Wednesday, June 19, 2013

From Bad to Worse (addendum)


Butch
-My feet didn’t even stop their quick pace until I’d barreled through doors and reached the cool fresh air outside. I paused to look around what was the mansions backyard and took a deep, hopefully calming breath. God, tonight had gone from fucked to fucked harder. I let out a loud scream of frustration that actually did make me feel a little better and sat down right in the middle of grass. My knees came up and I loosely draped my arms over them as I stared up at the night sky. I might love and adore my hellren but that didn’t mean that I had to agree with him all the time. Even if he did have a beef with my sister, which obviously he did, that was hardly the time to bring it out and shine the fucking light on it. How could he expect her to be of any help to the King after rattling her cage like that? Shit the male had a hotter temper than I did and that was saying something. Then just take that and toss it at the one brother known for his temper and it was a giant fucking mess. After that whole exchange it seemed pretty fucking clear that Zsadist had some kind of feelings for Piper even if it was just a friendship, it was a huge thing for the scarred brother. And there I was forced to watch as the two of them fought right there where Wrath was laid out just feet away. In the end, I couldn’t blame Z one bit. Even if it had killed me to watch him attack Vishous. I couldn’t help but wonder how that would have gone down if the tables were turned. No doubt V would have stepped in there and laid Z out where I had watched in stunned silence. What did that say about me that I would stand there and watch V get attacked? My head dropped forward and I scraped fingers through my hair. And then he had the balls to tell me that he was sorry?! Sorry for what? Sorry for making me watch that fucked up mess? Sorry for trash talking my sister? Sorry for goading Zsadist on? Or was he sorry for bringing any of that shit to the table when it clearly should have been the time to come together and help the King? I doubted that he was sorry for any of that. Whatever…-
Vishous
I moved from my spot on the floor after I watched the King leave the PT room on his own feet. It was time I went and did some groveling and a fuck load of apologizing to my Cop. Two things I could count on one hand of doing in my lifetime, now I was ready to do it each damn day and night if it got me out of the dog house. It was simple, I’d fucked up and knew it exactly when I did it. Now I need to get that through Butch’s head. Fuck if I was him, I would beat the hell out me. Problem was, I was so damn protective of my male that I lost sight of stuff and barreled on through in my usual manner. Now was the clean up time and take what was coming of my actions.
Butch
-Coming outside in gym clothes and a sheen of sweat wasn’t exactly my best move but I had really needed the fresh air after the enclosed spaces of the PT room experience. I rubbed my hands up my arms that were covered in goosebumps and decided to bite the bullet and head back inside. Whatever went down between me and Vishous, I wasn’t one to run away from it. My head was somewhat clearer and that was the point behind coming out here in the first place. I planted a hand on the lawn and pushed myself up with a grunt. I came back into the mansion and saw Wrath standing in the foyer. Well at least he was feeling better. Course that meant that Vishous probably wasn’t outside the PT room anymore. I scratched the back of my neck like a spider had walked over it and made my way back to the Pit. The door closed behind me and I walked straight to the shower. I was under the warm spray without even pausing to see where my hellren was.-

No comments:

Post a Comment