Tuesday, June 18, 2013

This Means War (Part 2)


Vishous
Without even realizing it my eyes were aglow and the only way I knew it was the room was lit up in a soft light. Just then the giant came down the steps and I didn’t close my iridescent eyes. He stopped short when he looked at me and I clearly heard each muttered curse that rolled off his tongue. Fuck it, I didn’t care, I could feel the slow hum in my system and that hum was what had my powers kicking in. Butch was near, I almost praised the Scribe Virgin for still being able to feel him. But screw that shit, this was nothing owed to her and all owed to my male and brothers. I cleared my throat and looked dead on at the human and I got off on watching him stumble back some steps as he scrambled to get away from me. Soon I thought, soon I would see Butch, soon I would feel him. I started to chuckle and even to my own ears it sound crazed.
Zsadist
[Listening to the sad words of my brother as I headed back to the cop station. A place I thought for sure I would not be back ..so soon at least. As I hear butch start to loose it I know that I have to calm you down. Keep your head leveled or V would die. Very slowly I move my arm closer to yours on the arm rest until they meet. Leaning in some weight on you I try my best not to cringe at the contact. Soon I found it wasn’t so bad..this simple arm press. It was small and not very much but from me it was huge. My voice calming as I keep my eyes on the road]butch..deep breaths..come on big guy he will be ok you aren’t going to loose them and we will fucking slaughter all those mother fuckers, true? [Making a right into downtown Caldwell. Trying to get through traffic]
Butch
-I sat up some and twisted my head to see your arm next to mine on the arm rest. I looked into your eyes to see if you were just pitying me. I grabbed your hand and squeezed my fingers down tightly.- Thank you for coming with me Zsadist. I wouldn’t want anyone else at my back when it comes to vengeance and slaughter. -I cracked half a smile and let go of your hand. My head came up when I saw the Police Station. I placed a hand on the dashboard and careened my neck around.- I feel him! It’s still vague but he’s still here. There… -pointing my finger to the right- … He is that way but I can’t tell how far.
Zsadist
[As your hand grasps mine I flinch then slowly finding myself giving your hand a squeeze back before you release it. Turning my head to look at you. Smirking some at your words then bringing my attention back to the road as you point] you got it cop [I say as I go where you pointed, making a right then slowing down as I peer out the window black eyes scanning everything]
Butch
-It was almost like honing in on a lesser that was a mile away but a vague direction was better than none. I stared ahead intently until I lost the ‘signal’. I turned around with a curse.- We went past it. Stop the car. -I reached into the back seat and grabbed the back that I had stashed there. As soon as the car was even close to slowing down, I was out the door with a roll. My gaze flicked over the buildings in front of me and I ducked into the nearest alley.-
Zsadist
Scribe..Butch! [Slamming on my breaks not caring if this was a bad area I park the car, locking it before dematzing into the alley. Taking form behind you I look around] what? [Whispers]
Butch
-My hand came up with a dagger in it before I even thought about it. There was a flash of metal in the light and suddenly it was pointed directly at Z’s throat. I turned my head slowly and withdrew the blade.- On edge here, brother. Not wise. -I turned back to the area that I’d been watching.- It’s definitely on this block. I can feel it. I’ll go right, you go left. Meet around the back. The sun obviously didn’t fry his ass so they must be keeping him either below or somewhere without windows. I know you are a sneaky motherfucker so I’m sure I don’t have to warn you to watch for cameras. In fact… -I set my bag down and dug out a silencer. I screwed it on to the end of a barrel. I aimed and took out the traffic camera across the street.-Better safe than sorry. You need anything from here before I go? -Pointing to the bag of ‘goodies’ that I’d gathered.-
Zsadist
[Doesn’t even flinch as you hold a blade to my neck, all I do is arch a brow until you sheath the dagger. Nodding as I take in your words. And with a shake to my head i’m off] No..I’m good..meet you around back brother [Nodding before I head left. Trying my hardest to just focus on the things around me…hoping maybe I could pick up my brothers scent or something..]
Butch
-I was moving as soon as you said ‘no’. The anxiety in me was near overwhelming. I knew that I had to get to my male and soon if he had any shot of getting out of this mess. I made my way from the alley to a shaded alcove across the street. The area was blessedly free of random foot traffic and I wondered if that was because of the gang that was on the premises. I scanned windows, doorways and anything else for the slightest sign of movement. It was almost creepy to not find anything. Hanging with V had given me a healthy appreciation of sophisticated security systems however and I saw plenty of that. I knew that disarming it would give away the fact that we were coming but that was a tactic in and of itself. Cameras, motion detectors and silent alarms all where met with a bullet. I took them out and moved on methodically. Whatever I was doing must have irritated someone because one of the gang popped out of a door a few feet in front of me. I considered my options and had to fight the urge to barge right through that opening. The guy was turning my direction when I raised the gun in my hand and pulled the trigger. My feet carried me forward the whole time and I caught the door before he let go of it. Instinct told me that it would lock as soon as it closed and I used his body as a convenient doorstop, kicking him through until only the bottom of his foot was visible from the outside. I continued around the block and took out a few more bits of their security before stopping to wait for Z.-
Zsadist
[Slowly I move, black eyes scanning the area. As I hear the sound of a gun popping off my hand immediately reaches for the dagger. Gripping the hilt tightly as I pinpoint the fired shot. Snapping my head to the right before I dematerialize. Taking form where Butch said we would meet. Quickly I move right until I almost run into the brother] the hell happened? [I said through a hushed tone]
Butch
-I kept my eyes on the door that I’d left open for us but I did tilt my head toward Z when he said something.- I didn’t exactly come here to play pattycakes with these assholes now did I? -I waved a hand indicating I didn’t really need a reply to that and moved forward.- I found us a way in. -I barely got the sentence out before two more guys came through the door. One paused to check the pulse of his fallen comrade but there was really no point since I’d nailed him between the eyes. The other guy clearly didn’t give a shit and was shooting at us immediately. I got one shot off before I was ducking for cover in the nearest hole in the wall.- Well, there goes our element of surprise.
Zsadist
Fuck.. [Mutters as I duck down with you, pulling out my dagger] Cover me..[I say before standing to my full height, throwing the dagger at the first fucker. Smirking as it hits his shoulder. Dematerializing as the other guy starts to shoot. Appearing behind him and bring my other blade out to slice his throat open. Eyes flicker over the fucker that had the one in his shoulder. Watching him stumble to get up]
Vishous
My busted lips split into an evil grin when I felt a stirring kick up in my veins and I used what strength I had left to yank hard as fuck on the chains. Didn’t do me much good and hadn’t in the past almost 24 hours but it still felt good to exert the anger and action. I turned my head when I heard a scrambling come down the steps and there was the giant. He kept his distance from me now, unlike the rest of the times where he seemed to get off on getting up in my personal space. Guess he no longer liked what he saw. ‘Look, I don’t know what fucking trick that was you pulled but your back up is just a few shots away from being dead, just didn’t want you getting your hopes ups.’ I managed a hoarse chuckle and licked my mouth some before speaking.” You’ve never met my Nallum and Brothers; I’ll lay the last drop of blood in my body on who will be standing at the end.”He stepped only one step closer and aimed a gun at me and I just grinned and listened to the magical music of the starting of a battle up above and wished like fuck I was in the mix of it.
Butch
-I fired blindly down the way, not giving them a target larger than my arm to return fire at and stopped immediately when Z dematted. I came up from my cover and stormed forward as my brother sliced the fucker’s throat. I didn’t even stop to look at the dude on the ground. I put a bullet in him as I stepped over his corpse and moved on through the door. I glanced around a corner and tucked my head back quickly.- Incoming! Three more. Gimme some of your magic at the end of the hall and we can box ‘em in easily. -I picked up one of the corpses and held it in front of me, pointing his own gun forward as I spun around the corner and gave the fuckers a reason to not come running down the hall spraying the entire area with bullets.-
Zsadist
[Shoving the fucker down before moving over to grab my blade out of the other one. I don’t even answer you..I just dematz to the end of the hall. Watching the confused faces before I move in to attack. Pulling out my beretta I shoot and dodge bullets left and right. I get clipped in the shoulder but it didn’t faze me one bit. As one moves behind me I turn and reach for my dagger, gutting the fucker with a devious smirk on my face. Blood splattered over my face]
Butch
-I rushed down the hall, using my homemade meat shield as a battering ram to knock the first gang member to the ground. I dropped the body on top of him and drew out the blades that Vishous had made me for Valentine’s day. The hatred that was rolling through me came out in a roar that sent a tremor through the whole damn building. I was seeing nothing but red as I brought both daggers down. They planted solidly in the guy’s eye sockets and his scream didn’t last nearly long enough for my liking. I didn’t waste time lamenting the fact though. I rolled forward and sliced through the Achilles tendons of the one in front of me that had turned to look at Z. His scream was beyond delicious up until the point where I cut it off with a jab to the base of his neck. The daggers that my male had made were a thing of beauty and they slid through bone as easily as flesh.-
Zsadist
[Lets out a breath as the back of my hand moves over my forehead, smearing the blood that was there. Your attacks so animalistic and unlike you…it was more like me but I understood..these were the men that took V away from you. They were pieces of scum..Pulling my dagger free from one of the so called scum I look over at you, inclining my head for a job well done before moving swiftly down the hall] I wonder where they are keeping him [I say quietly..finding a door at the end of the hallway. Slide glancing at you] We need to be smart about our next move…true?
Butch
-I followed after you, crouched low and ready to attack at a moments notice. My eyes rolled up to you in a flat stare.- Smart really isn’t on my radar at the moment. I’ve half a mind to blow a hole through this floor simply to get to Vishous faster. The bad part is I have the equipment to do it.
Zsadist
Just…watch my back..no funny business with your bag of tricks there cop. We’ll get V..[Knowing I would do just about anything for my brothers I reach for the knob on the door. Finding it unlocked I slowly open it up…peering down the dark stairwell. Looking back at you as I clean my blade off on my leather covered thigh before heading down the steps. Eyes adjusting to the darkness. Finally as I reach the final steps my eyes take in Vishous that was a bloody mess chained to the wall right in front of my eyes. As a dark laugh fills the room my eyes take in this huge fucker that didn’t look human but his scent told me otherwise. Hearing a growl behind me I place a hand on Butch’s chest. Not wanting to make any sudden movements for V’s sake. The big fucker’s voice chimes in ‘Well I was wondering when the gang was going to get here’ Slowly I watch as men appear from the shadows…cornering us from every direction. Narrowing my black eyes, my grip tightening on the blade]
Vishous
I drag my lighted eyes from the fucker holding the gun to Z coming into view. I didn’t take my eyes off my brother as I spoke to the giant.”Dude I know how you like it rough, but damn you are fucked.” I couldn’t stop the crazed coughing laugh that rolled out with a decent amount of blood and then I caught sight of Butch and all sounds stopped. My iridescent eyes went into high beams mode and the whole basement was lit up like the fourth of July. Soon enough sound came back into me only to erupt in a savage growl and I fought like a caged wild animal against the binds holding me in place. My fangs lengthened instantly and I continued to fight.
Butch
-The smell of V’s blood was thick in my nostrils and I almost shoved Z down the steps to get to him, especially when I saw the state that he was in. I was like a deer caught in the headlights when V’s gaze fell on me. I pushed against Z’s hand on my chest as my bonding scent kicked into high gear. I shouted out the one word that ripped through my entire being.- MINE! -I didn’t fail to see all the assholes popping out of the woodwork like goddamn ninjas, I just didn’t care. They could throw an entire army at me and it was not going to keep me from Vishous.-It’s going to take more than what you’ve got to keep me away. -I reached into my bag and pulled out a stun grenade. I whispered low enough for only Z to hear.-Close your eyes and move fast after the explosion. -I memorized where all of the idiots in the shadows were, closed my eyes and yanked the pin from the grenade. I pulled Z back around the corner and lobbed the canister into the mix. I waited for the explosion and came out shooting. My eyes were still shut as I laid a spray down along the wall opposite of Vishous. Whatever I was hitting had to be good and would at least confuse the crap out of them.-
Zsadist
[I tried my hardest to keep Butch under control but once he got a good look at the condition V was in all hell broke loose. Hearing that word fall from his lips I knew I was dealing with a bonded male here..and if the word mine wasn’t enough I got a nice whiff of his bonding scent. I watch as you dig in the bag to retrieve a grenade I follow orders from you as you drag me off to the side. My black eyes fall shut as i’m pushed into a wall, hands moving up to palm over my ears. As the explosion comes soon after I feel my entire body vibrate. Grunting slightly as I keep my eyes closed hoping like hell V was smart enough to shut his. Nudging my shoulder blindly till I make contact with butch..making sure the male was still next to me] I like you more and more cop [I murmur in his ear] Lets kill everything in sight and get V back..
Vishous
Not once did I take my eerily lighted eyes off Butch just as I didn’t stop fighting against the chains. My bare chest was heaving under the mixture of animalistic growls and harsh breaths I was pulling in. From my shoulder down to my wounded gloved hand was vibrating under the force of the power surging through me. I could feel the blood soaked leather heating up against the flesh of my hand. Everything in me was screaming out for Butch and when I smelled Butch’s scent and heard that one word rip from his mouth I slammed my head back against the wall and every muscle in my neck bulged out as finally the material covering my hand dissolved under the surge searing through me. My head rolled against the wall and I watched as flames covered my hand and I barely heard a word that Butch said before my lids closed and I fought through the holds with the fire crawling in waves over my fingers.
Butch
-I ditched my gun after I’d emptied the clip and drew my daggers back out. When my eyes opened again I saw the deadly hand of my mate in all of its destructive glory. A wicked grin split my face and I lept down the remaining steps. I rolled through the impact and came up with a blade stabbed straight through the stomach of the nearest gang member. I stood up, bringing the dagger up through his torso and spilling guts all over the floor. He wasn’t my true goal though. My sites where set on the giant who seemed to be the leader of the group. I could smell V’s blood on him and he was the one that would suffer the most. The room erupted in a random hail of gunfire as the idiots shot blindly. It was easy enough to keep low and move forward as they seemed to think that I was standing where they’d last seen me. Then there were the chosen few that had no goddamn idea and were actually doing my work for me by shooting each other. I did take one in the meat of my thigh but nothing was going to stop me short of sudden death at this point. The large man was busy rubbing his eyes when I stabbed both blades hilt-deep into his sides. That seemed to get his attention and he swung wildly at me with a loud scream. I took one meaty fist to the side of the head that disoriented me momentarily but didn’t keep me from slipping silently behind him. I stood up as he was still cursing and flailing and stabbed both blades upward into his armpits. The blood that sprayed forth had me laughing like a crazed fool.-
Zsadist
[I follow after Butch as he heads back down to Vishous. Pulling my blades free from my holsters I start to do a little slice and dice to the idiot humans that had no idea what was doing. Hell that grenade Butch threw was a good fucking idea and made my job a lot easier. Coming up behind a few of the gang members. Slicing open some throats as I make my way over to Vishous Stopping in front of him as I hear a crazed laugh fall from his mate’s lips. Turning to see a nice show of Butch just slaughtering the big fucker. Slowly my gaze moves back to V as I murmur to the brother] Come on…lets get you free…you guys..just need each other..[Making sure I steer clear of your glowing hand I break the shackle free on your another wrist with my blade. Growling out as I feel something sharp hit me in my back..enough to make my body jerk. Yeah that was way too close to my spine. Turning around to meet the fucker head on. I use the same dagger to jab at him. Stabbing anywhere I could before piercing the blade right through to his heart. As he falls with a heavy thud I let out a harsh breath as my body has another spasm. Pushing through the pain I turn back to V, working on setting his ass free]
Vishous
Once the explosion died down I opened my eyes and kept them trained between Z and Butch. I could almost choreograph each move Butch and Z made. we had all fought together side by side for so fucking long that we knew how the other flowed and that helped to keep things tight and in groove as each opponent was taken out. At one point as I watched Butch take on the giant I grinned like a proud male, the bastard didn’t stand a chance against my Cop. And he soon found that shit out as he was cut up like turkey dinner. Licking my dry swollen lips I fought to bring the power radiated through my hand under control. Fucked up part was the major loss of blood and the short lived adrenaline rush was wearing on me. But as soon as Z made his way over to me after using his blade to do some expert cutting up and taking out, I gave my best half cocked grin “Glad you could make it to the party Brother.” I turned my head and watched the dagger that I had made for Z cut through the shackles and as soon as my arm was free it just fell to my side like a limp dick. My diamond eyes flashes as I watched Z get stabbed from behind and soon enough without missing a beat Z swung around and killed the dumb ass. I took one majorly painful deep breath and after Z cut away the chains I let the same breath out in a loud huff and before i knew I was falling like an invalid on Z. Not a fucking thing was working on me, even my ungloved hand was down to a dull throb and barely smoking.”Fuck this shit I am done and need a drink.
Butch
-I yanked my blades free of the vital arteries under the giant’s arms and that was really when the blood started flowing. My eyes sparked with a wicked gleam as he slowly fell to the floor. I sheathed my blades and relieved the asshole of his gun before he dropped like a sack of potatoes.- You messed with the wrong damn couple. -His wide eyes stared up at me and he gurgled out some sort of reply that wasn’t really words at all. When the rest of the crew realized that their boss was dead, they gave up the fight and threw down their weapons. There were only three of them left and I heard a mixture of ‘we give up’ and ‘don’t kill me’. One guy even bolted for the stairs and I shot him in the back of the head with his boss’s own gun. The other two dropped to their knees on the ground with their hands over their heads. I turned my head over my shoulder to see that Z had gotten V free neither one of them were paying much attention to me as I raised the gun again and executed the other two right where they knelt. As far as I was concerned they were dead the moment they laid hands on Vishous. I dropped the gun to the floor and made my way to my nallum. The leg that I’d been shot in wasn’t exactly working the way that I wanted it to but the pain hadn’t even started to register on my radar yet.- I shouldn’t have left you behind baby. Can you forgive me? -No amount of wounds could have kept me from extricating my male from where he’d slumped over on Zsadist. I pulled his arms to my shoulders and bent to grab his legs behind the knees. I knew that he didn’t like being carried and even on my best day it was a task in and of itself but nothing short of chaining me down was going to keep me from carrying V out of here.- Stay with me nallum. You’re safe now. -I pressed a light kiss to his cracked lips before grunting and shifting his weight in my arms. I cradled him in arms and made my way up the stairs slowly. I barely looked at the path in front of me, my eyes were for Vishous and him alone.-
Zsadist
[As Vishous fell down on top of me I let out a loud grunt that echoed through the room. His weight was lifted off of me by Butch and to tell you the truth I was relieved. That wound was doing all kinds of weird spasms to my back. Knowing it hit way to close to my spine I hunch over a bit before very slowly straightening up. Hissing as I follow after Butch who was now carrying V up the steps. As we reach the top my eyes scan for any more possible threats but I was damn sure we got them all..and if someone was lucky enough to get away there was no way in hell they were still sticking around. Cleaning my blades off on my leathers before sliding them back into the holsters as we head out of this hell hole..and to be honest I was dying to get back to the mansion.. The only down side was Doc P was going to have to patch me up even though I wanted nothing more to be in my room alone with my thoughts. I move in front of my brothers to open the door and leads us back to my iron gray Porsche. Retrieving my keys from my jacket pocket before unlocking the thing] The seats are small in the back true? [Opening up the door for you both]
Vishous
I knew my hands and ankles were free or at least my brain did; now my limbs were another fucked up story. Too many hours chained in one position then add being used as a male dart board to the equation, which equaled up to shit not working right. That’s why I was thankful when Z caught the brunt of my weight or else I would have been eating floor. Somewhere off in the too close distance I heard some shots fired and my body jerked instantly and I growled out when I couldn’t even react by grabbing my blades and coming to defense. Too much shit I thought and that was about as far as my thought process went. My head felt like it weighed a ton and I just grunted out when I suddenly I was in one position then the floor fell out from under me. My eyelids rose slowly and I caught a blurry shot of Butch right before my head landed on your shoulder and my diamond eyes closed again. I licked my lips a few times and muttered out. “Could have dragged me out you know.” I coughed up and tried clearing my throat some before adding the last words. “You feel good Nallum.” The blackness I had been pushing back was grabbing at me with clawing fingers and I said fuck it and slid right into it.
Butch
-I looked down at Vishous and tried not to see all of the wounds that riddled his body. Not a chance of that really happening though, he was a mess and it killed me that I had to sit on my hands and let him go through it while the sun had me under lock and key.- No way I’m letting go of you. So you are just going to have to deal with it. -I tipped my head to rest it on the side of his as I walked. Or should I say tried to walk. Let’s just say that stairs are not too friendly to someone with a bullet in their leg, add the muscular weight of my large male and it was downright murder. Slow and steady, that’s what was going to get me there. That and the fact that I knew I needed to get him home and healing. It seemed like an eternity before we finally got to Z’s car and I was coughing and wheezing like a life long smoker on their last legs. I leaned against the car with V still in my arms and caught my breath before looking over at Z.- Thank you for all your help tonight and I know I should have mentioned this about ten minutes ago but that place has to go. -I nodded with my head back at the building we just came from.- Normally it would be V on this kinda thing but something tells me his spark aint exactly up to snuff right now. -I glanced down at V’s hand that had stopped burning long ago with a worried crease of my brow.- There’s stuff in that bag of mine back there to either burn it or blow it to kingdom come. Dealer’s choice. -I flashed a tight grin before I crouched down carefully and pulled the lever on the passenger’s seat to push it all the way back and recline it. I shuffled V around some in my arms and sat down on the seat with him on top of me. One hand reached out blindly and waved around til I found the door and I closed it on us. I held him to my chest and laid back on the seat. My eyes dropped closed and I buried my nose in his hair just listening to the sound of his slow breathing and steady heartbeat.-
Zsadist
[Listening to Butch nodding to his every word. As I looked over V I took in his hand..yeah there was no way he could burn the place to the ground. My brows furrow as my eyes narrow into his holster..his blades..they were missing. Scratching my skull trim head as my mind wanders back to all the fighting..and I swore to the scribe virgin I saw the big mother fucker having some nice pair of weapons on him. Without a word I move back to the hell hole. A place I thought I wouldn’t be back at. Sighing I as I trudge back inside..I could feel the blood from my wound just trickle down my back. Hissing as I almost miss a step, slamming into the wall. With a grunt I finally reach the last step. My black eyes scan the basement. Taking in all the dead gang members on the floor and a lot of blood. Looking like a scene out of kill bill. With a snort I move back over to where  V was chained up. Slowly I look down at the fucker that Butch did a nice job slicing up. Scribe there was hardly anything left. Bending down my eyes widen a bit as I see the blades] Here they are..[Reach for the handcrafted steel. Palming the blades, letting out a slight cry as I straighten] Fuck..you mother fucker [Growling I move as fast as my body will allow. Letting out a sigh of relief as I move back outside. By now my breathing was coming out heavy. Opening the door to my car I clear my throat as I take in the scene of Butch and V] Um.. [Setting the blades down on the floor before grabbing the bag. Hitting the door closed with my body as I go through everything. Finding some bombs I grab a couple before moving back to toss a few inside] fuck move z [Growling out as I push myself, running back to the car. A thin sheen of sweat formed on my body, panting as I reach for the door and in that moment the bombs blew. Head snapping up quickly to watch it all..the smoke and flames rising up and my lips twitch as I think about that movie rhage made me watch..what was it oh yeah Die Hard..] Yippee-ki-yay, mother fucker [With a smirk I move into the car] Lets GTFO [I murmur before starting up the Porsche and quickly taking off]

No comments:

Post a Comment