Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Thoughts and Confusion


V
The whole bed was a tangled mess as I toss and turned in it for about the hundredth time, sheets were twisted around my legs and bare feet stuck out. I should have gave up on the idea that sleep would come hours ago, but now instead of fighting the sleep, I wanted it, in some part of my brain I thought more images of the Cop would surface and therefore supplying me with some much needed answers. It would figure the time I wanted to knock out that I couldn’t, as always too much was up in my head, my name clear as day across that broad back of Butch’s and that one single word that he had called me, was once again too fucking much of a coincidence. Shaking my head against the pillow refusing to even think that stuff was somehow going to come to pass, no damn way, first off I’m me and I knew the more the Cop learned about who and what I was, he would turn tail and bail out quicker than I could throw my dagger at a Lesser. Two, well another another obvious, the cop was human, no point in dancing around that fact, Vamps and humans didn’t mix and that was that. Still it came back to me; no one like Butch would want to get in the proverbial bed with a sick and twisted fuck like me. Just the few times I had been around the Cop, I had a clue into him, he was fucked up in his own right which is one thing that drew me to him, he gave as good as he got and that was with the good and bad, hell no doubt on the bad part, I had no trouble seeing him droll out some major retribution. Then again he had that good side to him, that side that said he still had a good heart beating under the smooth hard chest of his, and that was my missing part true, I had an abnormal five chambered heart but it was only operational for mechanical reasons. But even I couldn’t deny the proof before me, there was something up on both ends, the Cop busting out words that shouldn’t be in his vocab and the the flashes that seemed to enjoy taking up residence in my head about him. Draping my arm over my eyes, huffing out a heated breath, this mystery was cluster fucking my mind up, even fighting was taking a back seat to it, the one and only thing that I have done and based my my whole point of being around but not now. Like a fierce dog with a steak bone I was set on this and would finish out till I came to the end of it, only way to do that would be stick with my only clue which is actually the one place I wanted to be, with a male that had a way to make my cock go from cool and chilled hanging around to full stiff rod attention and ready to punch a hole through my leathers. Giving Giving up on the whole rolling around in bed and getting knotted up in the sheets more, I disentangled it from my body and walked my naked ass to the bathroom and drowned under some much needed ice cold water. Coming out looking like a drowned bobcat, I did the whole drying off and suiting up, gear and all, deciding my first stop of the night would be knocking back some drinks, where better to do that than a small as hell hole in the wall where only the roughest of roughs decided to slate their thirst and maybe knock some balls in some holes on the ragged out pool tables, but all in all the main reason to come here was no one wanted to know anyone. It was just up my alley, no socializing, no one trying to get up in your biz and they wanted to be left the fuck alone as much as I did. I took up my seat in a booth in the back and ordered not a glass but the whole bottle of Goose, this way no chance of the stuff being watered down.
Butch
-I stood in the corner of an unfamiliar room trying to get my bearings. I had to blink a few times when I saw myself walk into the room. Okay… so I was obviously dreaming. Guess the surroundings weren’t such a goddamn concern now. The place was a lot fancier then my shitty apartment. I paused at that to see what the fuck I was wearing. Much nicer threads than something I could afford. And I had a bottle of Lag in my hand that I set down beside the bed. Whatever was going on here I could get used to living like that. I saw the other version of me look down at the shirt he was wearing and I realized that it had blood all over it. Damn waste of a good shirt there. It came off and the Lag was poured. I must be wresting with something because it was clearly written on my face. Oh shit, I’d even taken up smoking again. Whatever was going on in this dream had me rolling up in my head hardcore. Half a pack of cigarettes later, I saw the door open and in walked Vishous. My back straightened up in the corner that I had been chilling in. I couldn’t hear what was being said but I could read the body language. I watched as the other version of me put out the smoke and slid off of the bed. My jaw dropped to the floor as I watched my arms wrap around V and my lips crush into his with more passion than I’d ever kissed anyone before.- Hell… -I had to place both of my palms against the wall to keep from falling. I felt like a voyeur watching as hands roamed over flesh. Whatever had been wrong a moment before completely fled the room as they embraced each other. I felt a tug in the center of my chest. This was more than just two dudes coming together to fuck each other. God help me but I wanted it. I wanted everything that was unfolding in front of me. I almost felt like I had been ripped off. Like it had been stolen from me. My eyes bulged out of my head when I caught sight of the flash of fangs a second before they sunk in to the skin of the other me. Shit, if my cock wasn’t hard before it sure as hell was now. The look of pure ecstasy on my own face almost made me lose it right there. These two were only getting started and damn if I didn’t want to watch every fucking minute of it. I couldn’t stand anymore. My body slid down the wall in a boneless heap and my breathing was coming out in ragged gulps for air. All bets were off when I saw V sink down to his knees. My hand reached down to find my own cock and I mimicked the movements of his mouth with tightly gripped fingers. I was vaguely aware of my back arching off of bed as my sleeping form joined in on the fantasy. I moved my hand over my rock hard length in a perfect echo to everything that was happening in front of me. The shouts that ripped from my throat pouring forth at the same moment as my clone. My eyes finally snapped open as I was torn from the dream and slammed back into reality. I pulled the covers aside to see that I still had a death grip on my own cock. The evidence of what I had done still dripping down my hand.- Fuck me… -It had been a long time since I had done something like that and it had always been purely mechanical and… well with chicks on the mind. I let go of myself and got out of the bed to clean myself up in the bathroom. Whatever was going on here one thing was for certain, Vishous had hooks deep inside me. I’d never let anyone get to me like that, yet here I was and I found that I didn’t want to fight it.-

No comments:

Post a Comment