Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Deep Seeded Dreams…..


Vishous
I coaxed my male into the bedroom, the bed large and inviting with soft black sheets tucked tightly over it. There were even candles sporadically placed all over the room, filling the place with a mixture of warm heat and scented burning wax. I could inhale that smell always and not get enough of it. I reached out and took his hand, pulling him closer to the bed. My fingers curled around his and I knew that my eyes held a slight glow to them; I saw it easily reflected in those deep hazel ones staring back at me with slight apprehension and yet complete trust. I had only released that hand when I had him within inches of the bed, I was in no hurry, and it felt like I had all the damn time in the world. That thought must have been stuck in my head because I took extreme time removing every piece of clothing from him. The shirt came first; as I exposed the warm skin beneath it I immediately kissed what was now bare to my eyes. My tongue glided over the salty flesh of his abs, moving around to nip at those strongly muscled sides and going further to pay close attention the small of his back. There wasn’t an inch of skin that I bared that I didn’t touch in slow unhurried motions. It might have taken longer to remove the shirt but I was enjoying myself too much. When I finally dropped the shirt to the ground I sit on the edge of the bed and pulled Butch to stand directly between my opened legs. This was a body that deserved to be worshiped, devoured and languished over and it belonged to me. The knowledge alone had heated growls rushing up my throat. My hands slid up and down the sides of those clothed legs as I leaned my face forward, my eyes were fixated on those darkened nipples. It was as if they beckoned my mouth to them like a magnetic force and I only too eagerly obeyed that need in me. I flicked my tongue out over the tiny nub, reveling in the feel of it and I repeated the process over again only to bite my teeth down on the hardening nipple. When I felt that shudder roll through his body I released it and blew a heated breath over the wet skin and went back to licking and sucking on the now fully hard nipple. Once again after sucking the bud in, I bit down on it and tugged slightly just until I felt my males body almost sag against me. Letting go I kissed my way across to the other one and exerted the same attention to that nipple as well. This was just another one of those things I was ready to spend hours doing, how the nipple felt in my mouth when I rolled my tongue over it and each time I bit down and drew back just enough to feel how it was affecting him. I kept the attention up on both nubs until they were both red and more swollen then I had ever seen them, by that time my hands were now gripping the male to steady him in place and fuck it felt good. Tentatively I opened the fly to his suit pants and nuzzled my face in the span of skin I saw. Oh fuck that smell of his skin was almost my undoing, I could have shoved him down and fucked him hard right then but I exerted all the control I had in me. My fingers dug into the material and tugged them down those legs, the whole while I nibbled my way around the flesh before me. I could taste the skin, feel its strong smoothness under my lips and I ate up all that was before me. The flesh seemed to grow warmer under my mouth and I only kept it up more until I moved from one sharp angled hip to the other. But it was the feel of the thick long shaft swelling out against my neck that had my own cock jerking hard in the tight confines of my leathers. I made a point of staying away from that certain member right up until I heard the harsh moans coming from my male. I shook my head and looked up at him. “No cumming until I say so.” I could see the clear pained look on his face as he nodded down at me. This was where I wanted him, on that edge of oblivion, ready to take that step of the cliff. I reached up under the pillow and brought out the silver metal cock ring, fuck I knew this was going to look sexy as fuck on my male. I took great care in pulling his thick as fuck cock through the ring, only letting my fingers caress the silken skin a little. It was when I gently pulled through one orbed ball that my mouth watered to the point of feeling the saliva almost slipping out. I took great care with the other but I did indulge myself and bent down to suck on the now tight skin through the ring. One taste I told myself, well one for now anyway. I glanced back up as I slowly came to stand chest to chest with my male. “Now I know you will obey that command.” I let my hands run up the searing skin, coming to rest easily on his hips and I guided him around till he was where I had been and with one shove, I had him sprawled out on the bed. Right where I wanted him, my eyes feasted on the male before me. Those long powerfully built legs, thick muscled thighs and narrow taunt waist all the way up to those still red and swollen nipples. I moved around the bed and pulled out the restraints from a bedside drawer, a little heavy but comfortable enough to wear, I had always like the feel of leather on the skin, and the weight only ensured that the one wearing them would not forget that they were there. I knew his eyes were watching my every movement and I reveled in the anticipation as I locked both of my male’s wrists to the headboard. Fuck it had been too long since I let this side come out; at one time it was viewed as a way of dealing with the bullshit of my past, now it was fact a part of who I am. All that flesh was glowing under the flickering candlelight and I had to readjust my dick and squeeze myself hard as fuck before I moved any closer. My tongue came out to glide over my lips and I retrieved yet another tool from the drawer. The leather covered handle fit perfectly in my palm and felt right at home to me, I flexed my fingers around it a few times before I stepped up to stand close enough to the foot of the bed that my knees butted against it. I slid the leather throngs over that trusting body, just letting him get use to the feel of it. I glided those long strips up the inside of his opened legs and across his hard, cock ring binded shaft only to sweep down the other leg. The room lit up brighter and I knew it was from me and not the candles, here like this was hypnotizing and addicting in a way no alcohol or drug could compare to. “You will beg me to fuck you, and for your release.” I bent my knees on the bed and came up directly between my male’s legs. With a simple easy flick of my wrist I brought the flogger down on that flesh, the first few a simple preparing and feeling. I watched as his body grew tight and his back came off the mattress, only then did I increases the pressure of each blow. The fire in me was raging and with each soft red strip marring his skin, my breathing hitched and my throat tightened up as did his. Those sounds coming from my Nallum was something to be glorified, a series of groans and hisses with loud moans. “Soon I will fuck you and when I fill you up with my cum, I want it to stay in you, I want to know that I am in you. Just as I pull out I will work in a plug to keep me inside you.” My eyelids slid closed just picturing that, fuck I knew I could blow now with that image in my head. I shook my head and leaned over my male.” I am going to keep you in this bed just like this, I will feed you and clean you, and fuck you in more ways than imagined, and I will take care of all your needs, only me.” I was just leaning in to steal a kiss from those lips when the colors started to diminish, the smells around me started to die away and the warm flesh beneath me even dissipated. My brain and body shouted in rejection to the fact that it all had not been real but yet only a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment