Tuesday, June 4, 2013

After Effects


V
Coming to form back in the warehouse, massive rolls of heat roaring through my body, every pore was leaking power. My eyes darting around the space, looking for anything, something to release even just an inch of what was in me. Growling out through clenched teeth, canines punching over my bottom lips and I ripped my leather off and let it fall to the ground, holster followed next. If at any time I got what the fuck they meant by scratching to get outside of your own skin, I got that shit now in spades. My hands clawed at the neck line of my shirt until the material shredded and took up place with the rest of the discarded stuff on the floor. Tonight had taken a turn that I couldn’t get away from, nowhere to escape from the feel of that mouth on my neck or the taste of that skin. I had to stand still a split split second when I realized I was almost panting just thinking about it, and that straight pissed me off. Stalking over to the wall, my gloved hand landed against the wall with enough force the plaster cracked like a spider web. Standing there, my chest heaving as I pulled in heavy breaths and my hand heating up to the point the specially made gloved was smoking and I gave up. Laying it against the wall, my feet braced apart, my free hand practically ripped the button and zipper out of my leathers as I finally reached my still hard length, the weeping head throbbing with a need that I have never felt before. My forehead dropped and hit the wall as my long fingers wrapped around my thickness, easy was not on the menu tonight. Squeezing my hand around my cock with enough pressure another full stream dribbled down to the cement floor and the grunts coming from my throat, had originated deep in my chest. My iridescent eyes closed and I saw the Cop, that broad back, thick powerful shoulders, lips that I had sucked on. My strokes started long and powerful with each image, rubbing my sure as steady hand all the way from the base, coming back up to right under the ridge of my swollen head, with each long pull, I could feel the thick pulsing vein beating against my palm. Dragging my tongue out between my lips repeatedly, I saw clear as if I had been standing back and watching it all like a spectator when Butch pressed his pelvic to me, grinding in on me. The jerking of my hand became harder, faster, my grip tightening even more, each breath becoming more labored as the last and my whole body was giving off that eerily glowing beams. Running my hand up and over my leaking head, soaking the palm of my hand down, I ran my liquid down over my dick, working back up to my full speed, my necked arched back, throwing my head back and fuck if my eyes didn’t shoot open with severe brightness that had the high ceiling illuminated from them. My mouth fell open between the groans now constricted throat. The last thought I had was of the Cop, with his hands balled in my hair and them moans that he was making, they filled my ears and my sak tightened up as my whole body shook from my still booted feet up to shoot spasms through my jerking cock and then I felt the steady pumping stream of my cum falling over my hand, I stroked each milky drop from the slit in my head until my neck gave out and my head fell down and my chin almost hit my sweat coated chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment