Friday, June 7, 2013

Knock Down, Drag Out


V
Hows it going tonight Z?
Z
It’s..going
V
I hear ya man.
Z
True that [Nods]
V
Aren’t you lively as fuck tonight? fucking cat got your tongue or are you hating me cause I pissed in your cheerios?
Z
[Raises brow looking up at you] hey pull the dagger out of your ass v I’m just having a bad day..sorry I’m not all talkative to you. You know you have a mate for that? You know someone you can stay up all night talking to. About whatever you two gay love birds talk about. Shit I probably don’t wanna know
V
Yadda yadda yadda, I don’t take blades up my ass, first time for anything though.” Smirks with a shrugs.”pardon me for  for trying to talk to you, not my male, I came up to you and try to have a fucking convo. I may be hard head but I do  learn my fucking lesson, thanks for teaching it to me tonight brother.When you say one word I should take my ‘Gay’ ass away.
Z
No but you do like cock up your ass [Snorts] you know..all you care about is yourself and your mate. You know how I am and yet you can get it through your tattooed head that I’m not a talker..and you shouldn’t push on it [moves in] feelme?
V
Holds my ground and eyes Zsadist “Brother, listen now and get this the fuck through your head, I don’t and haven’t ever fucking brought any of your personal shit up, with you or any brother in this place. Last time we spoke you told me you was the one brother that didn’t rag on me and my ways.But now you stand in my fucking face and do it, fuck you Z.
Z
Cause I’m tired of your fucking shit, every fucking time you see me you gotta give me hell on how I am or feeling [Shoves you back] stop it with me already. You act like you fucking care but you don’t! [Growls loud, eyes black as night]
V
Iridescent eyes lower slightly when Zsadist goes on his rant.”So if I get this shit right, because I come up to you and try to talk to you and see how your fucked up ass is then I am in some fucked up wrong here. Yeah that makes all kinds of damn sense.“Falls a step back when Z shoves me backwards and I recover quickly and come back to the point of being chest to chest “Want me Brother?” The word spoken with venom almost dripping from it.”I’m in the mood to fucking oblige you tonight.
Z
[Snarls] yeah maybe I do [Grabs your head and smacks my forehead to yours hard. Seeing stars a bit I watch you stumble back taking the moment to move in and grab your shoulders, kneeing you in the gut. Grabbing you by the hair I toss you across the room like your a fucking rag doll. Growling again I bring my fist up]come on hit me!
V
Grabbing my fucking hair, what are you a girl?” Climbs back to my feet with a grin. I drop my shoulders my head lowered as I run across the room throwing my shoulders into your abdomen and taking you down in a tackle. My knees braced on each side of your abdomen. I pull my fist back before slamming it into the right side of your face, continuously. I move my knee to where it presses hard into your sternum.
Z
[Grunts as I hit the cool mosaic tile floor, Blinking I let out a dark laugh as you start to punch at my face. The warm trickle of blood running down my cheek so familiar. Yes..this is what I wanted..what I craved. My hands clamp around your throat before I start to squeeze hard. Trying to cut off your air, I see I’m succeeding when you choke on a breath]
V
My chest pulling in more air than I needed as my hands repeatedly met against now bloody giving flesh. I was just pressing in hard enough on Z’s chest that I knew the pain would be mind blowing but before I could enjoy that small victory I felt an iron grip clamp around my throat and the air that I was just seconds ago drawing in freely were now barely trickling in. I let the crushing hand stay where it was, I didn’t try to remove it, it kept me focused like nothing else would. My gloved hands comes up to return the gesture as I wrap my leather bound fingers around Z’s throat. Once I had a tight as fuck grip I lifted Z’s head up off the floor a bare few inches and rammed it back down.
Z
[Lets out a cry my fingers loosening a bit but not before I bend my fingers a bit and plants a hand on your face. Dragging my blunt nails down the side of your face. Watching your skin cut open and you have four ragged bloody lines down your face. your hands fly off of my throat and I grip you shoulder my knee trying to budge up to plunge it in your gut]
V
My now free gloved hand comes up to smear the ragged bloody marks on my face and I look down at Z still below me.”Learn to fight like a male motherfucker.“I almost laugh when Z makes a poor attempt at getting me off of him but instead I use the moment to remove myself and jump up to my feet and deliver a few good solid blows to Z’s side with my nice and heavy as fuck shit kickers. I can feel the warm blood flowing freely down my face and making its way to my neck and I welcomed it drop Bending down I grabbed Zsadist by his shirt and hauled him to his feet with one hand while my other pulled back and made contact with his gut.
Z
That all you got mother fucker? [Murmurs with a bust lip, my face a bloody mess and my body stinging with pain] fuck you.. [I say as I stumble a bit before letting out a cry as I grab you and rams you back against the wall. Pulling my fist back and sucker punching you in the face. Snarling I feel my fangs elongate, so on edge. Leaning in I dig them roughly into your shoulder like I do with the enemy so many times, pulling back hard so your flesh tears. Spitting your blood at your face before I pull back completely] want more you piece of shit? [pants heavily]
V
My back hits up up against the wall with enough pressure that the air rushed from my chest when Z tackled me against it. My hand losing its own grip on Z’s shirt and my head jerks to the side like I have not a bone left in my neck from the hit. I taste my blood filling my mouth up and I turn my head and in a split second head butted the fuck out of Zsadist. I only had a few second reprieve before Z was back on me and those razor sharp fangs were ripping into my flesh, leaving a gaping opening with a steady stream of blood. My eyes glowing bright and my own canines punching through I grabbed Z by the neck and literally lifted him off the ground with his feet inches from the floor “You tell me Brother, are we done here?” I look up at Z.
Z
[Grunts and reaches my hands up, trying to pry your fingers off of my throat, gaping for air] I uh..[Trying to fill air into my lungs but can’t between this and being almost beaten to death I grow lightheaded. My eyes roll back so all you see is is white. Blackness is all I see and my body slowly starts to sag in your hold]
V
Mutters as I loosen my hold on Z and brings him back to the floor. My shoulder and every fucking bone in my face and body throbbing and screaming at me like a motherfucker. I slip my arms underneath Z and half carry, half drag to the couch. I even surprise the shit outta myself when I make there and deposit Zsadist half assed on it. Once my arms are free I slide or some might say I fell to the floor and just sit there with my head laid back against the couch & saying fuck anymore moving.
Z
[Air once again fills my lungs but it was to late..I was knocked out..barely picking up on anything around me. My throat and body hurt so bad. My head was pounding along with my heart from the adrenaline rush I was on. I feel strong hands on me  then something soft and cool comes in contact with my body. Wanting to open my eyes but I couldn’t..blackness is all I saw]

No comments:

Post a Comment