’d sucked, fucked and blown my way to glory more times than I could count. My imagination took me through several scenarios and positions all tangled up in the limbs of my male. My head snapped up and twisted to the side almost as if I was listening to something. I knew that he was close when I came down here in the first place but now I could sense him coming toward me. My entire body was on fire and I let out a vicious growl. I tracked him almost as if I could see through the walls that separated us. When I stood up from the bench the lights flickered around me. My gaze rolled up to the lights and I watched them blink on and off curiously. I hadn’t been granted the ability that other vampires had to mess with lights or locks but I know that I had effected them before. Almost to test a theory I gathered up all of my sexual frustration, drew in a deep breath and let it all out in primal shout that sounded purely animal in nature. Every single light source in the place exploded in a shower of glass and even the music cut out. I wasn’t waiting for him to come to me, I burst through the doors with a loud crash as they rebounded off of the walls and stalked toward my Hellren. My gaze leveled dangerously on him as soon as he was in sight. Every muscle bunched and tightened as I walked toward him. I could feel the heavy weight between my legs almost as if his hand were there already. Every step closer only hammered it home and in my mind I was already twisted around him. I was breathing through clenched teeth and it sounded more like a hissed out growl. I stopped directly in front of him and just stood there gazing into his impossibly gorgeous eyes for a long moment. I didn’t bother saying anything. There were no words for what I felt right now and I knew that anything I could say he already knew. I leaned in slowly, letting my eyes slide closed as I ran my nose up the side of his neck. I drank in his natural scent and let it settle me slightly. My tongue slid out and I traced a path up his throbbing pulse and over his stubbled jawline until I finally found his soft lips. A long moan rippled out and I let myself fall against him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was always exactly where I belonged when I was with him and only when I was with him.-

No comments:

Post a Comment