Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Doctor


Vishous
Grabbing the package that I just received off my desk. I look inside the box and a shit eating grin breaks out on my face as I pull out one of the long thin wands. Fuck i had bog plans for the night and these were just a starter. Chuckling I slid it back in the box and walked to the room I had constructed at the Pit for some added fun. Once I reached the doorway I head on in because like the rest of the rooms in the place, there was no door. Setting the box down when I heard my phone go off and the ring tone telling me exactly who it was. Anticipation and hunger warred inside me instantly just hearing that tone. Licking my lips I swiped my finger across the screen answering it. “You better be real fucking close or I am fucking a hole in the mattress on your side of the bed.
Butch
-I almost looked at the phone and gave it the ‘what the fuck’ face but I ended up laughing instead.- Well I’m not so does that mean I’m shit outta luck? I was actually hoping more for a beam me home deal here but I guess I could spend the day at Havers’… Can’t say I’m looking forward to that though since they are all giving me the evil eye over here. I don’t think they like the stink I’m putting off. 
Vishous
With each passing word coming over the phone from Butch my diamond eyes narrowed more and my top lip was lifting ever so slowly in a snarl. The main words Havers, and stink had my booted feet already pounding through the tunnels to the garage.”Sucking down Lessers without me Butch? What the fuck man.” I didn’t miss a beat with the phone to my ear and snatching up some keys off the hooks on the wall. I didn’t want Butch any fucking where near Havers and especially in the obvious shape he was in. “Since I’m picking you up,am I to fucking assume that you are not there because of yourself because if you are and I am just now getting this damn call. Then you better prepare up after the healing for one kick ass knock down fight.” I push the alarm button on the key ring and saw the black BMW’s lights blink. Muttering a curse.” Fuck.” I went over and got in behind the wheel. In no time the engine purred and I shot out of the garage and had each gate open even before I reached them.
Butch
Hell, didn’t you hear? Sucking down lesser is the new fucking high. All the kids are doin it. Sides you know how much I love it when you lay them heals on me. Who wouldn’t wanna come home to that shit? -I let my back slide down the wall and took a seat right there on the damn floor. Much to the annoyance of all the people passing by.- You know you say the sweetest damn things to me? -coughing out a laugh- And aside from a wicked case of a rotten stomach I’m golden. Actually Z and I got the call that Piper was here so we came down. You’re gonna love the part where he started throwing off the frickin bonding scent up in here. I am way to fuckin messes up to go slapping his mug for that one. Lord knows how much fun that would turn out to be. -I closed my eyes and just let my head fall back against the wall- I’m gonna throw up a signal flare and just let you track my ass down cause I don’t wanna get up right now and this crutch says ‘no’. 
Vishous
I sit the phone down on the seat and hit the speaker button. The main words I needed to hear were that Butch was ok. After that my boiling blood simmered down to a low burn and I listened to Butch ramble on. Some of it I just shook my head and other parts I choked out a laugh. Fuck Butch always had a way of turning shit into some smartass comment. One of the things I loved about the Cop. I darted a glance at the phone laying in the seat next to me when Butch l said that it was the Doc that was at Havers.” Damn Cop I’m sorry. You’ll explain the low down when we get you home?” Even though I was calmer now, that didn’t stop me from manipulating every stop light and driving like the dogs of hell were after me. Shit I would always rush to get to Butch no matter the situation. But it was damn good that I was pulling up outside of Havers clinic when Butch dropped the biggest damn bomb of the century. “You have got to be fucking kidding me?” I rammed the gear in park and just looked at the phone almost dumbfounded.” Z bonded with the Doc? Your sister? You are not pulling some screwed up joke? I mean our Brother Z? Damn.” Grabbing the phone I quickly exited the car and stalked up the walkway to the entrance of the clinic and went on in. If I had thought beforehand I would have grabbed the hat and pulled it on because no sooner than I stepped in then the slight female behind the desk’s eyes went wide and I swear she did a warding off sign over her chest. My nostrils flared and I walked past her and went down the hall till I found Butch squatted down on the floor looking like deaths door and smelling even worse. Crouching down in front of you. “Am I carrying or helping Cop?
Butch
-I was about to answer V on the phone when I felt his presence drawing near. A grin formed on my face and I just hummed to myself. I waited for the gasps and knew that V had walked through the door. I opened my eyes and looked up at my hellren. I didn’t even bother to hide the pure love I had for the male.- I think that I can manage so long as I get to my feet. That’s always the bitch. Down was pretty fuckin easy but up will getcha every time. -I held my hand out and grabbed on to V’s wrist tugging on it to try and pull myself up.- You do not wanna go into that room right now. -jabbing a finger back toward Piper’s room- That shit will straight fuck with your head.
Vishous
Wrapping my fingers around the inside of Butch’s forearm.I help pull you up and quickly slip my arm under yours and around your back. “I know I always enjoy going down but coming back up is fun as well.” I barely leaned forward and nipped Butch’s ear. Not giving two fucks who was around. Straightening back up I bore most of Butch’s weight on me and started walking back the way I came in. “Lets get the fuck out of here, place is giving me a damn rash.” To emphasize it I used my gloved free hand to scratch at the back of my neck. “You can play catch me up after we get back to the Pit. This is some shit I want to hear from A and ending at Z.“ 
Butch
-I held a hand against the wall to help me with my balance as V pulled me off the ground. I gave up the bulk of my weight to V and rested my head on his chest. I huffed out a laugh and glanced around at the people around us as you nipped at my ear. Some of the ones that had been concerned about my well being were quick to turn their heads.- You know that no one hates this place more than I do. It’s just too bad I’m not bleeding right now cause then they would really shit a brick if they saw that shit. Be busting out the yellow jumpsuits and shit. -I shuffled my feet along the ground no longer in some great hurry to get somewhere.- I’m not even entirely sure that I know the whole story. I got the hell outta there as soon as that scent started coming out.
Vishous
Slowly I trudged through with Butch next to me the whole way and with each heavily booted step my arm tightened more to give that added extra strength to Butch. It was times like this where I cursed the fact that we didn’t posses the ability to demat with any added weight. Because all I wanted now was to get Butch back to the Pit where I could take that filth out of him. Finally we made it down the hallway and out to the waiting area where once again the females standing there offered no help and crossed themselves as Butch and I slowly moved passed and out the door. Fucking idiots, this was a reason why I stayed away from peeps. “Yeah well I am still trying to wrap my head around Z bonding, I know me doing it was far fetched but that brother was even farther. Question is, the Doc is human, does she even know what went down? She doesn’t know our ways and shit unless someone clued her in.” I stepped off the curve still with a tight hold onto Butch and used my other hand to open the door and help you in.
Butch
-I was panting heavily and letting you practically drag me through the clinic but that didn’t mean that I didn’t notice things around me. I saw the reactions and could almost feel your cold annoyance. My hand lifted automatically and I ran my thumb over your tatted brow. Everyone else could think whatever the hell they wanted, I knew what and who I had by my side and I couldn’t be a prouder male.- Mine… -I grinned and put both arms around you.- It’s not so far fetched that you bonded, Vishous. There’s a lot in you that no one else sees and I selfishly keep for myself.-I leaned over the car and waited for the door to open.- I seriously doubt that Piper knows jack shit about what that really means. Honestly that wasn’t a topic that I particularly wanted to get into with my sister. It’s right up there with discussing the birds and the bees. -I more fell into the car than anything and if you hadn’t been there to help I probably woulda missed it entirely.- In my opinion that is really something that Z needs to be telling her about. But if he doesn’t you can guaran-damn-tee that I will be having that talk. Cause she needs to know what she’s getting into.
Vishous
I made sure Butch was in all good and tight before shutting the door and going around getting in myself behind the wheel. Before starting the engine up I turned some in my seat and looked Butch. “That My Nallum is because what I am and who I am is only for you fuck the rest.” A slow grin split my lips and I reached down picking up Butch’s hand only to press those strong fingers against the tatts that bordered around my eye. “You actually make me feel half way normal. Next time though I will make sure to bring a fucking hat.” Grinning a little wider right before winking Butch then turning back and starting the car up so I can get us the hell out of dodge and back to the Pit so I could lay some hands on Butch. The stench I was use to now it was the stuff inside that ate at me and I wanted it out of Butch. I knew what that shit did to you and I wanted to fix it. As always the Mhis was up and I was barreling through town at my usual breakneck speed. “Yeah, I’d leave that one to Z, that is his deal and he will do it in his time. Also I’m the last to ask that stuff since I have no sister and don’t get that shit so that is on you to figure out Cop.“ 
Butch
-I leaned back in the seat and even reclined it a little bit to try to get comfortable. Though it was a hopeless cause with all of the crud that was rolling through me right now. It was easy for me to recognize that as soon as I was anywhere near you the filth from the Omega just didn’t bother me as much. It may be sappy as shit but I knew having you with me just made everything else kind of melt away.-My light… -I stopped myself when I realized I was saying stuff out loud and just looked over at you with a grin. I watched as you took my hand and placed my fingers on the tattoos that I had memorized long ago. I speared my fingers through the hair at the back of your neck when you let go and just left them there, squeezing slightly.- You’re not normal baby. You shouldn’t have to pretend that you are. You left normal dead in a ditch long ago and became something so much better than that. Now I’m not gonna discourage the hat thing cause you and I both know that’s what brought us together in the first place... -I closed my eyes and chuckled at the memory.- But the reason behind it is bullshit. I love you just the way you are. If they want to be scared. Let ‘em. You are definitely worthy of fear. -My imagination filled in with all kinds of pictures of people cowering before you and I had to reach down with my free hand to adjust myself.- Yeah… that’s damn hot right there. And allllll fuckin mine.
Vishous
I took a sidelong glance at Butch. “Your too fucking sexy for my own good Butch.” Shaking my head I spied the gates as I came through my Mhis and with some face recognition each one opened and I went through easily all the way until we pulled in and parked it inside the garage. I reached up catching a hold of Butch’s wrist that was holding onto my hair and bringing your hand around to my lips. I splayed your fingers out and sucked each one into my mouth at a time, making sure to lick and suck the full length of every digit.”I don’t give a fuck what others think of me, only you. And right now I want to clean you up and get you into fucking order. I ordered some things that I am.. lets say highly anticipating using on you.” Letting go of Butch’s hand I slip out of the car and come around to Butch side to open the door and help you out.
Butch
-I almost dozed off on the drive back to the mansion. I knew that you were driving like a bat outta hell but it didn’t even phase me. I with you now and I had complete faith in the fact that you would take care of me. There was one time that I would be freaking out until the blackness was cleansed from me but now all needed to know was that you had me. Of course it didn’t take away all of the physical things that the Omega essence did to me but there was something to be said for not being scared of it anymore. Closing my eyes, I heard the wicked laughter in the back of my brain and I ignored it. I focused instead on you. The feel of my fingers in your soft hair, the mixture of scents that was unique to only you, the sound of your voice and most importantly the steady thrum of your powerful heart. Sometimes I wondered if you knew how much I actually relied on you. My stomach rolled as the car came to a stop and I opened my eyes. I wasn’t prepared for the sight that I saw as you took each of my fingers into your mouth. I curled on my side, facing toward you. You were always the only one who would touch me when I was full of this foul taint. No fear, total acceptance. Each suck and pull on my finger shot directly through my body and straight to my strained dick. I groaned and that hand wasn’t thoroughly being fucked went around my stomach as if I could somehow hold everything in.- It should be criminal what you are doing right now. -My eyes narrowed some as my mind went wild with whatever else you had planned.- Now you are just being evil. -I scrubbed my hand down my arm to control the goosebumps when you finally let me go and watched you walk around the car. My eyes followed every moment of your body. You always moved with the fluid grace of a born warrior, mesmerizing and deadly. I grabbed ahold of you as soon as the door opened and with a lot of grunting, groaning and some cursing I managed to get out of the car. My arms immediately went around your waist and I rested my head on your shoulder. My reserves of energy had nearly been depleted and I just stood there trying to catch my breath.-
Vishous
It tore at me watching Butch struggle as hard as he was just to get out of a car. A fierce sense of protectiveness shot through me and as soon as Butch wrapped his arms around me I disengaged and slung you up in my arms.”I have you the rest of the way Nallum. Just rest and let me do my thing.” Taking a step away from the car with Butch in my arms I kicked the door shut and bounded down through the tunnels without breaking a sweat. All other thoughts that had been in my head back in the car and drive here were now gone and all my energy was zoned in on only making Butch feel better and comfortable. I stopped when we reached the Pits door maneuvered around sideways so that I could bend slightly and keeping my hold on Butch but still managed to press in the code. The door opened enough and I kicked it the rest of the way so that I could fit through with Butch in my arms and once we was I did the kicking it shut again trick. Just being inside the Pit I was able to release a relieved breath but I didn’t let go of Butch till we reached the couch and once there I sit down with Butch in my lap.”Now lets get this going and start working on that getting you comfortable part.” I slipped my hand out from under Butch’s legs and in seconds I had your shirt buttons popping off as I ripped it open. Once that broad chest was revealed and I eyed the black spot standing out against the usual olive complexion of Butch my whole being vibrated from the inside out with the power that heated up instantly within me. I fought back the savage pissed the fuck off growl that threatened to fill the space. By now my iridescent eyes were aglow and I used my teeth to bite at the end of the leather glove on my middle finger. In one tug it was gone and I spit the glove off to the side. I was careful to keep my now lit up hand away from everything until I laid it directly over the spot on Butch’s stomach. My head fell forward and I locked my eyes onto Butch. I pushed everything burning though my system into the area and let it work its way inside of my male. “Just relax Butch, I might even be nice and feed you tonight after were done. But you have to be good.” I cracked a half grin Butch.
Butch
-I didn’t even have enough left in me to argue the floor disappeared beneath me. I sucked in a sharp breath at the suddenness of being lifted off of the ground but I soon settled into the comforting feel of being in your arms. I locked my hands behind your neck and let my head fall against you.- You are too good to me. -My words were mumbled out into your clothing but I knew that you could hear me. I zoned in on the sound of your heart and swallowed back the bile that was rising in my throat. I couldn’t open my eyes I really didn’t want to see the world move around me right now. I had to hand it to you, you weren’t jostling me around that much. Considering the speed that you were moving it was a feat in and of itself. I let out a long sigh when were finally both sitting on the couch in the Pit. My entire body just unfolded and my head fell back on the arm rest. I couldn’t hurt a fly right now even if I tried. My arms let go of your neck and just dropped like lead weights. I wanted to just give into sleep but I knew that this was only getting started. I just laid there and watched what you were doing. No matter how many times I went through this entire process it never ceased to amaze me that you could bring me back from the brink with something as simple as a touch. I couldn’t bring myself to look down at the spot that captured your angry gaze. I’d seen it before and that was enough to not want to look ever again. It was a constant reminder of what the Omega did to me. I saw the effect that it had on you and that was enough. My eyes flicked from your beautiful glowing hand back to your eyes and I waited for the moment. It hit me like a shock of lightning through my system. It took my breath away and had me arching off of the couch without even knowing it. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and your name ripped from my throat. This right here always made all of the pain, torment and nightmares worth it. My arm that had fallen off the side of the couch came up to grip the wrist of your glowing hand, holding it tight to me. I finally sagged back into your lap when the initial shock flowed naturally into pure bliss and I curled against you. I burrowed in against your chest and floated through the haze that always followed.- Love you…
Vishous
As soon as Butch started to relax against me I also did. My back sunk into the soft leather couch. I watched while the spot decreased by leaps and bounds in size and after so long with Butch holding my wrist in place the air cleared and the energy coming from Butch the area was gone and the power slowed to a dull hum. Kicking my feet up on the table in front of the couch, I used my free hand up by Butch’s head to grab the sox blanket off the back of the couch and threw it over us. Leaning down the short distance pressed my lips against Butch only slightly and spoke. “Close your eyes baby and rest with me, you deserve it.” Lifting my head back up I let it fall on the couch but before I let the tiredness draw me in, I used what was left of my brain to lock the pit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment