Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sin-Eaters (part 2)


Butch
-Something brushed over my face and I instinctively went to swipe it away only to find that my hands were bound and I was hanging from my arms. I was incredibly tired and didn’t bother to open my eyes as I felt whatever it was move down my neck. I could sense the presence of my male near me and I groaned lowly. My body reacted immediately and I swayed my hips a bit where I dangled. The sound of the chains that held me echoed in what must have been a small room.- I’m too tired right now, baby. Let me sleep just a little while longer and I’ll do whatever you want. -I completely ignored the pain in my wrists and arms and drifted back to sleep only to feel more things tickle across my face. I moaned lazily and tried to get rid of whatever it was with puffs of air.- Knock it off… I feel like I ran a marathon… I ran… -It all hit me like a bolt of lightning and my eyes flew wide open. I could barely see anything but there seemed to some strange glow to the walls in spots that let me take in the entire scene. I wished I had stayed in my dream, it held much more promise. Whatever was on my face stung me and I spit out a curse. My head tilted to look up the length of my arms and I cursed again. The entire ceiling was moving and large spiders and scorpions where crawling down the chains. I looked away from that grisly image to see Vishous in front of me.- NOOO! No no no! Damnit! You were supposed to get away! -I twisted and turned in a futile attempt to get free. The movement seemed to excite the creepy crawlies that infested the room and they descended on me in mass. I cursed even more at the bites and stings before I finally got a clue and went limp and quiet. They seemed to be content with just crawling over me after that. My head slumped to my chest and I mumbled my way through ever prayer I’d ever known and few that I made up, repeating them over and over again. I wasn’t exactly betting on God coming down and saving us but that didn’t stop me from praying my ass off for my mate more than my own sorry soul.-
Vishous
First thing that registered with me was the constant ache in my head then the cool wetness rolling down my neck. My eyes were slow to open but my mouth was much faster to react. “Butch?” I knew I heard my males voice if even in the fog slated mind of mine, it was there and I was hoping like fuck it wasn’t some kind of dream I was grasping onto. When I did get my diamond gaze to settle I was able to take in the space. “Oh fuck.” My head rolled loosely between my shoulders and I was caught off guard by the persistent pulls on my now past the point of sore shoulders. I looked up and followed the lines of my arms as they were draped up above my head and connected oh so fucking neatly to a length a sturdy chain. Each wrist bonded by its own chain that hung from the dark unnerving crawling ceiling. It didn’t take anyone that knew what our captors were to know what the place was encased with. I pulled my head up and it almost dropped down as I tried to get a look at the ground that wasnt nowhere in sight. Yet again another set of chains were locked around my bare ankles and locked to something that I couldn’t see. Shit this was bad, but more to the point why the fuck was this happening, why after all this damn time were the Sympaths coming near us. Just the thought of being locked down was taking a toll on my mind, not this shit, fuck no not this. I kept as stiff as possible as I felt the insects crawling over my bare chest, only thing I moved was my head to see what I already knew. Butch hanging but a short distance away, hell if and arm was free I could reach out and touch him. As it was I couldn’t even swing my leg out to kick him. Swallowing slow and many times before I tried to form some words. “I sent up a 911 call back to the manse with location, just hang the fuck on Butch, this shit isn’t the end.” Of course I could be talking out my ass, who knew if the Brothers would get here in time and shit if they could get in at that. My head dropped back down some and I concentrated on just breathing because any fucking minute I could lose it over this shit. The knowing that I couldn’t move, couldn’t get away, couldn’t do anything, was at the complete mercy of another was fucking me over more than any beating I could take. This here was my Achilles heel, the one thing to take my mind into a whirl spin into oblivion.
Butch
-I stopped my mumbled prayers and lifted my head as soon as I heard Vishous. My eyes were slightly wild and I knew it. Dangling here in the dark with all manner of bugs crawling over me with no way to free my male was playing havoc on me. I would suffer this a thousand times over if I didn’t have to stare across at my male in the same sitch. But then again he wasn’t really in the same bind that I was. I could see that they had gone through much greater lengths to restrain Vishous than they had me. Smart really, he was wickedly deadly. That simple fact tore through me with a fierce sense of pride that translated into my bonding scent breaking out over my skin.- I’m sorry, love… -I took in a more thorough view of our surroundings, analyzing everything and filing it away in the manner that every good detective is trained in but my gaze kept returning to my male. I listened to the tone of his words, the beating of his heart and the breaths that he struggled with. Alarms went off in my head and I struggled once more against my chains which only managed to send me spinning. I stopped the fruitless writhing and raced through ideas that were quickly shuffled through and discarded  V said that the mansion knew where we were and I had to cling on to that one small hope that something would come of it. It boiled down to coming out the other side intact. My swaying finally came to rest and staring across at my hellren I knew what I had to do.- Vishous… look at me nallum. -My voice almost pleaded with him.- I need you to do something for me baby. -I licked my lips and focused on the male across from me. I actually willed my bonding scent to kick it up a notch and wrap around him.- Come out of your head, Vishous. -I looked directly in his eyes and dropped ever single wall I had ever constructed around myself.- I know you can do this. You’ve read my thoughts more times than I can count. Just come over here, baby. Let me take care of you. 
Vishous
My eyes were closed, there wasn’t any crawling legs on my skin, no in my now reality there were hands holding me down on a rough jagged surface. My legs were gripped in strong hands and my arms wouldn’t move from the hold that another set of hands had on them. It was like the lungs in my chest seized to listen to my brains command to exhale and inhale breaths. This lock down wasn’t happening, it fucking couldn’t be happening, not again. Then the hands were gone from my body only to be replaced with leather bindings holding my in place to some crude boarding, and nails were sticking straight through my palms. My brain froze and my whole body broke out in sheen of sweat. Even as I flexed my fingers I could feel the spiked nails protruding from my palms. Somewhere I heard the jangling of chains, it was there but I coulda swore I felt leather holding me in place not chains. All the sudden I drew in a deep harsh chest full of air and I inhaled my male’s scent, the scent that always coated my body from the inside out. It was a drug to me; I would live off that alone if it was possible. Then words started seeping in through the darkness, a rich deep accented voice pierced my barriers. Almost painfully my head rose up and I glanced over at Butch and instantly felt like shit. What kind of male was I that I couldn’t protect him, fuck he deserved better than what he was stuck with. “Fuck, I’m sorry Cop.” I only nodded; there was no way I could resist what was being offered, not from Butch. I locked my clear eyes onto those deep hazel ones, it was almost too easy as I let go of the mental binds that were wrapped around me and slid into place inside my male. Calm peace and eternal love was what cocooned all around me; there wasn’t anything but exactly that and I soaked it up and burrowed as deep as I could into Butch mind.
Butch
-I almost felt a moment of panic when I thought that Vishous wouldn’t hear me. I could literally see him slipping into his nightmares in front of my eyes and I realized in that moment how incredibly hard it must have been for him when I was so lost. It killed me to watch my once proud warrior struggle inside his own mind. I felt terrible for what I must have put him through only to disappear on him. I wanted to promise that I wouldn’t do it again but it was exactly what I had done when I tried to draw our captors away from him. The real world never was strictly black and white. My heart almost seized up in my chest when I finally saw his impossibly handsome face lifting. My face wrinkled at his apology and I quickly shoved it aside to focus on the real goal. Any of my own fears were completely forgotten and I thought only of helping V. I wasn’t sure if I would actually have to do anything to ease the process but I got my answer soon enough when I could see the complete change overtake him. I couldn’t help but smile.- Thank god… I’ve got you, Vishous and I’m not letting go. -I couldn’t exactly feel him in my mind but I thought that had more to do with how ingrained we were in each other. I desperately wanted to reach out and hold him tightly to me but in a way I felt that this was much more than a simple embrace.- I love you Vishous.

No comments:

Post a Comment